Thread: where to buy 2006 mandohits cd's? (NOT DOWNLOADS, don't worry moderator)

Default where to buy 2006 mandohits cd's? (NOT DOWNLOADS, don't worry moderator)

I am trying to find a song by a male singer, but don't know who he is. I heard it in Canton last November. Very slow, sad, mellow song with a clean guitar solo in the middle of it. Any 2006 mandopop comiplations in stores, or amazon? Thanks. I don't want to download unless it is iTunes, amazon andlegal. Thanks

Michael

Have you tried us.yesasia.com or www.sensasian.com?

Yes I have, but to no avail. They don't carry the soundtrack I am looking for.

There are a couple songs I am looking for, but I do not know who the artists are, so I need a site like amazon that lets you listen to audio samples before you buy.

In short, I am looking for the song "Ni Zai Ting Ma" from telephone 601,
    and another song by a male singer, but I don't know who he is.

I recorderd part of it on my pocket pc when someone was playing it on the street in Canton, but I can't figure out who the artist is.
    I did that with another song and asked a street vendor at a cd shop and he got me the cd. But I didn't run this one by him before I came back to the USA.

Sorry, I don't know any other sites to suggest. There aren't really very many Online Chinese music shops and I haven't seen one that has music clips like Amazon or Itunes. I tried looking for the Telephone 601 OST at a few online shops but didn't see it, I wonder if there is a OST released for it?

Perhaps you can try uploading the clip of the unknown song and asking if anyone knows the name and singer.

Well, best of luck!
    Last edited by botan; 02-03-08 at 05:37 AM.