Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: ~Art Galleria~

Thumbs up Impressive

The mix color on the dress, especially on the front sleeve is impressive, Cesare. When I looked closer, I could see its pattern, too.

Really good piece of art.

Default *Reopening of Cedrey's/Ceddy's Art Galleria!*

Alright! I will be dedicating more time for drawing, and finally start to knead those clay into figures again. Which means, I should be able to take pictures of or scan my drawings to share with my SPCNET folks. Stay tune....

Much to my surprise, I was able to remember my last test questions (not as clearly) for the animation program. So, I thought perhaps I would share the questions. Let's see what our SPCNETers can come up with. Here goes:-

1) Concept & perspective - In this picture, is an ex-secret agent's office. You are asked to include these 10 items in this given picture. You may also add items to your likes. Try to confine yourself to not more than an hour.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/picture.php?albumid=23&pictureid=2595')

- Floor rug, high-end office chair, window shade, wall poster, shelves with trophies and awards, book shelf, desk calendar, coffee cups and coffee maker.

2) Character design - Given items: Rubber duckie, Kettle (rounded), floor brush, blender, knife & fork, teaspoon, soupspoon.

Using all these items, create a character of your own. Give it a name, an origin. Tell us the attributes, personality, and its powers/capability.
    Last edited by remember_Cedric; 06-17-10 at 03:51 AM.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

aw i love interior design kinda artwork. ^_^ been doing quite a fair bit of such drawings lately....when i see how cute they turn out i go grinning. (but im mostly with 3D modelling) *and no i cannot show it here cos its confidential - part of my work.
    o wilku mowa...♪

The only thing I need to know is that I don't know anything.