Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    I live out of a suitcase, but the heart is at home on the lake.

I'm on Chapter 9 right now. OMG, Ethan is so hilarious! He's fighting so hard against his feelings for Xin Yi right now. Awww....chapter 12 is going to be sad.

this film is good, i love Dylan so much

This is one of the best Taiwanese drama that I have seen for a while now! But i hope they don't extend it by too much... wouldn't that just mess the pacing and storyline up by forcefully dragging it out? I've seen Ep12 and I think about another 3 episodes would do it, but I read on dramawiki, it's gonna be 22 episodes?? Does anyone know if this is true?

i have no clue what is true and what is not.... lol... i just really like this drama..... i hope it won't be too long... i guess we will find out soon.
    What you think, is what you do....what you do, is what you are.......

so addicted to this series...Dylan is pretty hot.
    ****Love, Live, and watch Asian Series****

has anyone finished episode 13 yet?

click to show/hide spoilers
    i can't believe that Cun xi and Anna are still togehter...so Cun Xi didnt find out what Anna did to Chen Xin Yi with the abortion paper? argh...i really don't feel sorry for Anna ..

So I guess ep 13 is not the final episode...That's good because I still want more of this series..Is there any confirmation on how long this series will be?

The plot kinda sucks. But the other stuff, are really great, like the acting, humor.

The Anna thing was SOOOOOOOOOOO typical.

Anna is becoming very irritating. urgh...!!

cun xi should get rid of her. hahah, i'm so mean. but still...

i'm still enjoying this. hope it won't drags as much.
    Last edited by L4love; 06-12-08 at 05:19 AM.
    Currently watching:

• We got married
    • Moonlight Resonance
    • and many more...

"LEARN FROM YESTERDAY, LIVE TODAY, HOPE FOR TOMORROW."

This series is so sad, but i love this series, it is so good and so sweet. I love Dylan (Baron) he is so cool.
    Writing a story is the best was to express your feelings.

i was listening to dylan telling xin yi about his sister...i got this weird idea that xin yi is probably the long lost sister of dylan...that could be due to why her mom didn't love her as much because she wasnt her mom's real daughter??...anyone thought of the same thing? i've been feeling weird so it could just be me..although im hoping that my weird thought dont come true..so dylan and xin yi could get together at the end...hehehe..

Quote Originally Posted by gloria View Post
    i was listening to dylan telling xin yi about his sister...i got this weird idea that xin yi is probably the long lost sister of dylan...that could be due to why her mom didn't love her as much because she wasnt her mom's real daughter??...anyone thought of the same thing? i've been feeling weird so it could just be me..although im hoping that my weird thought dont come true..so dylan and xin yi could get together at the end...hehehe..
    When Xin Yi's mother was pregnant with her; she wanted an abortion... Why would she get herself worked up over a child who isn't hers? SERIOUSLY?!!!

When I heard Dylan's story, I immediately thought that our Xin Yi was his sister... BUT, logically, it doesn't make sense... That is, unless the parents are hiding something; which I highly doubt is the case! I don't see why Xin Yi's parent would bother taking care of another child!

And with regards to Anna being the Xin Yi (Dylan's sister), I doubt that too! I mean, Dylan said his parents both died when they were young; but if you recall, Anna's mother was a dancer... So I doubt Anna's related to Dylan! Unless of course, she was adopted; which is UNLIKELY!

If anyone could be Dylan's sister; I would imagine it to be the NEW STICKY NOTE chick! ^_^ Her name is Xin Yi too!
    Amy Chan Sau Man and Maggie Cheung Ho Yee 4ever!

$this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v239/Linh-e-Pooh/AmyChanandKennethChan.jpg'), '')

Omg....how far are you guys already? .... i'm away from home so i can't watchn it as of now......

I guess due to great responses from the audience, Fated To Love You is going to be extended by 3-6 Episodes.

You guys should watch this Shanghai SPECIAL 4 MINS [SUBBED] It's so good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBMWVXtlI2w

Talking

I'm watching this series in viet dubbed and it's pretty cute. Is the girl Tra^`n Ha^n Di (main girl) the same girl that played in 100% Senorita with Penny Lin ???? She played as the other twin sister??? . She kinda look like Noel Leung, but Noel is prettier of course . The main guy is so cuteeeeeeeeeeeee. Yeah, the bed scene was funny, like the trains & airplanes stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by TiffTiff View Post
    I'm watching this series in viet dubbed and it's pretty cute. Is the girl Tra^`n Ha^n Di (main girl) the same girl that played in 100% Senorita with Penny Lin ???? She played as the other twin sister??? . She kinda look like Noel Leung, but Noel is prettier of course . The main guy is so cuteeeeeeeeeeeee. Yeah, the bed scene was funny, like the trains & airplanes stuff.

wowow...viet dubbed. you mean the one with different voices? omg, i've been hoping for it to come out so i can show my parents the series. *fingers crossed*
    Last edited by L4love; 06-19-08 at 10:52 PM.
    Currently watching:

• We got married
    • Moonlight Resonance
    • and many more...

Talking

Oh no, only 1 person talking, I guess it's call "thuye^'t minh" . I watched it from phimso1.net

Oh no, only 1 person talking, I guess it's call "thuye^'t minh" . I watched it from phimso1.net

ohh...ok. :'(
    that's what i thought.
    Last edited by L4love; 06-20-08 at 01:39 AM.
    Currently watching:

• We got married
    • Moonlight Resonance
    • and many more...

Yes, its the same actress. Her name is Joe Chen Qiao En.
    not watching anything specific at the moment.

Visit my blog
    Visit June's blog

Love Chen Qiao En, June Tsai, Chen Jingxuan, Eelyn Kok, Shu Chang, and many others

i just finish watching ep. 15 and i love it. Love the trouble cun xi went through. Love when he confessed his love. Love him. Go Ethan!!!lol I want more of this.... can't wait to see how they will be working together professionally.

I usually don't like watching Taiwan dramas but surprisingly I have gotten addicted to this one. I've watched up to episode 15 and it's not bad so far, there are some really funny parts. Episode 12 was quite sad, I didn't expect something like that to happen. I find the Shanghai parts kind of dull though, I hope it will pick up soon. This series is planned for 22 episodes, right? I'm surprised it's going to be that long, I wonder what more there is? I hope it won't get too draggy.