Thread: Any sign of a possible "Young Judge Pao 4"??

Default Any sign of a possible "Young Judge Pao 4"??

Hi everyone!
    Anyone heard any whisper, or seen any rumors of a possible Young Judge Pao 4 in the making???

Quote Originally Posted by wildorchids View Post
    Hi everyone!
    Anyone heard any whisper, or seen any rumors of a possible Young Judge Pao 4 in the making???
    Waw.. I think you are a great fan of Young Judge Pao Series. Did you watched all the series from 1 to 3 ? Is it good series?

If it is, i'm going to watch it to

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by p4ddy View Post
    Waw.. I think you are a great fan of Young Judge Pao Series. Did you watched all the series from 1 to 3 ? Is it good series?

If it is, i'm going to watch it to
    Hehehe. I'm a fan of Judge Pao..young or old. LOL
    I've watched all the young series and love them all. Each had it's own charm. Wasn't quite sure how I would react with the 3rd installment at first, since they changed actors for Judge Pao & CTX, but it turned out better than I thought it would. I would definitely recommend the series.....even translated in Viet hehehe I couldn't stand the Viet dubber for CTX at first, but even he grew on me hehe It's a definite must see series for anyone who likes Judge Pao, imho.

i'm never watch the series... did the series was that good. cuz i looking for fighting scenes or some cool scenes.

from what i know there wasn't any of it in judge bao series. Or i'm just wrong and lost in somewhere white.... all white...

Quote Originally Posted by forU4nd1 View Post
    i'm never watch the series... did the series was that good. cuz i looking for fighting scenes or some cool scenes.

from what i know there wasn't any of it in judge bao series. Or i'm just wrong and lost in somewhere white.... all white...
    Well....was there fighting scenes? Yes, but the series is about case solving mainly. Remember, Judge Pao has his trusted bodyguard
    It is a definite must see IMHO.

i haven't watch this version but i watch the older version with chew chor meng in young justice bao it was a old serie made in 1994, but it was a good one. I have not watch this version so i don't know if the story goes the same as the older version.

I haven't watched the chew chor meng, at least I don't think I have. Not very good at identifying names of actors. hehehe
    There's a review of both part 1 & part 2 in the review sections if anyone's interested.
    I guess no one's aware of any Part 4 in the making, huh? Too bad.