Thread: Vietnamese Brides in Taiwan [別再叫我外籍新娘]

Arrow Vietnamese Brides in Taiwan [別再叫我外籍新娘]

I came upon this series while searching and was wondering if anyone know more about it. Is this series dubbed in Vietnamese yet? Or where can I watch it at? (in mandarin is okay too, since I can understand most of it )

It came out last year : August 2007 I believe..

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/6515/vbtfn9.jpg')

Here's a the official website : [別再叫我外籍新娘]

Here's the youtube trailer for it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZGmRTl270M

Here's Dramawiki for it : Link

I love the soundtrack for it! Anyone know the song played in it?

Does any of the brides actually speak Vietnamese? It seems to be an all Taiwanese cast. Or are they having Vietnamese women dubbing their voices?

Did you look at the dramawiki link? The Opening and closing songs and the singers are listed there.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Does any of the brides actually speak Vietnamese? It seems to be an all Taiwanese cast. Or are they having Vietnamese women dubbing their voices?

Did you look at the dramawiki link? The Opening and closing songs and the singers are listed there.
    Must have slimmed over that part... seems like it's very hard to get those songs..

I also want to know if they are going to speak in Vietnamese. Has anyone seen this series yet and know if they do?

Vietnamese women in Taiwain treated like slaves, therefore they try to convince people that Viet women in Taiwan is not as bad as it looks. That's my guess.
    how many celeb that edc have slept with???Who have the answer will get a prize from me