Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ANdy Lau jumps from stage and punch security to save fan

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    Yeah, but the security guards should of had been better prepared to begin with. I mean what were they expecting? This is a huge superstar performing, there is gonna be a few crazy fans out there. Just pulling the guy back with 2 at max security guards would of had been enough. Not 4-6 security guys kicking him. That's just disgusting. I mean they're security guards, not police officers. They don't have the right to hurt people. They just ganged up on the dude. Even if the dude was trying to get up and walk away it looked difficult to push off 4-6 security guards.
    They were prepared. If you break the rules, you get your butt kicked.
    Due to several complaints, I will stop using the terms "Babe" and "Baby" in reference to our female counterpart. They will now be replaced with "B*tch."

SPCNET Karaoke Corner

The bottom line is the security guards did not do their job to deny entry towards the stage, if they would've monitored the stage more closesly and watch out for fans that came too close this whole incident would not happen. I remember I was at a club once and they had a guest artist performing I was about 5 or 6 feet away from the stage and the security guard came over to me and told to move back cuz i was too close.

Secondly, the security guards prolly got pissed cuz the fan passed their guards and decided to take it out on him. where in the clip do you see the fan resisting? Even if they fan had resisted was it necessary to kick or punch a person? Like I said b4 he was harmless and it's very brave for a bunch of security guards to do that to a person.
    Last edited by MrPhotastic; 01-18-08 at 05:38 PM.
    "You can't make the world come out right just because you want it that way."

Quote Originally Posted by MrPhotastic View Post
    The bottom line is the security guards did not do their job to deny entry towards the stage, if they would've monitored the stage more closesly and watch out for fans they came too close this whole incident would not happen. I remember I was at a club once and they had a guest artist performing I was about 5 or 6 feet away from the stage and the security guard came over to me and told to move back cuz i was too close.

Secondly, the security guards prolly got pissed cuz they fan passed their guardsand decided to take it out on the him. where in the clip do you see the fan resisting? Even if they fan had resisted was it necessary to kick or punch a person? Like I said b4 he was harmless and it's very brave for a bunch of security guards to do that to a person.
    Well if you read my post, I said it is very hard to tell what was going on. Then I continued to say..."If" the fan resisted. No doubt they may have used excessive force but we on the outside looking in can never know how they really felt at that moment. And logically, it's not easy to "not" allow entry to the stage unless you want to cage up the whole stage. My bottum line is....if you're at any concert and decided to do the same, what is the most likely consequence? Get your butt kicked by security correct???
    Due to several complaints, I will stop using the terms "Babe" and "Baby" in reference to our female counterpart. They will now be replaced with "B*tch."

SPCNET Karaoke Corner

Quote Originally Posted by oGaKirA View Post
    Well if you read my post, I said it is very hard to tell what was going on. Then I continued to say..."If" the fan resisted. No doubt they may have used excessive force but we on the outside looking in can never know how they really felt at that moment. And logically, it's not easy to "not" allow entry to the stage unless you want to cage up the whole stage. My bottum line is....if you're at any concert and decided to do the same, what is the most likely consequence? Get your butt kicked by security correct???
    Caging up the stage wouldn't be a bad idea since these guards are incompetent.. That is why security had to remind the fans whom r too close to step back. It's always good to be proactive then being reactive.
    "You can't make the world come out right just because you want it that way."

Worthy of the title 'Shen Diao Da Xia."