Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Art of Horoscope/Astrology

Lightbulb The Art of Horoscope/Astrology

Here I am, your friendly neighbourhood Astrologer (I like that title). This is my piece of artwork, not very impressive but certainly contain that neat creativity.

The 12 creatures in this poster are equivalent to our 12 horoscope signs. I have also added their personality in them to better project them as that particular sign.

Any other artist out there?

Do share your knowledge of horoscope if you have any, and feel free to tell which sign are you

So, ladies and gentlemen (monkeys and elephants )... Enjoy!

P/s: It appears the artwork is kinda small to view in here. The original piece isn't like that.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photos.friendster.com/photos/78/66/3486687/1_169937965m.jpg')
    Last edited by remember_Cedric; 01-17-08 at 07:47 AM.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

I am mid-march so Pisces.

I appear to have horns => I am horny?

No wait am I the lost looking guy with the green fish ... zzz. Capricorn stole my tail!!
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

i can't quite see which one is virgo- what personality does a virgo have anyway?
    Wuxiapedia

Quote Originally Posted by bliss
    I think they're probably at the same level as or one level below Ah Qing, which is about the level of a 2nd or 3rd generation Quan Zhen disciple.
    Troll Control

Welcome !

Hahaha Yepp Dr. Yittz, that's Pisces - lost looking guy with the green fish That's a cute description! Ermmm Capricorns are Sea-goats, so they didn't steal your tail the tail is part of a Capricorn's package. Hey, remember Little Mermaid took a potion and changed her flipper to a pair of legs?
    Hmmm do you agree that Pisces are dreamers? Actually, I don't think so its true, maybe true for Feb-born. The difference in month will spell a difference.

Ahhhh, Virgo? Virgo is represented by a girl. I, get along with Virgos pretty well, so I created a cute girl for a Virgo ...with a pair of wings. Sorry if I'm being unfair to guys

Virgos, for male: can be dreamy at times but they are overall down-to-earth, romantic souls at times, and a family person. They are usually the nice guy, so Virgo guys can be a good catch. They also have a mild temper, not the violent sort. They can be stubborn and is a materialist (not as much as the females).

Virgo female: usually sweet and are good analyst. They may appear to look like a pushover but they are not. Be surprised by how strong a soul they can be. Virgos are generally easy to get along with. They are not difficult people, and they are loyal partners.

***This is from my realisation and some study. Don't sue me for any mistakes! ***

~Your friendly neighbourhood Astrologer (lol!)
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

That's actually some great work there. Nice job.

Im a Scorpio.

You don't do the Chinese astrology?
    Due to several complaints, I will stop using the terms "Babe" and "Baby" in reference to our female counterpart. They will now be replaced with "B*tch."

SPCNET Karaoke Corner

Quote Originally Posted by oGaKirA View Post
    That's actually some great work there. Nice job.

Im a Scorpio.

You don't do the Chinese astrology?
    Man, your scorpio is hot.

So Ced, what's the personality etc. of a March Pisces?

Member of TC fanclub.

Wow, Ced the Astrologer , I like your artwork! Very cute!!
    But why is my Scorpio red? Looks so mad

Quote Originally Posted by Jilly View Post
    But why is my Scorpio red? Looks so mad
    Darlin, that is Cancer. Scorpio is right under.
    So you're a Scorp like me huh? Are Scorpios compatible??
    Due to several complaints, I will stop using the terms "Babe" and "Baby" in reference to our female counterpart. They will now be replaced with "B*tch."

SPCNET Karaoke Corner

Quote Originally Posted by oGaKirA View Post
    Darlin, that is Cancer. Scorpio is right under.
    Oops! I just saw the claws and thought it was Scorpio

Oooo awesome work, props for my favourite animtions artist

I get two because I'm so special and a cusp =D (although it makes reading horoscopes really annoying because I dunno who to listen to...they often say such contrasting things. Not that I believe in those things..)

Btw I find it amusing that I'm black and white at the same time =D

Hehe, cute little geminis. Very impressive Cedric, nice job!
    john-e

Sixty years ago I knew nothing; now I know nothing; education is a progressive discovery of your own ignorance. - Will Durant

Quote Originally Posted by remember_Cedric View Post
    Welcome !

