Thread: snooker

Default snooker

Hey, anyone watching snooker? Ronnie lead 8-5 and should've won welsh open last night but lost 4 straight frames to lose the match. I have to say that Selby was indeed very lucky to say at least

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

So "The Rocket" loose again - pity he is my favorite, I missed snooker, watch it all the time especially the the one at the Crucible when I spend almost 5 years of my life in the UK.

The Fastest 147 ever

looking forward to see snooker live im going to study in UK next year

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    looking forward to see snooker live im going to study in UK next year
    WOW you're so lucky, should apply at any Uni around Sheffield/Manchester, the Crucible Theatre for the World Snooker Championship is located in Sheffield. Other than that you can always visit the Old Trafford if you also going into Soccer . So its 2 in 1 benefit.

Quote Originally Posted by atlantean0208 View Post
    WOW you're so lucky, should apply at any Uni around Sheffield/Manchester, the Crucible Theatre for the World Snooker Championship is located in Sheffield. Other than that you can always visit the Old Trafford if you also going into Soccer . So its 2 in 1 benefit.
    it's more important for me to find a school that is good I can always take a trip to watch snooker...
    hope to see wimbledon as well

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    it's more important for me to find a school that is good I can always take a trip to watch snooker...
    hope to see wimbledon as well
    Hey, most of Uk school is good, Manchester Uni is good, Sheffield not bad, unless you go for the top 3 - Cambridge, Oxford and Edinburgh Uni, or the expensive one at Imperial Coll. London (I mean the monthly expenses). Anyway good luck with the study, hope everything going Ok, and please enjoy Fish&Chips, English Breakfast, Indian Curry, Virgin Cable, Sky, strange British Tv Commercial etc ....
    Last edited by atlantean0208; 02-20-08 at 01:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by atlantean0208 View Post
    Hey, most of Uk school is good, Manchester Uni is good, Sheffield not bad, unless you go for the top 3 - Cambridge, Oxford and Edinburgh Uni, or the expensive one at Imperial Coll. London (I mean the monthly expenses). Anyway good luck with the study, hope everything going Ok, and please enjoy Fish&Chips, English Breakfast, Indian Curry, Virgin Cable, Sky, strange British Tv Commercial etc ....
    looking forward to the world championship I hope another favorite of mine Matthew Stevens can make an impact he's been in the finals twice and he actually led the match all the way almost to the end

anyway Ronnie should win when he is on nobody could ever dream of beating him.