Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 255

Thread: SPCNET Gathering - Bostonian tyle

  1. #61
    Senior Member Tom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,214

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    For this trip, presumably we will share a room
    YOU GUYS CAN HAVE WUXIA DISCUSSION ALL NIGHT! WOO!

    Wait a second...all the other people don't frequent the Wuxia forum

  2. #62
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post


    how'd you know? send me pix JEN!
    i traded pics with pemberly! couldn't decline the offer.
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyT View Post
    Ok. Since in April, I might go to Washington DC for the cherry blossoms.. I guess June will be the working date. Does everyone agree on that? That should give pemberly, Sugar, and imthatlady ample time to gather some defensive weapons in case some crazy weirdo show up.
    yeah, me too!

    Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    Current Headcount

    The locals: Sugar, Pemb, and imthatlady

    The Out-of-towners: Gugu, CrazyT, PJ

    These people have expressed definitive interest.
    not me

    Quote Originally Posted by Bangs View Post
    I'd love to say I would go but how much funds needed are we looking at here and how long? I'm trying to save up for a december trip back home.
    where u r flying from?
    say if u live in Orlando- tickets will be dirt cheap compared to if you're flying from Los Angeles
    number of piercings - 8 and counting.

    <3 them.

  3. #63
    Senior Member Sugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The cheesecake factory
    Posts
    12,632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    Current Headcount

    The locals: Sugar, Pemb, and imthatlady

    The Out-of-towners: Gugu, CrazyT, PJ

    These people have expressed definitive interest.


    GUGU IS ALL TALk. DOUBT SHE IS GOING
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

    www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

  4. #64
    Senior Member Ren Ying Ying's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    hell in the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    3,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by imthatlady View Post
    where u r flying from?
    say if u live in Orlando- tickets will be dirt cheap compared to if you're flying from Los Angeles
    yea, tickets alone are 400+ bucks

  5. #65
    Senior Member GuGu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    YunJae Heaven
    Posts
    5,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    GUGU IS ALL TALk. DOUBT SHE IS GOING
    Going or not, I actually bought tickets for the Vegas trip. Yeah, thanks guys.

    I'll make my final decisions after the guys have purchased their tickets. I don't wanna meet Pembie and Cheesecake alone. Who knows what they'd do to me! Innocent GuGu! They'd probably corrupt my sheltered little life.

  6. #66
    Senior Member GuGu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    YunJae Heaven
    Posts
    5,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by imthatlady View Post
    i traded pics with pemberly! couldn't decline the offer.
    I'll trade you Pembie's pix for a nude photo of Lunar.

  7. #67
    Senior Member Bangs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Home sweet home
    Posts
    1,628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    If you're from the US:

    Well, Gugu got airplane ticket + 4 nights of hotel to Las Vegas for around $433. And that is one person paying all the hotel fee. For this trip, presumably we will share a room, which would reduce the cost greatly. Even keeping in mind Boston is more expensive than Vegas, I would say around $400.
    I maybe up for it if you guys decide to do some serious plans and nothing else gets in the way.

    where u r flying from?
    say if u live in Orlando- tickets will be dirt cheap compared to if you're flying from Los Angeles
    I live in Dallas so its a halfway across the country travel, if CrazyT lives near we could get a same plane schedule so at least I have someone to chat with while inside the plane.

  8. #68
    Senior Member Sugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The cheesecake factory
    Posts
    12,632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    Going or not, I actually bought tickets for the Vegas trip. Yeah, thanks guys.

    I'll make my final decisions after the guys have purchased their tickets. I don't wanna meet Pembie and Cheesecake alone. Who knows what they'd do to me! Innocent GuGu! They'd probably corrupt my sheltered little life.


    u the one who had nipple pics. HOney, we know u just spamming here. not really going
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

    www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

  9. #69
    Senior Member GuGu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    YunJae Heaven
    Posts
    5,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    u the one who had nipple pics. HOney, we know u just spamming here. not really going
    ( .Y. )

    Like I said, I'll decide again when the guys buy their airplane tickets and you two girls promise to show up.

    You better wear a size XXL.

  10. #70
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,375

    Default

    Have fun guys

    But I just have to say that New York is so much better!!! New York has more Starbuckses (of course I think there's no city that beats NY in that category), awesome Jewish stuff (like bagels), and the only MAX BRENNER'S in North America!

    Quote Originally Posted by imthatlady View Post
    let's go to a strip club. yayyyyerrrrrrrRRrr
    That sounds SCARY. I went with a friend once to a gay club (I swear I'm straight...it wasn't my pick) and holy crap my innocent eyes were not prepared to see some of those THINGS you see. I mean those THINGS are ugly enough as it is, but when those THINGS are doing certain THINGS...

