Thread: Concert Tickets in Japan - Legit Website?

Default Concert Tickets in Japan - Legit Website?

Hi all,

I am looking to buy concert tickets to see Super Show 4 at the Tokyo Dome in May. I've done a lot of research on this, and it seems as if overseas fans cannot buy concert tickets held in Japan online. We're stuck with 'middlemen' websites. The websites basically buy the the ticket, charge a commission (and a premium for the ticket itself), then ship it to the individual overseas.

For those living in Japan, is this a normal practice and are these websites legit? I don't mind paying good $ to watch my favourite band, but I am weary of these websites as none of them look remotely professional and speak half-decent English in their communications.

For reference, I am now in correspondence with the website
    http://personalshopperj.com/. So far they have been upfront about answering my questions and quote (and they just got 2 tickets this morning to fulfill my request) but I am still not 100% on saying 'yes'.

Thanks in advance for any advice!
    *-._.-*-._.-* carpe diem *-._.-*-._.-*
    www.the-exalted-rambles.blogspot.com

Hi,

I got tickets using their help about a month ago. I think they are 100% OK.

What I got was - Morning Musume concert on 10th March, Tokyo.
    Their answer for my question was very quick.
    I was a bit worried about them first, but they replied all of my question with no delay.
    and the ticket itself delivered to where I was staying, Hotel near Tokyo, and genuine of course.
    Payment was through Paypal, so I didn't provide them my credit card number, also no problem.
    Price is same as they posted in their website, 10% and no other "extra" cost.

http://personalshopperj.com/our-rates/

Very satisfied with their service and no problem. I'm sure I'll ask them again for taking ticket reservation in Japan.