Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who was the monk who defended Luk Tzin Yeun from Lee Mok Sau?

The monk was a high reverend from the Dali Sky Dragon temple.
    I don't think he was Yideng. If he was Yideng, it should have mentioned.

Then monk's name never mentioned again.
    "Big Hero Linghu kills frogs with the Dugu Nine Swords!”

Wu San Tong was Yideng's disciple. If it was Yideng, he would have known, so would San Tong's wife. Btw, I'm creeped out by San Tong's cheeko pek towards the young girl. Worst, the abuse of authority and morals in liking a girl under his charge whom he is supposed to raise as his daughter. And he is already married (ok, back then, this wasn't so serious an objection).

But then, XLN and YG were placed in the same position. Maybe that's why I still can't wholly accept their relationship. Not because I am a prude. But because I can't understand how people in that kind of a parent-child relationship could eventually love each other romantically.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblues View Post
    Wu San Tong was Yideng's disciple. If it was Yideng, he would have known, so would San Tong's wife. Btw, I'm creeped out by San Tong's cheeko pek towards the young girl. Worst, the abuse of authority and morals in liking a girl under his charge whom he is supposed to raise as his daughter. And he is already married (ok, back then, this wasn't so serious an objection).

But then, XLN and YG were placed in the same position. Maybe that's why I still can't wholly accept their relationship. Not because I am a prude. But because I can't understand how people in that kind of a parent-child relationship could eventually love each other romantically.
    Love is not for one to understand. Love cannot be explained, as it is a feeling that comes when one least expects it.

Wu San Tong was Yideng's disciple. If it was Yideng, he would have known, so would San Tong's wife.
    You are correct about this one, its not Yideng. Disregard my earlier comment.

Well XLN isn't really a parent and YG isn't really a child when they got together. Grandma Sun asked XLN to take care of YG as his master but XLN was too young and inexperienced to be one. Besides they only have a 4 year gap which isn't very large and their love developed in a span of a few years not months.

Nods...totally agree with your XLN and YG thoughts.