    Wait are you guys seriously sharing a room? Is GuGu gonna join me and bella in mama-hood soon?
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

  11. #71
    Senior Member GuGu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    YunJae Heaven
    Posts
    5,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post

    Wait are you guys seriously sharing a room? Is GuGu gonna join me and bella in mama-hood soon?
    GuGu will not share a room with any guys. GuGu knows better than that. I mean come on! These guys are obsessed about wuxia fiction, GuGu is supposedly one of the most beautiful girls in JY's novels, do you think GuGu will be safe in that room?

    I'll just show up at cheese's doorstep and demand she give me shelter, clothe me, and feed me.

  12. #72
    Moderator Ren Wo Xing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Currently DC
    Posts
    6,553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    GuGu will not share a room with any guys. GuGu knows better than that. I mean come on! These guys are obsessed about wuxia fiction, GuGu is supposedly one of the most beautiful girls in JY's novels, do you think GuGu will be safe in that room?
    Bolding speaks for itself.
    Read the latest chapters of Coiling Dragon at Wuxia World!

  13. #73
    Senior Member Sugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The cheesecake factory
    Posts
    12,632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    Have fun guys

    But I just have to say that New York is so much better!!! New York has more Starbuckses (of course I think there's no city that beats NY in that category), awesome Jewish stuff (like bagels), and the only MAX BRENNER'S in North America!
    ?
    says the canadian who is still nestled in her parents arm



    Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    GuGu will not share a room with any guys. GuGu knows better than that. I mean come on! These guys are obsessed about wuxia fiction, GuGu is supposedly one of the most beautiful girls in JY's novels, do you think GuGu will be safe in that room?

    I'll just show up at cheese's doorstep and demand she give me shelter, clothe me, and feed me.


    plftt, honey, well all know Jy's novels... and we conclude that Gugu is no longer innocent or a virgin
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

    www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

  14. #74
    Senior Member pemberly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    pimptown, USA
    Posts
    4,308

    Default

    yeah, i remember gugu had a smile on her face after a certain incident on the forest floor.
    nytimes: Every hr you have 10 minutes where youíre not doing anything productive at work, & you canít look at porn. So you make a comment & fulfill this desire to show yourself off as a smarty-pants.

  15. #75
    Senior Member GuGu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    YunJae Heaven
    Posts
    5,161

    Default

    If I remember correctly, I just laid there! The guy who I thought was my Guo'er did everything!

    Pembie.. can I come stay in your bed?

  16. #76
    Senior Member PJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    18,381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    That sounds SCARY. I went with a friend once to a gay club (I swear I'm straight...it wasn't my pick) and holy crap my innocent eyes were not prepared to see some of those THINGS you see. I mean those THINGS are ugly enough as it is, but when those THINGS are doing certain THINGS...
    strip club != gay club

    Wait are you guys seriously sharing a room?
    I would recommend it for cost-reduction purposes.
    However, I have no problem with having some privacy either.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

  17. #77
    Senior Member PJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    18,381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    plftt, honey, well all know Jy's novels... and we conclude that Gugu is no longer innocent or a virgin
    LOL!
    Excellent knowledge of Jin Yong.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

  18. #78
    Moderator CrazyT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,943

    Default

    I would like the privacy of my own room as well. But we should definitely stay in the same hotel. So can PJ or one of our lovely hostess please recommend a nice hotel to stay in... preferrably with a very nice pool too.

    Once we decide on where the stay, I'm sure the rest will fall into place.
    I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.

  19. #79
    Senior Member Sugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The cheesecake factory
    Posts
    12,632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyT View Post
    I would like the privacy of my own room as well. But we should definitely stay in the same hotel. So can PJ or one of our lovely hostess please recommend a nice hotel to stay in... preferrably with a very nice pool too.

    Once we decide on where the stay, I'm sure the rest will fall into place.


    Motel 6
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

    www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

  20. #80
    Senior Member oGaKirA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    In your panty
    Posts
    1,178

    Default

    So err...what's there to do in Boston?

    I mean the only time I've heard of Boston was in the history books..."Boston Tea Party." LOL NO offense but errr...if I had to choose a coast I'd choose the West. "Wessiiiieeeee"

    Nah seriously, what's to do there besides the rodeo?
    Due to several complaints, I will stop using the terms "Babe" and "Baby" in reference to our female counterpart. They will now be replaced with "B*tch."

    SPCNET Karaoke Corner

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 318
    Last Post: 05-17-09, 06:46 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-24-08, 04:35 PM
  3. SPCNET (Future) Gathering - Like, West Coast style
    By jadebunny9 in forum Travel and Food
    Replies: 432
    Last Post: 06-29-08, 03:24 AM
  4. What did you do while SPCNET was down?
    By Ken Cheng in forum Technical Issues
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 05-17-07, 07:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •