Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: E.U. 《学警狙击》

Question E.U. 《学警狙击》

Synopsis
    JIANG SHI XIAO (Miu Kiu Wai) is released from jail in Taiwan. He returns to Hong Kong immediately and tries to find his daughter JIANG YOU YOU (Elanne Kong) so as to heal their relationship. By pretending to be friendly with the one who made him in jail, the gang leader TO YIK TIN (Lam Lei), XIAO is eager to get even with him, and also intends to draw two young policemen to his side in order to strengthen his influence. LEE PAK KIU (Sammul Chan) from the Emergency Unit is reluctant to get close with a gangster while CHUNG LAP MAN (Ng Cheuk Hai, Ron) from Special Duty Squad believes that XIAO could help them fight against TIN by acting as an informer. MAN develops a close relationship with him gradually but he has been dismissed before accomplishing the task. Afterwards, XIAO takes MAN under his wing and MAN devotes himself to the triad society.

TIN always put XIAO on his guard and he asks his trusted follower LEUNG SIU TONG (Tse Tin Wah) to keep a close eye on XIAO. On the other hand, XIAO fights back by making use of TIN's wife CHING YEUK SAM (Chow Hoi Mei) to strengthen his power in the gang. XIAO eventually becomes the gang leader and he believes that everything is under control. However, the drug trafficking business keeps running into trouble abnormally. XIAO begins to question the loyalties among his confidants.
    Last edited by triumph2004; 02-10-09 at 03:07 AM.

Default Kathy Chow Hoi Mei & Elanne Kong stars in 3rd installment

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://orientaldaily.on.cc/photo/20080131/ent/0131enew10b1.jpg')

海味出山做黑幫阿嫂

無 《 學 警 出 更 》 去 年 叫 好 叫 座 , 今 年 將 開 拍 《 學 警 》 系 列 第 三 輯 , 據 知 被 傳 因 此 劇 撻 的 陶 大 宇 及 郭 羨 妮 雙 雙 被 飛 出 局 , 反 而 力 邀 逾 十 年 未 返 回 娘 家 拍 劇 的 海 味 周 海 媚 演 黑 幫 「 阿 嫂 」 , 夥 拍 三 哥 苗 僑 偉 演 出 。

繼 《 學 警 雄 心 》 、 《 學 警 出 更 》 叫 好 叫 座 後 , 無 今 年 重 頭 劇 將 計 劃 三 月 中 開 拍 《 學 警 》 第 三 輯 , 有 見 年 屆 四 十 一 歲 的 海 味 去 年 出 席 台 慶 頒 獎 禮 任 嘉 賓 時 風 采 依 然 , 艷 光 絕 不 比 現 時 當 家 花 旦 遜 色 , 據 知 無 已 全 力 跟 海 味 斟 洽 拍 劇 事 宜 , 力 邀 她 在 《 學 警 》 第 三 輯 演 江 湖 阿 嫂 , 跟 劇 中 演 黑 幫 大 佬 的 三 哥 發 展 感 情 線 , 而 海 味 亦 對 角 色 頗 有 興 趣 。

[三 哥 對 於 繼 夥 拍 袁 詠 儀 , 將 有 機 會 跟 海 味 合 作 , 他 在 電 話 中 表 示 : 「 係 咩 ? 我 未 知 , 如 果 真 當 然 開 心 , 每 次 都 想 跟 唔 同 對 手 拍 攝 , 同 埋 跟 海 味 之 前 完 全 無 合 作 過 , 都 會 好 期 待 。 ( 你 一 劇 接 一 劇 ? ) 本 來 真 係 唔 想 接 咁 密 , 但 《 學 警 雄 心 》 係 我 復 出 第 一 個 劇 , 所 以 會 特 別 有 感 情 , 加 上 今 次 我 唔 係 做 警 察 , 反 而 做 黑 幫 角 色 好 有 挑 戰 性 。 」 至 於 海 味 的 香 港 經 理 人 公 司 表 示 : 「 海 味 同 無 確 實 有 接 觸 過 , 海 味 本 身 亦 對 角 色 有 興 趣 , 不 過 檔 期 方 面 要 再 傾 。 」

保 留 兩 男 主 角

此 外 , 《 學 警 》 第 三 輯 將 會 保 留 吳 卓 羲 ( Ron ) 跟 陳 鍵 鋒 兩 位 男 主 角 , 吳 卓 羲 更 會 夥 拍 玉 女 歌 手 江 若 琳 , 向 來 緋 聞 多 多 的 吳 卓 羲 表 示 : 「 每 次 拍 劇 都 傳 緋 聞 , 呢 自 己 都 控 制 唔 到 , 又 無 得 避 免 , 要 傳 都 無 辦 法 。 」 講 到 有 機 會 跟 海 味 一 同 拍 攝 新 劇 , Ron 表 示 : 「 係 真 當 然 好 期 待 , 海 味 好 多 劇 都 有 睇 , 好 鍾 意 睇 《 義 不 容 情 》 。 」

Kathy Chow Hoi Mei role will be the wife/girlfriend of triad boss and will have love relationship with Michael Miu, the triad boss. (Note: This is a new role for Michael, he's not reprising the original one)

Sammul Chan and Ron Ng will continue to star in the 3rd installment. This time around, Ron will be paired up with Elanne Kong (I think it's another EEG singer?).

oooo, Elanne Kong, isn't she the movie actress from Universe Movie company...she looks sweet. I remembered her from that food series with Francis Ng, Gallen Lo and Dicky Cheung, but she was chubby and not that cute in there. She matches with both ron and sammul

, $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.lovehkfilm.com/people/bk4376/kong_elanne_3.jpg')
    Last edited by godiva; 01-31-08 at 04:39 PM.

Why do Ron and Sammul get paired up with freaking new characters each time? How did the 2nd series end? I only watched up to episode 15 and I lost interest. What's the Chinese title for this series?

second series ended with sonija dying T.T
    loving [BOSCO WONG!!!] + Prince@BBT *muah!

Fav actoR: bosco wong, prince
    Fav actresseS: LYF, Bernice Liu
    SingerS: Lollipop, vincent wong

currently watching: WOIL2, Ultimate Crime Fighter

Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianeu.net/forums/
    Source: Oriental Daily

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://orientaldaily.on.cc/photo/20080201/ent/0201enew12b1.jpg')

Elanne Kong is willing to cut hair short for "Cadets"

Yesterday, Elanne Kong accepted a radio interview, recently she is busy filming movies. Not sure if its the pressure or the workload, but she got a pimple on her forehead. She says, "Its serious, I'm still looking for a method to get rid of it, after filming a movie I will begin recording for my new album. In mid-March I will be in "The Academy 3" with Ron Ng, Michael Miu and Kathy Chow (Will you cut your hair short?) I don't know yet, still waiting for the meeting. Actually this haircut has accompanied me for two years already, I do feel like its time to cut it, but my company wouldn't allow me. If its for the series, I wouldn't mind, hair will always grow back, but opportunities are hard to get."

Elanne reveals that currently she is filming 《六樓后座2家屬謝禮》, with guest stars Lollipop, but they don't have any scenes together. She says "if there is a chance, I would want to visit them on the set to see their 'demon' strength and also I have many friends that really like them!"

Source: http://asianeu.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=60726
    Last edited by kidd; 02-02-08 at 07:38 AM.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Spoilers on Sammul's character Wai Pak Kiu. (Provided by his manager Ivy)

click to show/hide spoilers
    Sammul will get married in the 3rd installment. They haven't decided on the actress that will be paired up with him yet.

awww.
    he's finnaly getting married ^^
    i've been waiting
    loving [BOSCO WONG!!!] + Prince@BBT *muah!

Fav actoR: bosco wong, prince
    Fav actresseS: LYF, Bernice Liu
    SingerS: Lollipop, vincent wong

currently watching: WOIL2, Ultimate Crime Fighter

Quote Originally Posted by KantopunK...xD View Post
    second series ended with
    sonija dying T.T

Quote Originally Posted by KantopunK...xD View Post
    awww.
    he's finnaly getting married ^^
    i've been waiting

If you must reply with the spoilers, use the spoiler box function please. There's also plenty of ppl who haven't watch Part 2 yet.

