Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Heath Ledger Dead

Default Heath Ledger Dead

So shocking! He's only 28....

yeah it is since you wouldn't expect him to die from drug overdose.
    well Batman The Dark Knight is his last film. They've finished principle photography a few weeks ago.

Damn, its going to be weird watching The Dark Knight now.
    After Hours - Velvet Underground

oh well....that's the only way to go...either butt drunk or high!
    Due to several complaints, I will stop using the terms "Babe" and "Baby" in reference to our female counterpart. They will now be replaced with "B*tch."

SPCNET Karaoke Corner

i think the question on everyone's mind is - was it suicide by drug overdose?

Both. cuz the results are the same.
    Due to several complaints, I will stop using the terms "Babe" and "Baby" in reference to our female counterpart. They will now be replaced with "B*tch."

SPCNET Karaoke Corner

NEW YORK - Heath Ledger was found dead Tuesday at a downtown Manhattan apartment, and police said drugs may have been a factor. The Australian-born actor was 28. Ledger had an appointment for a massage at the residence in the tony SoHo neighborhood, NYPD spokesman Paul Browne said. A housekeeper who went to let him know the massage therapist had arrived found him dead at 3:26 p.m.

A large crowd of paparazzi and gawkers began gathering Tuesday evening outside the building on an upscale block, where several police officers guarded the door.

Ledger was nominated for an Oscar for "Brokeback Mountain," where he met Michelle Williams in 2005. The two lived together in Brooklyn and had a daughter, Matilda, until they split up last year.

Ledger most recently appeared in "I'm Not There," in which he played one of the many incarnations of Bob Dylan ƒƒ‚‚ as did Cate Blanchett, whose performance in that film earned an Oscar nomination Tuesday for best supporting actress.

Ledger was to appear as the Joker this year in "The Dark Knight," a sequel to 2005's "Batman Begins." He's had starring roles in "A Knight's Tale" and "The Patriot," and played the suicidal son of Billy Bob Thornton in "Monster's Ball."

Ledger grew up in Perth, and began doing amateur theater at age 10. At 16, he moved to Sydney to pursue an acting career, quickly landing TV movie roles and guest spots on Australian television.

After several independent films and a starring role in the short-lived Fox TV series "Roar," Ledger moved to Los Angeles and costarred in "10 Things I Hate About You," a teen comedy reworking of "The Taming of the Shrew."

Offers for other teen flicks came his way, but Ledger turned them down, preferring to remain idle than sign on for projects he didn't like.

"It wasn't a hard decision for me," Ledger told the Associated Press in 2001. "It was hard for everyone else around me to understand. Agents were like, 'You're crazy,' my parents were like, 'Come on, you have to eat.'"

http://omg.yahoo.com/heath-ledger-fo...e-28/news/5898

I am still on shock.. it seems really sudden.

I was really looking foward watching the Dark Knight too. Sad that he was so young and finally got his break after Brokeback.
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Why is it sad? The end justifies the mean. With all his fame and fortune, he chose to do drugs/overdose. Great!

SPCNET Karaoke Corner

I'm in shock.. I don't know Heath personally, but I feel the same way when our Steve Irwin died. I just don't know what to say about it..

Quote Originally Posted by Sourplum View Post
    I'm in shock.. I don't know Heath personally, but I feel the same way when our Steve Irwin died. I just don't know what to say about it..
    can't really compare the two. Steve Irwin's job was always going to be risky and it wasn't too shocking that he was killed on the job.

If it was a suicide, i think a lot of people won't be too sympathetic.

When I read this on Wikipedia I thought it was lying.

SLD:KJSL:KGJ@)#(*TLKKSJDG:LKJA238509235;aksj098305 8120325l;jaksdg82035j;lbzxblkjlkajg0293850923i;lka sjgkl;sj09281zlkl;ksk;gkj0[92utajg;lksja;glkjdh!!!!

WHAT THE ****

I don't care if he committed suicide. I'm wearing black for a week. And I will love him forever. Yes, I need to grow up. But Heath was my first love...

And a two-year-old daughter too...
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

what so shocking out of the blue heard nothing bad about him and nothing much about him latly until this, no we want him back

I don't think he's the type to commit suicide, especially with his wife and a young daughter. Didn't that article say he had Pnemonia? And if he's scheduled for a massage, I doubt his death was on purpose.

Death happens, but still this is quite shocking to see such a young man die.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

tsk tsk, people have become so jaded and pessimistic. the autopsy has not been done yet and it could be that he had an illness of some sort. give the guy the benefit of the doubt at least. once it's proven that he overdosed, then you can cast your stones.

and i am quite saddened by the news. he was so young

Quote Originally Posted by tweety365 View Post
    tsk tsk, people have become so jaded and pessimistic. the autopsy has not been done yet and it could be that he had an illness of some sort. give the guy the benefit of the doubt at least. once it's proven that he overdosed, then you can cast your stones.

and i am quite saddened by the news. he was so young
    ahhh...yes he died of a common cold while naked with sleeping pills strewn all over his room.

SPCNET Karaoke Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    I don't think he's the type to commit suicide, especially with his wife and a young daughter.
    he was never married. he had a 2 year old daughter with his ex-fiance, Michelle Williams.

Unhappy

I feel shocked, it seemed that he had his whole life ahead of him. It seems just liek yesterday when he was Me's son in "The Patriot". Can;t belive he is gone so quickly.

Condolences to his family.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

Shocking indeed. On the list of famous people expected to be dead soon, Heath Ledger was not a probable candidate.

Oh gosh! This is a shocking news indeed. It seems like his career path had just started to take flight and his life ends here? The name, Heath Ledger, seems to be a becoming familiar name to everyone (at least the younger generation) and there goes everything.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?