Thread: Ocean Park, HK

Default Ocean Park, HK

Out of curiosity, who here at SPCNet has been to HK's Ocean Park? I've been there just last summer but it rained half the time I was there, ruining my experience. However I did get to go on some of the rides there (the smaller RollerCoaster, the one that goes straight up, the gigantic hot air balloon, etc.) What do you think of Ocean Park?

Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman View Post
    Out of curiosity, who here at SPCNet has been to HK's Ocean Park? I've been there just last summer but it rained half the time I was there, ruining my experience. However I did get to go on some of the rides there (the smaller RollerCoaster, the one that goes straight up, the gigantic hot air balloon, etc.) What do you think of Ocean Park?
    ive been there 2 times this year. it was cool....but i didnt get to ride the balloon because of the long long line the roller coaster was not thrilling at all i sooo prefer the mine's train and the abyss! the shark aquarium was pretty cool too but if ur looking for more exciting rides, i recommend Chime Long Paradise in Guangzhou, Pan Yu there's this 10 loop roller coaster that really made me and my friends hell dizzy!
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

Quote Originally Posted by big master View Post
    ive been there 2 times this year. it was cool....but i didnt get to ride the balloon because of the long long line the roller coaster was not thrilling at all i sooo prefer the mine's train and the abyss! the shark aquarium was pretty cool too but if ur looking for more exciting rides, i recommend Chime Long Paradise in Guangzhou, Pan Yu there's this 10 loop roller coaster that really made me and my friends hell dizzy!
    We were going to go to Panyu before going to HK but in the end we decided not to.

We were going to go to Panyu before going to HK but in the end we decided not to.
    omg try to go to pan yu if u have the chance...u wont be disappointed. the circus was great too and we also visited the zoo...it was cool imo... at least to me it was cool hehehe

and then my friends say that there's this theme park in shenzhen, china named huan le gu (near windows of the world) ...the rides there r also very thrilling...but i didnt get the chance to go there yet hopefully next time
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

I definitely recommend this if any of you are visiting Hong Kong. There are a huge variety of rides, ranging from REALLY EXCITING to something anyone can ride. There are also dolphin shows, aquarium, and just most recently, an addition of two pandas: Le Le and Ying Ying!

I would have ever enjoyed it more if it didn't rain on the day I went. It totally ruined my experience when I have to walk about in soaking wet clothings.

I think I've lost count on the number of times I've been to Ocean Park but whenever I go there, I always bring back something to remember.

I like the aquarium and ocean theatre and the raging river, rollercoaster and pirate ship. I haven't tried the trauma tower (yet) for obvious reasons I didn't like the space wheel that much cos it makes me really dizzy

I wanted to ride the balloon too but I often arrive there rather late in the day. You can easily spend a whole day in Ocean Park without realising it.

I heard that the theme park in Guangzhou is really good. I wanted to try it out while I was in gz but it was the wrong time of year.
    Last edited by Bubblegum; 02-24-08 at 07:14 AM.
    Have you learned to love one another?

I definitely recommend this if any of you are visiting Hong Kong. There are a huge variety of rides, ranging from REALLY EXCITING to something anyone can ride. There are also dolphin shows, aquarium, and just most recently, an addition of two pandas: Le Le and Ying Ying!

I would have ever enjoyed it more if it didn't rain on the day I went. It totally ruined my experience when I have to walk about in soaking wet clothings.
    omg i suddenly remembered the water rafting or somethng! 4 of us rode 1 boat and oh my we were soaking wet when we got out! funny why the others who also rode that ride were not as wet as we were..maybe bec we were too heavy
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

Quote Originally Posted by Bubblegum View Post

I heard that the theme park in Guangzhou is really good. I wanted to try it out while I was in gz but it was the wrong time of year.
    do visit chimelong bubblegum..i think it will even expand and an even more thrilling ride will be developed...something like 90 degrees steep...i forgot but the pictures of this 'soon to come' ride seems very thrilling
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油