Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by w57832 View Post
    Fated to Love You MV - Let go of Love
    http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=ss3kk5E8tF0
    thank you..that was a very touching video..

what a great series..i do like it. I mean, i kinda wish they didnt drag it out but overall I LIKE IT.
    ****Love, Live, and watch Asian Series****

I live out of a suitcase, but the heart is at home on the lake.

The ending was too silly for my taste.

I wonder how many kids did they really have. If she broke the curse.

Just started watching this and I'm really enjoying it. Light-hearted, sweet and funny. The actors are great and they all have very good chemistry with one another.

Currently up to ep 11 and can't wait to see how the storyline pans out...=)

Quote Originally Posted by kissthefrog84 View Post
    I wonder how many kids did they really have. If she broke the curse.
    In their guest appearance in Invincible Shan Bao Bei, they have at least two (one of them is born already and Xin Yi is also pregnant).
    *-._.-*-._.-* carpe diem *-._.-*-._.-*
    www.the-exalted-rambles.blogspot.com

can anyone tell me the ending notes for their characters?? For CunXi and XinYi, Dylan, Anna, Grandma, XinYi's Mom and the sisters? Thankyou..
    We must sail sometimes with the wind and sometimes against it - but we must sail, and not drift, nor live at anchor (Oliver Wendell Holmes)

Hi my first time here! I am currently watching FTLU and am really enjoying it. I love the storyline and the performers. There were some episodes that really made me cry, but most of the scenes are romantic and funny. I am now in episode 14 and can't get enough of it. I seldom watch Tw series, because I am more of a Korean series fan. But, I really like this particular drama. Laveeeeeeeet!!!

Its overall a great series! just wish they didn't repeat the term Post-it Girl again and again, ad nauseam. Sometimes it gets a little cringe-worthy. I love the quote of Xinyi's where she commented on the plate about happiness. Every scene is charged with tension or laughter but the end kinda dragged out a little too much. I think it'd be better if they cut the preggers/not preggers part. Oh wells. I still think this is one of the best TW idol dramas ever, not to mention one with the most well-built hero. Cues the sound of swishing waters and the image of Ethan Ruan waving his shorts in the sea. Hurhur.
    magic is something science hasn't made boring!

Wow. I normally hate taiwan idol dramas and am not an emotional person but the Chen Xin yi character actually made me tear more than once......

Does anyone know where to get a complete good version (Taiwanese) of this series...I usually use asianuniverse.net to download my series but the links are not good there. I also try youtube, etc..and mysoju.com but the online links no good for my connection and keeps breaking...

Also, someone mentioned there's a novel for this series? Who is the writer? Do you know where to get it?

Thanks a bunch!

I just watched this drama. There are a total of 39 episodes but how come I read that episode 24 was the final one. Was there another ending?? At which episode did they extend the serial?

Can someone pls clarify?

I notice Chun Xi's hair looked terrible towards the end? Look like bad hair cut. anyone thinks so?

Quote Originally Posted by starcandy View Post
    I just watched this drama. There are a total of 39 episodes but how come I read that episode 24 was the final one. Was there another ending?? At which episode did they extend the serial?

Can someone pls clarify?
    There should be only 24 episodes. At first there was only going to be 20 episodes (if I don't remember wrong) and then they decided to extend it to 24. Maybe the 39 episodes you watched were the number of different parts?

I notice Chun Xi's hair looked terrible towards the end? Look like bad hair cut. anyone thinks so?
    Yes, I agree that the hair later on didn't really seem to suit her well.

Quote Originally Posted by botan View Post
    There should be only 24 episodes. At first there was only going to be 20 episodes (if I don't remember wrong) and then they decided to extend it to 24. Maybe the 39 episodes you watched were the number of different parts?

Yes, I agree that the hair later on didn't really seem to suit her well.
    ok, thanks for clarifying..heehee..but I still can't figure out where they extend??

I'm currently watching this! I gotta say some scene in here just spill the tears out of me! They're so sad! They treated her so bad!! After she move to ShangHai with Dylan, it started to drag a bit! I hope that it'll pick up again!!

click to show/hide spoilers
    Too bad the baby died, I kinda wanted it to be born!

Ethan really reminds me of Ming dao! hahaha! I love the pairing of QiaoEn and Ethan too.
    YANG

just finished the series last night. IT was really good although there were parts that were a bit dragging. I think I heard somewhere that the series was extended for a few episodes? I thought cutting it after the Stephen Zhou thing would have been a cool ending already to end the series on a lighter note, guess they just had to squeeze in the drama with the infertility episode.

anyways, I love MIng Dao but Ethan, who looks a lot like him (especially the caterpillar eyebrows) is not bad as well. MOre series with Joe Chen please. Would anyone have any news of her upcoming projects? thanks! She and Ariel Lin are two of my favorite Taiwan stars....

Talking

by the way,the theme song were juz so sweet.....love the songs!!

hmm my downloaded version (bittorrent) is 24 episodes but later my mum bought the original and it was 39.. dont get it also
    not watching anything specific at the moment.

Visit my blog
    Visit June's blog

Love Chen Qiao En, June Tsai, Chen Jingxuan, Eelyn Kok, Shu Chang, and many others

Quote Originally Posted by XWingSuki View Post
    hmm my downloaded version (bittorrent) is 24 episodes but later my mum bought the original and it was 39.. dont get it also
    maybe cause it was too long so the people selling it/dvd makers divided the episodes up? they are like 1 hour 10 mins each.

Default You are my destiny

Anyone watching this taiwanese romantic drama?

Also known as Fated to love you

Just watched a few episodes, looks pretty good.

Han Solo
    Last edited by Han Solo; 05-25-09 at 12:34 AM. Reason: Alternative Title
    Wuxiapedia

Quote Originally Posted by bliss
    I think they're probably at the same level as or one level below Ah Qing, which is about the level of a 2nd or 3rd generation Quan Zhen disciple.
    Troll Control