Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The new KNIGHT RIDER

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    Saw the official premiere of the series tonight.
    It was cheesy, hilariously acted, politically incorrect, and full of cheap thrills.
    Just like the original.
    And I freaking LOVED IT!
    I think I'll stick with this series for a season at least. See where it goes and how closely it mirrors the 1980s series.
    After waiting so long, I was a bit disappointed last night. I thought KITT was way too smart, too "can-do-everything" and too transformer-ish That transformation from truck to car is bull$hit. How is it possible, one minutes you are standing on the back of the truck and then next thing you know, you're behind the wheel again when it transforms to car?

But this will be one of the series I'll keep watching just because it's Knight Rider ;D I just hope it won't get to the point where its cheesiness makes me want to puke.

Last weekend, I was channel hopping and by accident I found the old Knight Rider was showing. I caught the last 15-20 mins of the first episode and then they had few more episodes after that. I still love that KITT!

I saw the second episode tonight, and I felt it had a more old-school KNIGHT RIDER feel than either the pilot movie or the first proper episode last week. The show still plays up the sex factor in a hamfisted way (I hope they tone this down a bit...not because I'm against sexy...far from it...but because it's been so forced so far), but the action was much more classic KNIGHT RIDEResque. Glad to see more outdoor, daylight action in the desert...which was very reminiscent of the old KNIGHT RIDER feel.

I really do hope that David Hasselhoff makes another appearance as the old Michael Knight, and that this time, he brings the old, 1980s KITT along with him.

I don't know whether I was watching transformers or Knight Rider!!

THumbs down!
    有了你開心D乜都清心滿意鹹魚白菜也好好味

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    I really do hope that David Hasselhoff makes another appearance as the old Michael Knight, and that this time, he brings the old, 1980s KITT along with him.
    You don't really think they'd feature a GM product on a Ford showcase TV series do you?

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

NBC Gives KNIGHT RIDER Full First-Season Order!!

details: http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2008/10/...ive-knigh.html

wow theres new Knight Rider? cool, ive always loved the older version with David Hassellhoff and Kit. i vaguely remember another version of Knight Rider when i was in sec school, diff cast and all. i dont remember much about it so it mustve not been good.The New Version of Knight Riders Are Very Good One Against Japanese Power Ranger.....
    I Will Not Offer Anymore illegal downloading of any type of media because I will be banned from the forum for doing that.

too bad ep 17 is the finale, is it canceled? the series is kinda cheesy, and the acting is minus but i love KITT in here
    Last edited by kblyear; 03-07-09 at 10:07 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by QF View Post
    I don't know whether I was watching transformers or Knight Rider!!

THumbs down!
    maybe you should thumb up, as far as i know this tv show-Knight Rider is a fascinating show, so,lol.

Banned

Thanks for this thread....
    This is one of my favorite tv show. I am grateful to NBC for showing this tv show. The story is amazing. I really like to watch Knight Rider Every time.

Re: Knight Rider
    At least the transformation sequence is better than the double car to two motorcycle morph from Team Knight Rider. I remember watching that, and going "what the hell just happened?".

Re:Airwolf
    I liked this show when I was younger. There's just something about a helicopter that can convert to a jet.

Re:A-team
    I loved this show when I was younger but watching it now I'm a bit chagrined by the lack of casualties when people are firing automatic weapons and using grenades. It's an action show, and I know the heroes are supposed to survive but virtually all of the villains survive as well. It's still pretty entertaining to watch though, and remains my number 2 after Mcgyver.
    HK47: Now do you understand the travails of my existence master? Surely it does not compare to your existence but still...
    You: I survive somehow
    HK47: As do I. It is our lot in life I suppose master. Shall we find something to kill to cheer ourselves up?

-KotOR