Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Wuxia RPG Story Thread

" That was very impressive indeed! A good eye opener for me. Such a powerful and magnificent palm technique. Yes." Thought Jun Yan as he observed Sect leader Lu and his attacks.

He knew there were more when the first ninja started begging for his dog life. So very obvious. Who in the right mind would not send backups?

But he was more surprise that the ninjas were so lowly skilled as compared to what he had saw the past nights.

" His palm techinques are wondrous! Yet his inner Qi like mine is still considered low as compared to the likes of Taoist 9 wings and the Black Faced Buddha. Is there really no hope for Wulin?" thought Jun Yan as he stroked his rod, while calmly drinking his cup.

Raising his head, he looked at Han Fei. He was puzzled. Han Fei was still holding on to his hand!

" He must thought that I am still in shock! But such actions between two males, regardless of age is so inappropriate! With that Jun Yan hastily removed his hand from Han Fei's in which the latter merely blushed.

" The night is very eventful. But late, I would think it is best that we both retire for the night." Spoke Jun Yan in a matter-o-fact kinda tone as he cupped his hand in respect at Sect leader Lu before standing up and walking towards the stairs with Han Fei following him behind.

" I must continue to train. But for some reason I do not want to leave Han Fei. This is most strange. Hmmm..." thought Jun Yan as he continued walking. And walking till he reached the front door of Han Fei's room.

Clearning his voice with a "manly" attempt, Han Fei stopped walking and a confused Jun Yan turned around to face him.

" Eh, I have reached my room. Thanks for accompanying me." Spoke Han Fei in a small voice as his face redden again.

Looking at Han Fei with an amused expression, Jun Yan wanted to smile yet he merely nodded with the sides of his mouth formed the beginnings of a grin.

" Not a problem. You sleep well lad." with that Jun Yan walked away.

" Ah! I forgot to ask his name again!"

A knock on the door.

Han Fei opened the door thinking it was the waiter....

Jun Yan face appeared.

Han Fei could only stare as Jun Yan walked into his room.

" I think it would be prudent if I stayed with you instead. Although the violence has pass for now, the events that has plagued us these days cannot be dimissed. It would be prudent for us to stay together for safety for the night for who knows what else can happen. You can take the bed. I will rest on the chair." With that Jun Yan proceeded to place his sword on the tea table while sitting down on the chair, pouring himself a cup of tea.

" BUT! I... You... We... NO.. I..." was all Han Fei could say, yet Jun Yan merely ignore him...
    " Forgo your past and embrance the future OR abandon your future to save your past?"

When Yang Fei Yun walked down the stairs, an old man had just knocked back a ninja with a backwards shrug.

“Nice!” Yang Fei Yun commented loudly.

The old man looked at Yang Fei Yun and just smiled.

Yang Fei Yun sat at an empty table and continued looking at the old man.

“He doesn’t seem to be someone simple…” Yang Fei Yun thought.

Yang Fei Yun ordered several dishes; after finishing them, he went back and packed up.

“It’s time to return to Ancient Tomb… to once again seek the guidance of Father.” Yang Fei Yun said to himself.

He bought some rations and started on the journey home….

"Who is this man," asked someone from the crowd.

"You don't know him? I don't blame you since you're so young. He's the previous Beggar Sect Chief, Cui Tieshou," replied another someone.

This old man was indeed Cui Tieshou (meaning iron hand). He stands at average height, unlike his successor, but the aura emitted from him was even more fearsome than Chief Lu's. His hawk eyes, hooked nose, thin lips and long beard certainly does help him look more stern and wise; adding on to his aura of deadliness. He gave a look at Lu Changfeng and sat down.

Lu Changfeng immediately knelt down on his knees and said, "Master!"

"Master? Who's you master?" pouted Cui Tieshou.

"You, master."

"Since I'm your master, why didn't you save me?"

"Because I knew you could handle it. Your martial arts is better than mine by more than tenfold."

"Alright then...why are you still kneeling? Get up!" beamed Cui Tieshou as he used his hands to help his disciple get up. He was just playing with Lu.

"Master Cui has displayed such wondrous martial arts. We should elect him the next leader of Wulin to lead us against Zhu Yuan Zhang," shouted someone.

Although no one replied for a few moments, everyone knew what this someone said was right. Although it's not the politest thing to elect a new leader just a few hours after Yu Lianzhou's death, it was necessary. The enemies could be attacking again anytime and they are in dire need of good leadership.

Fang Wudi, who has been viewing everything from his table at the corner, stood up to speak. "I agree with whoever just said that. Although Leader Yu just died, we still have to elect a leader to lead us. If we don't then we would be in disorder when the enemies attack. Therefore, our lives will be on the line. Leader Yu wouldn't want us to die, would he? It would be even greater disrespect if we die after what Leader Yu has done for us!"

Last edited by Tom; 01-31-08 at 06:22 PM.

Japan: A battlefield.

In a deslote battlefield, heap of body lay on the ground as a group of 5 men battle it out with an army of soldier, samurai, and ninjas... They are beating them back despite being heavily out number....

"Lady Shizuka! Brother Fall back!" Cried the largest of the men, and he threw a huge boulder up in the air as it is a ball, and swing his huge staff on it, propelling it towards the enemy crushing many of them... True to his name Gian, or Giant, A loyal body guard of the Emperor, the largest of the group is also the strongest among them.

A group of the soldier fall back, and the archer step forward and start shooting thier arrows at them....

"My turn!" Cried another, he is dessed in black in white, like a shinto priest but he is young, and handsome with long flowing black hair... He is Minamoto, a senior member of the Heavenly Emperor's Body Guard, also leader of the group. He carried a paper fan. With one mighty swoop a huge gush of wind blew at them and threw all the arrows back harmlessy into the floor, and knocking many of them back..

"Weak, arrows...." Said another and with a mighy jump he leap high into the air and took out his bow and shot 10 to 20 arrows in seconds, killing the archers... "Finished..." Taira, the most quiet of the body guard, also one of the fastest.

Finnaly Lady Shizuka and her fiance, Yoshitsune, jumped into the fray and Lady Shizuka with her long whip, and Yoshitsune, with his twin sword, quickly cut down the rest of the men..

"Mission accomplished..." Minamoto said quietly "Now we can report back to the Emperor..."

back at the Emperor's Palace

"Your majesty!" minamoto said whist giving a deep bow. "we are happy to report that we have succesfully raid the last rebel fortress... and was able to retrive the martial art manual of the great samurai Mushashi, "Ni-Ten Ichi Ryu (two sword as one)"

"Good job." The emperor said. "But there is a graver news, according to a report I just got, that was not the last of the rebel, a great many of them fled to the Central Plain, and there I heard, they have allign themself with Eurnuch Lin of the Great Ming.... They are apparantly after some manual... one that is more deadly and powerful than any that we have or seen in Japan..."

"What should we do?" Minamoto asked.

"Go! Go to the Central plain, and do whatever it take to prevent them from laying thier hand on it..." The Emperor said. "South of Japan, and near Korea there is an island, an island that is known to few, and was thought as a myth... it is call Peach Blossum Island... My father told me about it... About a hundred years ago, a strange man, lived there, he is among the Top most powerful Martial Artist in the Central Plain... One time, he came to Japan, and my grandfather, became best friend with him... and Promise that he will help us out if we request it..."

The body guard listen intently...

"Here take this..." The Emperor took out a small golden medal... "This is the gift from that strange man, it been passed town from my Grandfather, go to Peach Blossum Island, and show this to the Man's descendent... I am sure they will do whateever they could to help you..."

"Yes your majesty" they said in Usion. and them left for Peach Blossum Island.

Seeing as the excitement had died down, for the most part, Fang went ahead a booked his room.

As he was being led to his room by a waiter, Fang could not help but say to himself, "I was looking forward to a fight too."
    Formerly DuGu Qiu Bai

"BUT! I... You... We... NO.. I..." was all Han Fei could say, yet Jun Yan merely ignore him...

Her first instinct was to run, once Han Fei Fei realised that he was going to ignore her protests. After all, it was a practical enough suggestion- if she had been male, that is.

To make an excuse and leave would probably arouse even more suspicion, not that she could think of an excuse anyway.

"I snore, maybe you don't want to sleep here tonight..."

"I am busy tonight..."
    "Doing what?"
    A hesitant pause.
    "Sleeping?"

Well even in her head that made no sense, so she was hardly going to say it out aloud so he could laugh at her foolishness!

"I guess I'll just have to make do with no sleep for tonight," she thought as she obediently lay back onto the bed.

