Thread: Tamaki Hiroshi

Default Tamaki Hiroshi

So i was searching the forum and couldn't find a threat for him. He is just the MOST amazing and handsome jap actor i've watched. Not only that, he has a great voice too. For those who have watched Nodame Cantabile, starring him as Chiaki Shinchi and Tada Kimi Wo Aishiteru, u MUST know what i'm talking about. I think he is just so talented and should be promoted more. So what do u guys think? hopefully this will allow is to get updates on our wonderful Hiroshi oh yea, i tried to upload a photo but whenever i click manage attachment, nothing happens...
    no matter how you live, happy or sad, it will still be your life to waste so why not waste it happily?...

A lot of girls definitely swooned over Chiaki-senpai in Nodame Cantabile for sure. I've also seen him in Remote (he was comic relief in there), Itoshi Kimi e, and Water Boys. Anyone watching Shikaotoko Aoniyoshi this season? The concept with the talking deer is just weird.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

yay! i was afraid that no one would join this thread. I watched half of the firs eps. today and so far i don't really get the whole deer thing. I'm but i will continue it just because of hiroshi! did u watch the special of NC?
    no matter how you live, happy or sad, it will still be your life to waste so why not waste it happily?...

It's difficult for certain threads to thrive here, so just take what you can get. Yeah, I watched the NC special. It was great, especially the first part, but I didn't think Tamaki looked as good as he did in the series.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Nodame Cantabile
    Remote - His character is so funny in Remote.
    Itoshi Kimi e (I haven't finished it yet, but in both Remote and this drama, he's named Shingo)

I loved him in Tada, Kimi wo Aishiteru. Nicely made movie, short and sweet. Sad but meaningful. You know I'm surprised he's also a singer? I didn't know that before. Maybe it's the NC influence, so its kind of hard imagining Chiaki Shinchi sing.

Sometimes he and Ikuta Toma really looks similar depending on the hair and the funny expression on the face.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/9862/sukjai6qm3.png')

Image credit: Shynie
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

haha i agree with u Lady Zhuge! i like his hair better in the series ! Remote? cool, i'm gonna go watch it now! THX suetseung!! that pic of hiroshi is awesome! is it true that he's dating that pretty singer girl?? i forgot her name -__-"