Quote Originally Posted by sehseh View Post
    Spoilers on Sammul's character Wai Pak Kiu. (Provided by his manager Ivy)

Sammul will get married in the 3rd installment. They haven't decided on the actress that will be paired up with him yet.
    Hope his bad luck streak break this time and his wife won't die on him.

Sorry for thinking so evily. Can't help thinking of Pak Kiu's bad luck streak so far.
    Last edited by kidd; 02-04-08 at 06:41 AM.

I love the first two series (mainly cos of sammul chan), but I was just thinking it is weird for michael miu to come back as a traid boss.. after all the three series are supposed to be a strict continuation of each other.. and michael miu is supposed to be dead in the show.. unless his role in the third series is lee sir long lost twin brother or something??

Quote Originally Posted by salad1988 View Post
    I love the first two series (mainly cos of sammul chan), but I was just thinking it is weird for michael miu to come back as a traid boss.. after all the three series are supposed to be a strict continuation of each other.. and michael miu is supposed to be dead in the show.. unless his role in the third series is lee sir long lost twin brother or something??
    Just pretend he's someone else. But I think it'll be interesting to include the Triads in this. I can imagine Ron or Sammul as moles in the Triads

Quote Originally Posted by salad1988 View Post
    Micheal can just be a lookalike. TVB has used this plot a number of times before. I would rather Micheal Miu play a lookalike or twins that the scriptwriter pretending that he doesn't look like Lee Sir (like what they did in SL2). If Micheal is a lookalike, the is a good story potential for Sammul and Micheal's character.
    Last edited by kidd; 02-22-08 at 09:12 PM.

I watched up to episode 15 of On The First Beat when I was in China but I stopped because of my schedule.

I'm up to episode 18 now...going to finish watching it before this 3rd installment comes out.

Michael Miu's role is also Elanne Kong's father in the series. Ron's character will turn a bit into dark side (half good, half evil).

Sammul's girl will be an actress from cable tv (not revealed yet).

Source: KuangaiTVB

Kathy is Michael's wife in this series so she's Elanne's mother ?????

Got this from asianfanatics.net.

Elaine & Ron not worried about Rumours
    Saterday February 23, 2008 Hong Kong

Elaine Kong has stolen many boy’s hearts in Hong Kong. But Elaine reckons that she has many female fans as well . Talking about the new series “Cadets 3” Elaine and Ron are pairing up with each other. She said she was not worried about rumours because her work is her first priority so she hasn’t thought about dating.

At 20 years of age, Elaine previously went to Disneyland. Apart from meeting Mickey and Minnie Mouse, she also danced with them. Many were there to support. Asked what was her New Year wish was, she said she said when she was younger she usually had to film at night as she had experienced having high temperatures 5 days in a row. In the end she had to continue to film even though she was feeling unwell, so she said “I hope this year, I can stay in good health and also film more series and sing nicer songs.

Elaine says she has many female fans!
    Elaine Kong has been in the industry for a very short period of time and already has stolen many boys’ hearts. But she said “Actually many of my fans are also girls!”

In TVB’s new drama Cadets 3, Elaine Kong has been named part of the crew with Michael Miu, Sammuel Chan, Ron Ng and Cathy Chow. In the series she plays the daughter of Michael and has a relationship with Ron. Elaine stated “I’m very happy to be able to work with these actors, and even be Michael’s Daughter. I feel that Michael has looked after himself very well as he looks very handsome!” Asked if she was worried about any rumours with Ron, Elaine just stated “No Lah! For me is work first, dating comes later”.

Translated by Sammy @ http://ronforever.om
    Credit: Apple Daily

Credits: Ron Ng Fan & News Site
    Last edited by kidd; 02-24-08 at 11:54 AM.

I really really hope they won't make everyone ignore that Michael's new character look like Lee Sir. Don't waste a good opportunity for a good storyline between Pak Kiu and Lee Sir lookalike.

Finished On The First Beat.

The last three episodes picked up the pace a lot compared to the rest of the series. I still think The Academy is the better out of the two. I guess it's just the refreshing factor of watching police training as opposed to the usual cop shows. Not a bad show though. Definitely worth watching if you have time.

Default Costume tryout

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img382.imageshack.us/img382/6228/vq5b52g4c1acdfkt2.jpg')

Yeah, Michael Tse will be in this series as well! Also Fred Cheng