He looked at her with an amused half smile.

"Are you planning to sleep with all your clothes on?" he joked.

Han Fei Fei jolted up so suddenly that Jun Yan moved towards her with a concerned expression on his face.

"I'm... I... get cold easily," she said with a weak laugh.

"I'm in big trouble," she thought, feeling her cheeks redden again.

Emperor's Mansion. Japan.

"Oh wise advisor, I have come to you for some..."

"Advice." an old voice finished for him.

"Yes..."

"Do you think our attempt to seek friendship with the Peach Blossom Island will go through?"

"Your men will perish before they reach the island..."

"No one can reach the island..."

"And that is why, Peach Blossom only exists in myth...."

"One person can help you...."

The emperor listened eagerly.

"Only he has the ability to bring guests to the island..."

"Because he is one who possesses the ability to jump across the ocean."

Silence.

Stillness.

The emperor could not begin to fathom what has been told to him.

The ability to jump across the ocean!

"You have to find him."

"Legend has it that he lives in the Delightful Forest (Kuaihuo Lin)...."

"Go to the delightful forest."

忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Back in Luoyang.

"Heroes and worthies of the wulin." Cui Tieshou raised his hand and everyone fell silent and listened intently.

"Our Central Plains Wulin needs a leader now."

"We are facing a dire threat!"

"Never before has the Wulin faced total extinction!"

"We are facing the forces of the Imperial Court, the shadowly Eunuch Lin and these foreigners from Yamato. Each one alone is able to destroy us."

"A strong leader is needed to lead our wulin."

At this point, shouts of "Cui Meng Zhu", "Screw their grandmothers" and other assorted shouts of curses for the enemies and support for Cui reveberated through the inn.

Cui Tieshou raised his hand. Everyone fell silent again.

"But old man is unable to lead you."

Cui Tieshou coughed and blood flowed from his mouth!

"Master!" Lu Changfeng bellowed and rushed forward to hold Cui up.

"Little Lu, Master is unable to lead the wulin, this task must fall upon your shoulders...."

"Master! What happened! Who did this? Were you poisoned? What happened?"

The crowd all inched closer, anxious to hear what Cui would say.

"On my way to this gathering, at dusk outside the forest, a man was waiting for me."

"He was dressed in the robes of a Yamato monk, with fiery red hair tied into a top knot. His skin was dark but his eyes burned with a fiery force."

Cui coughed and spat another mouthful of blood.

"Without a word he attacked! He rushed at me in a blur, not fast but he must be using some strange Yamato skill, I could not judge his movement and distance, unable to counterattack."

"As he approached me, my vision went blank! The world went dark! It was as if time and space was frozen!"

Time and space was frozen!

The crowd gasped in shock! What kind of strange magic from the lands of Yamato was this? To confound even an otherworldly saint like Cui Tieshou!

"As I stood helpless, in darkness and paralysis, lights flashed across my body! Each flash was accompanied by a searing pain! As if a hundred palms each bearing 1000 catties struck at the same spot! I counted 15 flashes of light!"

"When my vision went from black to red until I could see again, I was lying in the mud, body broken and in pain. That strange... demon stood with his back facing me. The darkness of the night seemed to be lit by a strange red glow emanating from his demonic aura!"

"That... demon finally spoke. No, he did not speak, I heard the voice, but it was generated by a strange force which I felt, not heard. In that strange foreign accent he said :"

"You are the first man to survive my Shun Goku Satsu!"

"When I could finally stand up, he was gone. But I fear my Yuan Qi is now destroyed. Little Lu! There is not much time, if this foreign demon attacks again, no one here, not even you can stand against that dark foreign art of his! There is no time, to save the wulin, you must seek help! Go and seek..."

Cui coughed again as his voice lost its strength. With trembling hands, he pressed a small dagger into Lu Changfeng's palm.

"Seek... the SWORD GOD!"
    Last edited by CC; 02-02-08 at 02:49 AM.
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

"I'm... I... get cold easily," He said with a weak laugh.

" Cold? Perhaps he is still young hence his body is still not used to the harsh elements." thought Jun Yan as he moved towards Han Fei who again blushed and tried to avoid his eyes.

" Perhaps these would help in keeping you warm." Spoke Jun Yan as he removed his outer coat and place it on the shoulders of a very stunned Han Fei. He had his arms wrapped across his chest and a bewildered look in his eyes.

