Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: SPCNET Karaoke Corner

I live out of a suitcase, but the heart is at home on the lake.

Quote Originally Posted by oGaKirA View Post
    You sound really drunk!

so i went to the sound site where all the music were... whoever sang impression did an excellent job. i'm so in love with that voice. seriously, i'm playing it on repeat.

whoever it is - good job.

Quote Originally Posted by pandamao View Post
    so i went to the sound site where all the music were... whoever sang impression did an excellent job. i'm so in love with that voice. seriously, i'm playing it on repeat.

whoever it is - good job.
    As much as I would like to take credit for it...Im not sure what song you are talk'n about.
    Due to several complaints, I will stop using the terms "Babe" and "Baby" in reference to our female counterpart. They will now be replaced with "B*tch."

SPCNET Karaoke Corner

Wow "A Whole New World" feels so...A WHOLE NEW WORLD. Good job And I'm a huuuge Disney fan. I would sing Jasmine and all but I sound like a pigeon.

I like your singing but what is up with your signature? There's a good line out there - Yes I'm a *****, but not yours! And where's your drunk recording? I like that Aerosmith song

I sang "All Good Things (Come to an End)" by Nelly Furtado today because I was bored and procrastinating, but I'm too shy to share
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    Wow "A Whole New World" feels so...A WHOLE NEW WORLD. Good job And I'm a huuuge Disney fan. I would sing Jasmine and all but I sound like a pigeon.
    You should do the female part of the duet, darling. I want to hear the completed song.

I sang "All Good Things (Come to an End)" by Nelly Furtado today because I was bored and procrastinating, but I'm too shy to share
    whatever, shyness is out of the equation when you have a child at 16. Let's hear it, missy.

I like your singing but what is up with your signature? There's a good line out there - Yes I'm a *****, but not yours! And where's your drunk recording? I like that Aerosmith song

babe,(in reference to my signature)

The very purpose of The SPCNET Karaoke Corner is to just sing without a care in the World. I, and Im sure everyone else would love to hear you sing. It would be an honor if you would sing the female vocal for "A Whole New World." you can then pm me the vocal if you need me to mix down.
    Last edited by oGaKirA; 02-12-08 at 05:58 AM.
    Due to several complaints, I will stop using the terms "Babe" and "Baby" in reference to our female counterpart. They will now be replaced with "B*tch."

SPCNET Karaoke Corner

babe,(in reference to my signature)

The very purpose of The SPCNET Karaoke Corner is to just sing without a care in the World. I, and Im sure everyone else would love to hear you sing. It would be an honor if you would sing the female vocal for "A Whole New World." you can then pm me the vocal if you need me to mix down.
    yay! off duty :d
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

The very purpose of The SPCNET Karaoke Corner is to just sing without a care in the World. I, and Im sure everyone else would love to hear you sing.
    See you kill kittens when you masturbate...I prefer dancing with a partner, as we can tell from my little daughter here, so I kill my kittens when I sing

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    No you are ON-DUTY because I sound like a kitten-killing pigeon. And just like the pigeons here never go away, my pigeon voice will never go away. But seriously those pigeons are annoying. It's winter, it's friggin cold, and they won't fly south, probably because they are too fat for flying.

Quote Originally Posted by bellamia View Post
    whatever, shyness is out of the equation when you have a child at 16. Let's hear it, missy.
    You know I was considering killing some kittens, but since when do I follow my mom's instructions? Nope, not sharing.

And reproduction has nothing to do with singing!!!

P.S. Oh no I'm at 2,221...2,222 is coming up and then I won't want to post anymore
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post

See you kill kittens when you masturbate...
    But doesn't that only apply to girls???ok..ok....Lol...im soooo bad! Sorry!

I prefer dancing with a partner, as we can tell from my little daughter here, so I kill my kittens when I sing
    Yes I prefer dancing with a partner(maybe two) as well. But that's when I kill "Cats."

SPCNET Karaoke Corner

Added:

"A Whole New World" - Aladdin cover by me and Sparky

Thanks darlin. You sound fine for just singing through once.

Again, everyone is welcome to try it. Guys that want to try it, just pm me for the backing music.

SPCNET Karaoke Corner

Added:

Again, everyone is welcome to try it. Guys that want to try it, just pm me for the backing music.

EXCELLENT!
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Added:

Excellent song
    Check out: http://samthetypist.spaces.live.com/ ; Currently under construction;Check out http://www.soundclick.com/spcnet07 , provided by Sugar.

I will use up my post 2,222 --

DELETE DELETE DELETE!!! What was I smoking yesterday?

I demand that you delete now!!! I sound ATROCIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did I listen to this song in a different key or do I seriously have no sense of pitch?

I bet a pair of siamese kittens just died.

I demand that you delete now!!! I sound ATROCIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did I listen to this song in a different key or do I seriously have no sense of pitch?

It would help if you give an idea on how you approached the poject?
    I'd recommend, downloading the track I posted with just male vocal from the link and using it as reference to record your vocals. I can always remix it.

Why are you so worried about your post counts? I will soon surpass you.
    Last edited by oGaKirA; 02-13-08 at 06:04 PM.

SPCNET Karaoke Corner

I like Sparky's voice...you can really reach those HIGH HIGH notes...Although one minor note, I couldn't make out a lot of the words you were singing. But otherwise, good job!

don't feel bad, i've heard worse from you. *runs away*

I assure you, my voice seriously kill a pair of siamese kittens. You're is just fine. Sounded really close too Jasimine.
    Check out: http://samthetypist.spaces.live.com/ ; Currently under construction;Check out http://www.soundclick.com/spcnet07 , provided by Sugar.

too late, i downloaded it
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Updated:

Thanks again Sparky. Sounds great.

I would like to hear LuNaR sing the guy part with Sparky seeing that he's sponsored by "Sparky Bread" and all. ha ha ha

My padawan has fallen to the darkside.

SPCNET Karaoke Corner

akira and sparky, both of you sound great! the result product sounds very original. good job! i want more more more....