Hahaha Yepp Dr. Yittz, that's Pisces - lost looking guy with the green fish That's a cute description! Ermmm Capricorns are Sea-goats, so they didn't steal your tail the tail is part of a Capricorn's package. Hey, remember Little Mermaid took a potion and changed her flipper to a pair of legs?
    Hmmm do you agree that Pisces are dreamers? Actually, I don't think so its true, maybe true for Feb-born. The difference in month will spell a difference.

Ahhhh, Virgo? Virgo is represented by a girl. I, get along with Virgos pretty well, so I created a cute girl for a Virgo ...with a pair of wings. Sorry if I'm being unfair to guys

Virgos, for male: can be dreamy at times but they are overall down-to-earth, romantic souls at times, and a family person. They are usually the nice guy, so Virgo guys can be a good catch. They also have a mild temper, not the violent sort. They can be stubborn and is a materialist (not as much as the females).

Virgo female: usually sweet and are good analyst. They may appear to look like a pushover but they are not. Be surprised by how strong a soul they can be. Virgos are generally easy to get along with. They are not difficult people, and they are loyal partners.

***This is from my realisation and some study. Don't sue me for any mistakes! ***

~Your friendly neighbourhood Astrologer (lol!)
    R_C, You don't have to worry about being sue because its really true. Met an Virgo and I am Capricorn. It says, both sides get along well with each other, so its confirmed. I am a very complicated Capricorn: http://www.astrology-online.com/capricrn.htm [Nailed to the heart]. As for Virgo: http://www.astrology-online.com/virgo.htm [Very nice personality ] Here is the combination of the two: http://www.starastrologer.com/compat...orn_virgo.html or http://www.sexualastrology.com/sexua...capricorn.html .

As quoted: Both share an amazing ability to communicate and understand one another. Their conversations get better over time and so does the relationship. They will understand each other’s goals and hopes for the future. These two will support each other through good times and bad. They will provide each other with what the other person instinctively needs and desires sexually.
    Check out: http://samthetypist.spaces.live.com/ ; Currently under construction;Check out http://www.soundclick.com/spcnet07 , provided by Sugar.

*Edited: sounds great.

SPCNET Karaoke Corner

Lately, I'd been seeing the number 3. Now, I know what it means: http://www.crystalinks.com/numerology2.html

The third dimension - we do things in threes so they will manifest in our physical realm.

It's roots stem from the meaning of multiplicity. Creative power; growth. Three is a moving forward of energy, overcoming duality, expression, manifestation and synthesis. Three is the first number to which the meaning "all" was given. It is The Triad, being the number of the whole as it contains the beginning, a middle and an end.

The power of three is universal and is the tripartide nature of the world as heaven, earth, and waters. It is human as body, soul and spirit. Notice the distinction that soul and spirit are not the same. They are not. Three is birth, life, death. It is the beginning, middle and end. Three is a complete cycle unto itself. It is past, present, future.

Its pretty cool.
    Check out: http://samthetypist.spaces.live.com/ ; Currently under construction;Check out http://www.soundclick.com/spcnet07 , provided by Sugar.

Thank you, ladies and gentlemen

I'll be back to answer all queries.

I'll show a copy of my early draft of Scorpio, which is a male.

btw, Mind Wander mentioned some good points. Numerology, and other aspects of astrology.

Stay tune, and I'll be right back!

This is my draft, hence the light pen impression. Initially, I intend to make scorpio sign a male character but...I thought the female scorpio was cute . Welcome any comments.

Oh yeah I'll be back to do a horoscope analysis...not yet.

**Made them spoilers to save space and be less irritating. I'm a considerate Spammer.

click to show/hide spoilers
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photos-c.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sctm/v185/166/90/558552077/n558552077_376714_4180.jpg')

click to show/hide spoilers
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sctm/v185/166/90/558552077/n558552077_376713_1510.jpg')

I am sorry, purple and pony tail like that on a guy with soft facial features - I don't like.

Member of TC fanclub.

Quote Originally Posted by yittz View Post
    I am sorry, purple and pony tail like that on a guy with soft facial features - I don't like.
    Hey Yittz, don't be sorry. I welcome all comments.

Well, that's a draft but it may not turn out good too, if I darken those lines.

So, the female scorpio is hotter huh? lol

Can't help it, a female like that is simply unbeatable by any male counterpart.

I like all your pics except the fish

Member of TC fanclub.

Hummm ok but I thought the fisher-boy is cute with that grumpy face

I'll re-design Mr. Pisces and make another comeback.

Let me google for some inspiration