" You feeling uncomfortable? Perhaps this would help..." With that Jun Yan had his arms moving towards Han Fei who stared at them as if they were venomous snakes.

" This is it... "

But to Han Fei's surprise, Jun Yan's arms rested on his shoulders and began to massage his shoulders and back.

" Hey laddy, you should relax. You are far too tense for the massage to be effective, lest you wanna me to use more force!"

Han Fei blushed again!

Never in her life had a man touched her. Yet this was happening this very instant.

Jun Yan felt nothing was amiss, for he had never touch nor felt a lady's warm in his entire life. Yet to him, Han Fei's shoulders were soft. Too soft.

" This lad must be a son of a well to do family, since his shoulders does not indicate that he has gone through hard work." thought Jun Yan as he worked his way down from the shoulders to the back.

" What should I do? I cannot let this continue...." thought Han Fei as Jun Yan begun his descend, yet she had to concede that the massage so far was very pleasing....
    " Forgo your past and embrance the future OR abandon your future to save your past?"

Continued from CC's last post
    =====================

The heroes gathered around 2 bodies.

One: weeping.

The other: motionless.

Lu Changfeng screamed from the bottom of his lung:

"Maaaassssssddddddeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrr!~"

"Shhhhhifuuuuuuuuu!"

"I want to avenge your death!!!!!!!!!!"

"SWORD GOD!!!!!!!!!"

"Jiaaaaaaansssssshhhhhheeeeeeeennnnnn!"

"I'm coooooooommmmmmming!!!!!!!"

Suddenly, his screaming was interrupted by a gentle grip on his wrist.

-> The sudden gesture had come from...

--> Cui Tieshou!

He's still alive!

He signaled Lu Changfeng to put his ear closer.

He spoke in great weak condition:

"Go find the Sword God..."

Lu Changfeng wiped the tears: "Yes, Master!"

"There is something you should know about SWORD GOD..."

Everyone listened closely.

"Waaah!"

Another pile of fresh blood came out of Cui Tieshou's mouth. Everyone shivered at the sight. Lu Changfeng held his master tight.

"There are 4 signature characteristics about SWORD GOD... you must make sure that he meets all of them before you can be sure it is really him..."

"First, he spent 39 years in the wild, intensely studying the way of the Sword. Therefore, his swordsmanship has reached the peak of perfection."

"Second, he is known to make sword carvings in the character of 'E' (Crocodile)..."

"Third, his capability in Single-Stance Execution is second to none... even if Buddha returned from his tomb, or if Damo were to learn 720 more Supreme Arts of Shaolin, they would nevertheless find it impossible to outperform SWORD GOD in terms of SSE..."

"Finally..."

This is the moment everyone had been waiting for.

"SWORD GOD's final trademark...."

"Is...."

"He can jump across the ocean."

Gasps of amazement!

The crowd paused, but Cui Tieshou did not.

"His name... His name..."

"Waaaaaaaaaah!"

Blood!

Gushing out of Cui Tieshou's tiny mouth.

"His name..."

"Is...."

"SWORD GOD Duo Yaoqian!"

/
    Last edited by PJ; 02-02-08 at 10:13 AM.

The crowd, disbanded.

One man sat still.

Thunder!

Lightning!

Pouring rain!

No matter.

He weeped.

"Master!!!!!"

"Come back!!!!!"

These 2 sentences sent a jolt up to the sky, and startled the grounds beneath.

This time, Master had really gone.

Master's final words rang inside his ears:

"Go seek SWORD GOD..."

"He exists in the Delightful Forest..."

"Go find the Delightful Forest...."

"But you can't get to SWORD GOD directly..."

"You have to find his assistant..."

"She sleeps by day and lives at night..."

"You see, SWORD GOD is a pimp..."

"His assistant, is.... a....."

"First-rate prostitute!"

"You must find her.... no matter the cost...."

"Only she can lead you to SWORD GOD...."

"And only SWORD GOD can unfreeze time and space!"

"Little Lu, with great power, comes great responsibility...."

"The safety of our world, is in your hands..."

Thunder!

Lightning!

Roaring rain!

Lu Changfeng endured it all.

In his mind, he processed images of the final heroic act of his late teacher.

Cui Tieshou suddenly gathered all his strength, leaped up -- grabbing Lu Changfeng by the neck:

"What are you!"

