Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
SPCNET Gathering - Bostonian tyle - Page 7
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 255

Thread: SPCNET Gathering - Bostonian tyle

  1. #121
    Senior Member PJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    18,381

    Default

    Why have we not heard from Gugu for a while?
    Is she having second thoughts?
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

  2. #122
    Senior Member GuGu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    YunJae Heaven
    Posts
    5,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    Why have we not heard from Gugu for a while?
    Is she having second thoughts?
    i'm here just a little sad cause i lost 400 bucks at the casino last night.


    as for the spcnet meeting.... i won't be sure until the end of may. that's when i'm hoping to close on purchasing my new house. if there isn't any problem then i should be able to go to boston.

  3. #123
    Senior Member PJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    18,381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    i'm here just a little sad cause i lost 400 bucks at the casino last night.
    Are yu already in LV?
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

  4. #124
    Senior Member GuGu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    YunJae Heaven
    Posts
    5,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    Are yu already in LV?
    NO!!!!! I go to the casino about 50mins away from my house. Yes, I'm addicted to gambling.

    I leave for Vegas on March 22nd.
    I can't wait!!!

  5. #125
    Senior Member Sugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The cheesecake factory
    Posts
    12,632

    Default

    i am actually still in shock that you guys picked BOSTON of all places to hang


    I mean, if it was NYC or LA, i would have understand
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

    www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

  6. #126
    Senior Member pemberly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    pimptown, USA
    Posts
    4,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    i am actually still in shock that you guys picked BOSTON of all places to hang


    I mean, if it was NYC or LA, i would have understand
    yeah, i know.

    but i guess boston is a pretty popular vacation spot. i always seem to have relatives visiting. -_- let's all go get some clam chowdah!

    boston clam chowdah > manhatten clam chowder.
    nytimes: Every hr you have 10 minutes where youíre not doing anything productive at work, & you canít look at porn. So you make a comment & fulfill this desire to show yourself off as a smarty-pants.

  7. #127
    Senior Member Sugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The cheesecake factory
    Posts
    12,632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pemberly View Post
    yeah, i know.

    but i guess boston is a pretty popular vacation spot. i always seem to have relatives visiting. -_- let's all go get some clam chowdah!

    boston clam chowdah > manhatten clam chowder.


    not to mention boston's chowdah better than SAN FRANCISCOS canned chowder on ur SOUR DOUGH BREAD
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

    www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

  8. #128
    Senior Member pemberly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    pimptown, USA
    Posts
    4,308

    Default

    here's a picture of the little garden inside the boston public library. sorry it's fuzzy. i took it with my cell phone on thursday.



    and my sister requested that i post up this picture. it's from an urn in the boston museum of fine arts.

    click to show/hide spoilers


    according to my old history professor, boston has the largest collection of old greek porn pots. back in the victorian days, the guy who acquired old greek stuff for our museum was gay, and ppl made fun of him, so he decided to send us all this gay stuff. we can all go to the museum and i'll point them out to you. my professor did that for our class. it was.... interesting. sugar will like.
    nytimes: Every hr you have 10 minutes where youíre not doing anything productive at work, & you canít look at porn. So you make a comment & fulfill this desire to show yourself off as a smarty-pants.

  9. #129
    Senior Member PJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    18,381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    i am actually still in shock that you guys picked BOSTON of all places to hang


    I mean, if it was NYC or LA, i would have understand
    Well we can't go to the same places all the time.
    Besides it can't be helped that SUGAR (and others) live in Boston, not NYC or LA.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

  10. #130
    Senior Member Sugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The cheesecake factory
    Posts
    12,632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pemberly View Post
    here's a picture of the little garden inside the boston public library. sorry it's fuzzy. i took it with my cell phone on thursday.



    and my sister requested that i post up this picture. it's from an urn in the boston museum of fine arts.

    click to show/hide spoilers


    according to my old history professor, boston has the largest collection of old greek porn pots. back in the victorian days, the guy who acquired old greek stuff for our museum was gay, and ppl made fun of him, so he decided to send us all this gay stuff. we can all go to the museum and i'll point them out to you. my professor did that for our class. it was.... interesting. sugar will like.


    oooooo, i wan to go!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    Well we can't go to the same places all the time.
    Besides it can't be helped that SUGAR (and others) live in Boston, not NYC or LA.


    since when is SUGAR part of the equation ?
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

    www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

  11. #131
    Senior Member PJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    18,381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    since when is SUGAR part of the equation ?
    By association with the great city!

    And because we like you
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

  12. #132
    Senior Member pemberly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    pimptown, USA
    Posts
    4,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    By association with the great city!

    And because we like you
    yes, we could all use a little sugar. (bad pun. i apologize.)
    nytimes: Every hr you have 10 minutes where youíre not doing anything productive at work, & you canít look at porn. So you make a comment & fulfill this desire to show yourself off as a smarty-pants.

  13. #133
    Senior Member Sugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The cheesecake factory
    Posts
    12,632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    By association with the great city!

    And because we like you
    ermm. i am a ex mod.. shouldn't u be arse kissing Pem

    Quote Originally Posted by pemberly View Post
    yes, we could all use a little sugar. (bad pun. i apologize.)


    I think i got way too much sugar and flab now that i think of it
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

    www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

  14. #134
    Senior Member pemberly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    pimptown, USA
    Posts
    4,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    ermm. i am a ex mod.. shouldn't u be arse kissing Pem
    yeah..i'm a mod, so you guys better keep your distance!!! fear me!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    I think i got way too much sugar and flab now that i think of it
    if you have too much, you can always give some sugar to the visitors.
    nytimes: Every hr you have 10 minutes where youíre not doing anything productive at work, & you canít look at porn. So you make a comment & fulfill this desire to show yourself off as a smarty-pants.

  15. #135
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    992

    Default

    some sexy greek porn mmmmm MmMm<3
    number of piercings - 8 and counting.

    <3 them.

  16. #136
    Senior Member GuGu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    YunJae Heaven
    Posts
    5,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pemberly View Post

    click to show/hide spoilers


    according to my old history professor, boston has the largest collection of old greek porn pots. back in the victorian days, the guy who acquired old greek stuff for our museum was gay, and ppl made fun of him, so he decided to send us all this gay stuff. we can all go to the museum and i'll point them out to you. my professor did that for our class. it was.... interesting. sugar will like.

    GO BACK AND TAKE A CLEAR PIC OF THIS! YOU SAID IT'S A COLLECTION? GO BACK WITH A NICE CAMERA AND TAKE PICS OF ALL OF THEM!

    I'm counting down for Vegas! 20 days left!!!!!!!

  17. #137
    Senior Member pemberly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    pimptown, USA
    Posts
    4,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    GO BACK AND TAKE A CLEAR PIC OF THIS! YOU SAID IT'S A COLLECTION? GO BACK WITH A NICE CAMERA AND TAKE PICS OF ALL OF THEM!
    O_O err...you can come here and see for yourself! haha, incentive!
    nytimes: Every hr you have 10 minutes where youíre not doing anything productive at work, & you canít look at porn. So you make a comment & fulfill this desire to show yourself off as a smarty-pants.

  18. #138
    Senior Member GuGu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    YunJae Heaven
    Posts
    5,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pemberly View Post
    O_O err...you can come here and see for yourself! haha, incentive!
    can you ask sugar to go see this with me?

  19. #139
    Senior Member Sugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The cheesecake factory
    Posts
    12,632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pemberly View Post


    if you have too much, you can always give some sugar to the visitors.


    fyi, pem is a PUSHOVER. ... I got to much flub

    hearing that i'm that lady is hot.. u got to represent me

    Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    can you ask sugar to go see this with me?
    no
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

    www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

  20. #140
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    fyi, pem is a PUSHOVER. ... I got to much flub

    hearing that i'm that lady is hot.. u got to represent me
    HAHA. i'm not hott
    i'm only a lil hott.
    but not hott enough
    number of piercings - 8 and counting.

    <3 them.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 318
    Last Post: 05-17-09, 06:46 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-24-08, 04:35 PM
  3. SPCNET (Future) Gathering - Like, West Coast style
    By jadebunny9 in forum Travel and Food
    Replies: 432
    Last Post: 06-29-08, 03:24 AM
  4. What did you do while SPCNET was down?
    By Ken Cheng in forum Technical Issues
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 05-17-07, 07:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •