Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Quote Originally Posted by Han Solo View Post
    Anyone watching this taiwanese romantic drama?

Just watched a few episodes, looks pretty good.

Han Solo
    Are you talking about this drama? http://ladyjansneverland.blogspot.co...y-destiny.html

We here at the forum know it under a different title - Fated to Love You
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Can the mods pls merge it with the other thread thx.

Han Solo
    Wuxiapedia

Quote Originally Posted by bliss
    I think they're probably at the same level as or one level below Ah Qing, which is about the level of a 2nd or 3rd generation Quan Zhen disciple.
    Troll Control

Ok, i finished watching this.

The best part is around ep. 19-20. Everything is just draggy after that.

Pretty enjoyable nonetheless.

Han Solo
    Wuxiapedia

Quote Originally Posted by bliss
    I think they're probably at the same level as or one level below Ah Qing, which is about the level of a 2nd or 3rd generation Quan Zhen disciple.
    Troll Control

Yeah, there are two different titles.
    In Singapore, it's known as You're My Destiny.
    Anyway, glad to see you around, mr. doctor. =)
    not watching anything specific at the moment.

Visit my blog
    Visit June's blog

Love Chen Qiao En, June Tsai, Chen Jingxuan, Eelyn Kok, Shu Chang, and many others

I am debating about whether to watch this or not. Would you guys recommend it? I can't believe that this series has dethroned Wang Zi Bian Qing Wah(my first and most favorite modern Taiwanese series ever) as the #1 highest ranking rated Taiwanese series.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie View Post
    I am debating about whether to watch this or not. Would you guys recommend it? I can't believe that this series has dethroned Wang Zi Bian Qing Wah(my first and most favorite modern Taiwanese series ever) as the #1 highest ranking rated Taiwanese series.
    yes i would definitely recommend it. i mean, there has to be a reason it dethroned prince turns into frog, right? honestly, i never liked that one (maybe cause i dont like ming dao? dunno why...) much but i LOVE this one. its funny (but can still make you cry at parts), cute (without being overbearing), charming, romantic, and just everything you want in a drama all in one! lol besides, the more i see ethan ruan, the more i like him. who knows? maybe after seeing fated to love you prince turns into frog wont be your favorite taiwanese series anymore

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    yes i would definitely recommend it. i mean, there has to be a reason it dethroned prince turns into frog, right? honestly, i never liked that one (maybe cause i dont like ming dao? dunno why...) much but i LOVE this one. its funny (but can still make you cry at parts), cute (without being overbearing), charming, romantic, and just everything you want in a drama all in one! lol besides, the more i see ethan ruan, the more i like him. who knows? maybe after seeing fated to love you prince turns into frog wont be your favorite taiwanese series anymore
    Really?? I think that I will love Wang Zi Bian Qing Wah no matter what since that was my first favorite modern series ever. Plus, I love Ming Dao and 183 Club as they are also my first and most favorite group ever.That was the only series that they were all in together. I can say that before Wang Zi Bian Qing Wah, I have never liked any modern series at all...I think even if I ended up liking this series, WZBQW is still my most favorite ever.I don't think that you should dislike a series just because you don't like one of the leads.

Anyways, I will give this series a try to see if I like it. My nephew is named Ethan Ruan too, but his asian name is different. I don't just watch a series for the cast anyways but the plot to this one sounds interesting. Thanks for your info and recommendation...

How is the soundtrack for this series??ARe the songs good??
    Last edited by Trinie; 07-15-09 at 04:08 PM.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie View Post
    Really?? I think that I will love Wang Zi Bian Qing Wah no matter what since that was my first favorite modern series ever. Plus, I love Ming Dao and 183 Club as they are also my first and most favorite group ever.That was the only series that they were all in together. I can say that before Wang Zi Bian Qing Wah, I have never liked any modern series at all...I think even if I ended up liking this series, WZBQW is still my most favorite ever.I don't think that you should dislike a series just because you don't like one of the leads.

Anyways, I will give this series a try to see if I like it. My nephew is named Ethan Ruan too, but his asian name is different. I don't just watch a series for the cast anyways but the plot to this one sounds interesting. Thanks for your info and recommendation...

How is the soundtrack for this series??ARe the songs good??
    your welcome
    and yes, the songs are pretty good and very catchy, especially the ending theme. it gets stuck in my head for hours at a time. in fact, its looping in my brain right now

Am watching now! Had been looking forward to it since long ago.. haha... i'm into the 6th episode now, so far i like it. It made me LOL.

But the part where xinyi married to cunxi at the temple, touched me to tears when her mum read the vows and ask her to follow.
    I am grateful when new friends come into my life, but old friends are the best. I know this is true because of YOU.

Its my 2nd ever Taiwanese idol drama and it was pretty good.

btw, WOW, Bianca Bai looks sooo hot.
    ~ I'm so awesome.. the greatest ever after Kobe!! ~
    ~ aka Mini T-mac here ~

i am TOTALLY LOVING this series!!!!!!!!!!!!!qiao en has such a gr8 chemistry with ethan ruan!!!!!yup,more sparks n fireworks than with ming dao(nvr tot i'd see that).......keep the episodes coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wheee......

I've read many good things about this serial, but could never bring myself to watch it because I'm not a fan of the leading actors. I might finally give it a try this weekend since my friend keeps raving on and on about it.

Quote Originally Posted by skylee View Post
    I've read many good things about this serial, but could never bring myself to watch it because I'm not a fan of the leading actors. I might finally give it a try this weekend since my friend keeps raving on and on about it.
    You should always watch a series for much more than just the cast. The plot and so many other things are way more important....

Give it a try!
    Now what is the worst case scenario that could happen?
    Jia You, Skylee!!!
    ~ I'm so awesome.. the greatest ever after Kobe!! ~
    ~ aka Mini T-mac here ~

Me Too!!!I agree!

Very nice show ....

My favorite show that time..it was really nice! That's also when I got to know Ethan Ruan, haa...

the best idol drama

Wow this thread is already 5 years old! but of cos it was understandable. Good drama is still the best despite how old it was. This was one of the best dramas.
    I am grateful when new friends come into my life, but old friends are the best. I know this is true because of YOU.