"Prepared!"

"To do!"

Lu Changfeng's mind suddenly went blank.

His jaw dropped.

He turned around.

And saw the man who put the sword through his flesh.

Lu Changfeng's mind went nuts.

"It's you!"

"No... why?!"

"You..."

"Betrayed..."

"Third Master Pang Yu...!"

/
    Last edited by PJ; 02-02-08 at 10:40 AM.

Outside the inn.

Jiudala paused outside the inn. He could hear the shouts, the screams, the dying inside.

But he waited.

Jiudala closed his eyes. And remembered :

A frozen plateau. Tibet.

"Before you set of on your journey, remember. Remember the wish of our Beloved Founder - GREAT WHEEL MONK Jiumozhi!"

"Our founder went through untold hardship, lost all his martial arts, devoted himself to a new life of peace, only to discover the ultimate meaning!"

"And the ultimate meaning is to CRUSH ALL OPPOSITION!"

"After 19 generations of disciples, the spirit of the Great Founder has finally blessed one to complete the Holy Task!"

"The Holy Task of mastering his complete legacy!"

"The complete legacy of the Yijinjing, the Huo Yan Dao, the Xiao Wu Xiang Gong and ALL 72 Supreme Arts completely!"

"Go now! Go and DESTROY THEM ALL!"

Jiudala opened his eyes, inner fire gleaming as he recalled his Master's words and the Holy Mission of the Great Founder.

DESTROY THEM ALL!

Meanwhile, back inside the inn.

"PANG YU! YOU DOG BASTARD!" Lu Changfeng roared and shot out a fierce palm!

Pang Yu snickered, in his injured state, Lu moved sluggishly and Pang Yu easily stepped to one side as the palm wind took down half the eastern wall of the inn.

"Lu Changfeng! Since you miss your old master so much, I'll let you acompany him to Hades!"

The gleaming sword of Pang Yu shot forward like a lightning bolt.

In his weakened state, Lu Changfeng had no hope of evading.

The sword of Third Master Pang Yu had never missed once in 30 years!

The bolt of lightning reached Lu Changfeng's throat!

Clang! The tip of the sword broke!

The colour drained from Pang Yu's face.

Dongfeng Hong retracted his fan with a quick wave.

"Pang Yu! As long as I, Dongfeng Hong exist, I will not let your execute any more evil in this world!"

Pang Yu laughed out loud. "Do you think you have the power to stop me? Dongfeng Hong, since you're so nosy, I'll have to end your life as well!" Pang Yu reached into his sleeves and pulled out another sword. He quickly unsheathed it and launched an attack on Dongfeng Hong.

Dongfeng Hong swung his fan and parried Pang Yu's thrust. Quickly retracting his blade, Pang Yu swung his sword at Dongfeng Hong's throat, only to be blocked again. Pang Yu growled in agitation. Why did this man have to go against him time and time again?

While the two fought, someone walked into the inn. He was dressed in gleaming maroon monk robes. Although they were monk robes, one could still tell that it was made from the most expensive fabrics. This monk is Jiudala. He is not very tall, not very good-looking, not very fearsome. He is just an average man. But the only thing that is not so average about him is his skills. He has successfully mastered Yijinjin, Xiao Wu Xiang Gong, and the 72 Arts of Shaolin; making him one of the most powerful men of this era!

The flashing of the sword and iron fan irritated him. Everything irritated him so that's why he has to DESTROY everything! He jumped forward and palmed the two men on their chest. They were no more.

Everyone adjusted their looks from the two men to this monk. Questions popped up in everyone's minds: Who is he? Why is he so strong? What is he here for?
    Last edited by Tom; 02-02-08 at 04:37 PM.

Another day.

Another night.

Another powerful enemy...

Another Single-Stance Execution!

The eyes of the Tibetan monk cast fear upon the remaining heroes of the Central Plains.

They all thought: "Third Master Pang Yu's kungfu is well-known throughout the realm. Even a First-Class Fighter would have trouble withstanding his mighty blows. And yet, and yet..."

"This monk finished him AND Super Divine Saintly Man Dongfang Hong, both in just ONE stance!"

Heroes of the Central Plains knew they were doomed.

The Tibetan cannot be a friend!

Tibetans are never a friend!

Jiudala took one step closer.

When the foot made contact with the ground, the Great Yin Yang Divinity (Da Yinyang Shentong) Ze Zengrong felt a heart-splitting shock sent through his spine. Every drop of blood boiled in his body, and then his mind went blank.

He did not stay awake long enough to witness the extraordinary feat.

With one stomp of the foot, Jiudala had sent a earthquake-magnitude vibration to the crowd of experts. Several dozens of weaker-level fighters immediately fell to their death.

Fang Wudi stood the farthest from the Tibetan. He too felt the quake in his intestines.

Still, he stood.

Barely!

In his half-conscious state, Wudi thought he heard a new voice:

"The Flaming Blade Foot from the Great Wheel Pagoda of the Great Snowy Mountain, really lives up to its reputation!"

And then, he saw the blur.

A figured charged at the Tibetan!

Fang Wudi saw shadows of blur...

Were they fighting?

Were they moving?

He could not tell.

How many?

He could not see.

All he could see, was dances of blur...

No longer able to keep up with their lightning motion...

Fang Wudi fell to the ground.

./
    Last edited by PJ; 02-03-08 at 12:12 AM.

Yang Fei Yun sprinted at the fastest speed he could. He must reach Ancient Tomb as soon as possible.

He was a blur as he moved. He brushed past people yet no one could even guess what happened.

Soon, he had reached Mount Zhongnan.

“Only a little bit more!” thought Yang Fei Yun.

He continued sprinting. Soon, he reached the entrance of Ancient Tomb. He was totally exhausted, but he knew it was worth it.

He entered the tomb and navigated through the maze.

Suddenly, he heard a beautiful voice shouting, “Who!”

He suddenly felt a strong palm wind pushing towards him yet he could see no one. Apparently, that person was still very far away.

Yang Fei Yun recognized the voice as his mother’s but apparently she thought there was an intruder.

The palm wind alone was causing him to suffocate as he got pushed back a few meters and knocked onto the wall. He vomited blood and he was dying.

Suddenly, a blur moved in front of him. She gasped and said, “Oh gosh! I didn’t realise it was you!”

The person who spoke was her mother. She quickly lifted Yang Fei Yun off the ground and brought him into the tomb.

She made him sit on the Icy Jade Bed and placed her palms on his back. Internal energy surged through Yang Fei Yun’s body and he instantly felt rejuvenated.

His mother, Qiao Mei, said, “Sorry, I didn’t realise it was you. How are you feeling now? By the way, your father is out and he will be back soon.” After so long, Qiao Mei felt more for his godson. Every of her action and speech exuded an aura of motherly love.

Yang Fei Yun smiled and replied, “I am all right now, Mother. I know you didn’t expect me to be back so soon. But I have finally understood what you and Father meant when both of you said I was not yet ready.”

Qiao Mei looked at her godson lovingly. Suddenly, someone entered the tomb. Both of them turned to look who entered.

It was Yang Fei Yun’s godfather, Yang Tian Ji!

He saw Yang Fei Yun and looked at him. A smile broke out on his face. But suddenly, he sighed, “I know you won’t be staying here for long.”

Although everyone, including Qiao Mei, already knew this, it was still awkward to hear it.

Suddenly, a cry of “Younger brother” was heard as someone leapt towards Yang Fei Yun and embraced him! She was Yang Mei Jun, the biological daughter of Yang Tian Ji and Qiao Mei.

Yang Fei Yun was delighted to see her. He missed all the times when they were playing together.

But he knew he came back for a purpose and he could not afford to stay long. The pugilistic world was starting to get destroyed, and he knew that if he were to help, he had to stay focused!

He looked at his Father in his eyes and said, “I am back to continue my training.”

His father sighed, “I see you have improved somewhat during this period of time when you were gone. There is one way left to help you improve drastically in a short period of time before you continue your training.”

“I am going to help you clear all your arteries, especially the ‘Ren’ artery and ‘Du’ artery. This will not only improve your internal energy drastically, but it will also make your progress faster when you cultivate internal energy.”

He went behind Yang Fei Yun, who was sitting on the Icy Jade Bed. He sat cross legged and made Yang Fei Yun do the same. He placed his palms on his back and began to gather his internal energy. Slowly, he sent internal energy over to Yang Fei Yun as he attempted to clear his arteries.

Yang Fei Yun felt an internal energy coursing through his entire body. The internal energy was so strong that he went totally numb. He did not need to guide the stream of internal energy around his body; in fact, the internal energy was so strong that he had lost control of his own internal energy.

Suddenly, he felt more relaxed. It was as though a heavy burden was lifted from him. The stream of internal energy was travelling easier and faster in his body, and he felt that his internal energy was able to move freely.

His arteries had been fully cleared!
    Last edited by kwekmh; 02-03-08 at 12:41 AM.

Yang Fei Yun felt that his internal energy was now stronger than ever. He was able to control his internal energy at will.

His internal energy was now boundless!

Yang Tian Ji said, "Now it is time to practise your techniques. We shall start with 9 Yin."

Yang Tian Ji explained all that Yang Fei Yun did not understand within the 9 Yin. Soon, Yang Fei Yun's understanding of 9 Yin had reached a new level.

Yang Tian Ji said, "9 Yin will help to improve your internal energy steadily. Practise it well, and you will find that it helps a lot in the future."

He started explaining everything from Yang Family Internal Art and Yang Family Arts that Yang Fei Yun did not understand. Yang Fei Yun listened intently and gradually, he understood everything.

After which, Yang Tian Ji sighed, "I have taught you all I could. Now, it is up to yourself to improve. Remember, practise your martial arts often."

"It is now late and I believe all of us should take a rest."

With that, he moved into a separate chamber with Qiao Mei and Yang Mei Jun, leaving Yang Fei Yun to sleep on the Icy Jade Bed.

But Yang Fei Yun could not sleep as he was feeling rejuvenated after his arteries were cleared. He picked up his sword and started practising his swordplay...

In his dazed state, Fang Wudi struggled to stay awake, to stay alive.

He was lucky to be standing at the far end of the inn when the Mighty Jiudala used the Great Warrior Attendant Foot technique. Many of those standing nearer had died instantly as their arteries burst on the spot.

In his hazy vision, he saw Jiudala and the mysterious new intruder swirl around. He saw Lu Changfeng staggle towards Jiudala and attempt to launch a palm, as Lu's palm met Jiudala's palm, there was a tremendous shockwave and Lu was thrown at least 5 zhang back out of the inn.

A gentle rain started falling.

The rain blew in through the shattered walls of the inn and the cool water woke Fang up somewhat.

Fang could finally make our the carnage inside the inn.

Scores of dead or wounded were on the floor. Furniture was shattered everywhere.

A few stragglers attempted to charge at Jiudala with weapons drawn.

Great Flaming Blade Foot!

With a mighty yell, Jiudala leapt up and swung his right leg in a wide arc horizontally, a bright crescent of white flame emanated outwards.

The expanding crescent annilated everything in its path, those wulin fighters still standing were instantly engulfed in searing flames and cried pitifully before sucumbing to their fiery doom!

Nine Heaven Dragon Saint Long Wulang ducked under the flaming wave,charging forward before Jiudala had even landed from his jumping kick. It was Long who recognised Jiudala when he struck and charged into the battle in a vain attempt to save the crowd.

Jiudala landed and felt the attacking force coming from his rear quarter, without looking, he sent a palm wave surging backwards to block the incoming force.

"The Sky Reaching Twin Attack Palm of the Nine Heaven Cave! Impressive!" Jiudala spoke in a monotonous tone as he parried Long Wulang's palm. Each incoming palm seemed to carry 2 forces. One of the forces came with the physical palm, the other force could either precede or succeed the palm! When an expert of this wonderous palm technique attacked, one will never know if the extra force was to come before or after, making it impossible to plan a proper defence!

Jiudala was force back half a step by the massive barrage of strange and overwhelming palms, he knew that by defending with his own palm techniques, he did not have a high chance of prevailing. The only thing he could do was to use the maximum offence! To attack! To destroy!

"GREAT FLAMING BLADE FOOT!!!" With a mighty yell that shook the skies and shattered all the plates and cups within 10 zhang, Jiudala launched the ultimate technique of the Great Wheel Sect.

Sweeping his right foot in a vertical crescent arcing from the floor towards the sky, a burning wave of white flame burst outwards in a crescent.

Nine Heaven Dragon Saint Long Wulang threw out palm after palm to dissipate the burning wave but felt the surging force sear his flesh and throw him backwards.

The force of the stance leapt outwards and upwards, slashing into the woodwork and beams of the inn, penetrating all it met before it cut all the way thru the building and flashed toward the heavens.

The inn had been literally cut into half!

As the inn collasped into 2 halves, some people on the upper floors tumbled down along with the woodwork.

./

Jun Yan was running. No. He was leaping and jumping after the figure in front of him... A blue masked Ninja! She seemed to be tauting him, as she kept moving at an astonishing speed which Jun Yan had difficultly in keeping up with.

" Damn! What is this? Some kinda of a trick?" thought Jun Yan as for the third time, a branch hit him squarely in his face.

He swore again. This time leafs.

" She is so going to get it...."

(Flashback.)

Han Fei blushed again. But still she said nothing nor make any attempt to stop. Instead she allowed herself a small smile, as Jun Yan continued his massage... when suddenly, a voice spoke...

" How very inappropriate! It seems my timing is wrong!" and a sharp sound of two weapons clashing with each other was heard.

Han Fei turned around only to see a figure in black engaging Jun Yan with his... no... Her spear. Her voice was a dead giveaway.

" You! What do you want?" Spoke Jun Yan in a small voice as he kept his attack up with his rod. In a blur, he had unleashed over ten attacks yet none of them had hit the ninja.

" I already told you. We wish to recruit you."

" I work for no one!" and spear and rod met again.

Han Fei knew that he had to help. She prepared her projectiles and threw them with deadly accuracy.

Not even blinking, the ninja merely deflect the incoming needles with a mere twist of her spear. She glance at Han Fei... as if recognizing her...

" Han Fei, get out of here! I will handle this!" With a sweep of his arm, Jun Yan directed a significant amount of his inner Qi towards Han Fei and out he went.

" Ouchs! He could have been much gentler!" thought Han Fei as he landed outside of the room. Standing up, he rushed back into the room, only to find it empty and the window opened. Wasting no time at all, he employed his Qing Gong and chased after the two.

(end of flashback.)

So the two flew, with Han Fei way behind....

And suddenly the ninja stopped and landed on a open patch of ground.

" Over here, Mister Ling!" she projected her voice with her qi.

Jun Yan landed a second later with his sword and rod both in his hands. He was ready to kill...

" Bravo! Few weapon masters can actually keep up with me at such speeds. You have my admiration!" hands cupped in respect.

" What the hell do you want?" asked Jun Yan as he took a defensive stance.

" I already told you. We have need of your skills. A great need."

" Stop speaking in riddles! Much as happened lately. People are dying and so many figure heads are appearing."

" Precisely. Hence you are needed!"

" By whom?"

" The ming cult...."

" Ming cult? What dog poo are you talking about?" replied Jun Yan as he begun attacking.

Sword and rod danced as their owner moved with the grace of earth and the blessings of the wind. Yin and Yang mixed, flow together in harmony as Jun Yan twisted and turned countering the defense of the spear of the ninja.

Yet, most of the attacks were parried or blocked by the ninja even though she did not counter attacked when she could.

" Ming cult.. what rubbish!" Thought Jun Yan as he pushed his attack to the extreme. Yet a thought came through.

What if it was true?

Sensing that Jun Yan had begun to belive her words, the ninja stopped and leaped a few feet away.

Sitting down, raising her arms, ten fingers apart, holding them in front of her chest. She spoke in a soldemn tone: “Come to me, Oh holy fire, What joy is in life, what pain in death, for righteousness against evil, happiness and sadness, as I return to earth, hopefully the living, will receive happiness.”

Jun Yan was stunned. He recalled the phase. He remembered that his teacher and grandfather once recited it in front of a tomb.... but that was when he was still young... yet that phase was never forgotten by him.

Looking at Jun Yan, the ninja stood up.

" You recongised the phase. It is the our sect's holy chant before we die. I assumed that you heard it from your teacher? Thats because she was a member of our cult too."

Jun Yan was stunned.

How can this be? The ming cult was destroyed by the current emperor! Everyone related to the sect was killed, slaughted like dogs!

No way!

"No! you are lying!" and Jun Yan thrusted his rod forward. It found its mark.

The ninja fell to the ground. Injuried, breathing heavily.

" Fine. Go... go ask her then. Ask her who were her teachers and if she recalled Qian Kun Da Nuo Yi..." with that he ninja fainted.

Jun Yan stood there. Motionless.

" Teacher... ming cult? Qian Kun Da Nuo Yi?..."