Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Zhang Jia Ni (张嘉倪)

I remember the scene when they were dancing, very cute and funny. ^^ She dances very well.

The series was great!! and yeah, I was surprised by the end of the series, it was so touching (there were some parts in the series which made me want to cry as well). Which girl wouldn't want a husband like Yun Fan? he even chose to sacrifice just that so his beloved could get to be happy. OOps sorry spoiler.
    not watching anything specific at the moment.

Visit my blog
    Visit June's blog

Love Chen Qiao En, June Tsai, Chen Jingxuan, Eelyn Kok, Shu Chang, and many others

Awww, c'mon! You wanted to be the bearer of good news! Oops sorry, my ____! (jk! My FOOT! of course, what are thinking?!)

I know, I know, it's fun to share all the juicy parts! I had my shares of HAHA's and HUHU's for Zi Ling!
    Last edited by Tammy1CR; 03-05-08 at 03:32 PM.

anyone know where i can get or watch dreams link with english subs?? just saw the first few episodes and it was very good.
    ---------
    Shellie

Off hand, I don't know if anyone has Dreams Link videos with English subtitles. Perhaps, someone can share this info here. According to XWingSuki, Singapore cable TV did broadcast the series with English subtitles. Lucky fans!

Dreams Link main cast:

张嘉倪 -饰- 汪紫菱 Zhang Jia Ni as Wang Zi Ling
    秦 岚 --饰- 汪绿萍 Qin Lan as Wang Lu Ping
    方中信 -饰- 费云帆 Alex Fong as Fei Yun Fan
    保剑锋 -饰-- 楚 濂 Bao Jian Feng as Chu Lian
    曾之乔 -饰- 刘雨姗 Joanne Zeng as Liu Yu Shan (sounded like 613)

More Dreams Link series or cast photos:

(Credit: Dreams Link Official Website - Hunan TV)

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.hunantv.com/lanmu/yjylym/photos/actor01s.jpg')
    Wang Zi Ling (Zhang Jia Ni) - Paris

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.hunantv.com/lanmu/yjylym/photos/images070704-006.jpg')
    Chu Lian (Bao Jian Feng) and Zi Ling (Zhang Jia Ni) - Paris

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.hunantv.com/lanmu/yjylym/photos/images070704-024.jpg')
    Wang Lu Ping (Qin Lan) and Wang Zi Ling (Zhang Jia Ni) - Paris

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.hunantv.com/lanmu/yjylym/photos/images070704-029.jpg')
    Zhang Jia Ni, Bao Jian Feng, Qin Lan - Paris

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.hunantv.com/lanmu/yjylym/photos/images070704-035.jpg')
    Fei Yun Fan (Alex Fong) and Wang Zi Ling (Zhang Jia Ni) - Provence, France

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.hunantv.com/lanmu/yjylym/photos/images070704-038.jpg')
    Zhang Jia Ni - Provence

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.hunantv.com/lanmu/yjylym/photos/images070608-032.jpg')
    Yun Fan & Zi Ling - Zi Ling was ready to receive a hug from sister Lu Ping, but Lu Ping passed up Zi Ling and hugged Liu Yu Shan (aka 613, the other sister from the same father and different mother), because Lu Ping evidently had not forgiven Zi Ling for loving Chu Lian. - Shanghai
    Last edited by Tammy1CR; 03-15-08 at 05:27 PM.

i´ve ever seen her before. she looks quite pretty and sweet
    Beautiful and deadly, she is a true descendant of dragon. Fighting for the forces of right and justice, she leaves a series of broken bodies and broken hearts wherever she goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tammy1CR View Post
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.hunantv.com/lanmu/yjylym/photos/images070608-032.jpg')
    Notice the necklace on Zi Ling. It was Yun Fan's handiwork or mind at work. Based on Zi Ling's star-gazing story, Yun Fan surprised Zi Ling by presenting her the necklace with purple and green stars. The purple star represented Zi Ling and the green was for sister Lu Ping.

紫菱 Zi Ling means purple water caltrop or water chestnut.
    绿萍 Lu Ping means green duckweed.

Hehe... Water chestnut is somewhat sweet. So is Zi Ling. I have never tried duckweed. It must have a mucho nasty and bitter taste. Anyone wants to try.

In earlier episodes (5 or 6), on Zi Ling's parents' 25th anniversary party, Yun Fan and Zi Ling sneaked out and went for a short night outing, because she was bored. Actually, she didn't feel like staying with the crowd, because she didn't feel good about Lu Ping kept staying with Chu Lian. Zi Ling commented on her own name that water chestnuts had 2 pointy ends. Therefore, her life would be rough. Yun Fan immediately consoled her with his "point" of view. He looked at her rather as a little purple water chestnut flower, with no pointed ends to caused anyone problem, at last not for him. Yada, yada, yada. She enjoyed the short night outing very much. ZJN appeared really pretty in the night scenes.
    Last edited by Tammy1CR; 03-17-08 at 08:14 AM.

Zhang Jia Ni is really adorable.
    Click here and visit this site!!!

Love :
    Alex Fong Chung Sun, Gallen Lo, Alec Su, Ming Dao, Bobby Au Yeung.
    Love: Zhang Jia Ni, Jessica Hsuan, Jang Nara, Chen Qiao.

I think duckweed is a plant, I've heard of the character 'ping'. It's rather unique for the sisters to be named with colours in their names. As of the youngest sister, her name kinda sounds like 'umbrella'.

Anyway, Qiong Yao seems to like the character 'ping' I suppose. In Yan Yu Meng Meng, the sisters (different mother, same father: the father was an old general with many wives) all had the name 'ping' at the end of their names: Xin Ping, Yi Ping, Ru Ping because in his younger days, the general was in love with a Manchurian princess (ge ge) called Ping Ping. I don't know if its true for the novel, that was in the drama.

Visit my blog
    Visit June's blog

Love Chen Qiao En, June Tsai, Chen Jingxuan, Eelyn Kok, Shu Chang, and many others

Anybody have a photo of either Quin Lan or Zi Ling's hair in dream link? I want to cut my hair like that.

thanks

I think there are some on the earlier pages..

Visit my blog
    Visit June's blog

the scene that i like the most is how she say hello in english "heongu" it so funny and they still greet her even her husband praise at her saying she is a talent person. 'heongu" mean stupid pig.

I didn't know her well, thx for sharing her pic and news

One of her latest pic, took on her blog:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t70/dazzling-passion/49de723a457877de4e273.jpg')
    Last edited by ♥Linda; 10-22-08 at 02:41 AM.

Love :

Thank you Linda for the photo! Zhang Jia Ni posed for her pixes at Zhu Hai, Guangdong, a province in southern China, famous for its speedway.

A recent news in newsinchinese reported that ZJN was filming a TV series "微笑在我心" (literally "Smile in My Heart"), a youthful comedy with handsome Taiwanese beau Ming Dao. The series is targeted for its release in the summer of 2009. This will be the 2nd series for ZJN. The producer is Auntie Qiong Yao's daughter-in-law Ms. Ho. This series will be specially made for ZJN for her youthful image. The basic story is about a cinderella story of a poor girl employee of a 5-star hotel and a rich boy self-imposed employee, heir to the same hotel.

Ming Dao is a bit younger than Alex Fong, ZJN's co-star in Dreams Link. (OK, OK! Some of you might shout: A LOT YOUNGER!) MD and ZJN should provide a "love song" of a performance in this promising youthful comedy. Ming Dao's subtle humor can tickle any heart and will surely bring lots of smile to ZJN's role as a youthful belle. From the onset of Dreams Link, ZJN's playfulness was spellbinding. She will once again entice the audience with her youthful exuberance.
    Last edited by Tammy1CR; 10-22-08 at 10:26 AM.

A few months ago, I was searching news in internet about Zhang Jia Ni and I've read that she will film a movie with Ming Dao for 2009. But that site was in vietnamese and when I was trying to find more info in english, I didn't find any, so I wasn't sure if it was just a rumor or an error of the site. I'm seriously happy to know that it's true, Thank you for giving the info Tammy =). This serie sound really interesting and I'm sure they will looks really adorable together!!

If anyone wants to know, the viet title is: Mỉm cười trong tim tôi
    http://dienanh.net/forums/showthread.php?t=51991

It's a super good new to know that she's going to act in a new serie!!
    Last edited by ♥Linda; 10-22-08 at 02:51 AM.

Love :

Adorable together!? Eventually.
    Maybe not quite at the beginning of the story. Sounded like they are lucky to survive each other if they don't cause bloody incidents. Most of the time she's in some kind of trouble. Sometimes, she survives with her spunkiness and other times she has help. This is the fun part where fire gets rubbed off.

The filiming of ZJN and MD's new series has been going well. The filming has been on location at Pullman Sanya Yalong Bay Spa & Resort in Hunan Province (southern China). This resort was just opened in April 2008. One might get a glimpse of the filming if vacationing there. A few weeks ago, a vacationer took pixes when they were in a filming recess.

http://static15.photo.sina.com.cn/bm...2g581c5a4c09de

http://static2.photo.sina.com.cn/bmi...bg57b9ddc5a041
    Last edited by Tammy1CR; 10-23-08 at 01:42 PM.

Yes, adorable together. I've already seen them acting, Ming Dao looks charming, and ZJN looks younger than him and she looks pretty. If they can pair as onscreen couple in the serie, I really think that they will look great.

Love :

I am sure this will be a fun series to watch. The rest of the main cast are interesting, too.

Ma Ke is a young and energetic actor.

Taiwanese young actress Achel Zhang is adorable. I watched Ming Dao and Achel Zhang's series "Legend of Star Apple". They look cute together, although he looked kinda mature for her, 'cos Achel had a super duper baby face. I think she went on a diet to trim a bit of baby chunks. In this case, she will present a strong challenge for Zhang Jia Ni.

In fact, I watched 3 series with Ming Dao in them:
    Prince Turns to Frog - with Chen Qiao En
    The Magicians of Love - with Joanne Zeng
    Legend of Star Apple - with Achel Zhang
    These 3 are lighthearted series.

So, MD and ZJN should fit well together. He sure looks comfortable and cute with much younger actresses like Zhang Jia Ni, Achel Zhang and Joanne Zeng. In fact Taiwanese actress Joanne Zeng was in the series Dreams Link with Zhang Jia Ni. JZ played the hyper-energetic 613.
    Last edited by Tammy1CR; 10-23-08 at 01:44 PM.

Does anyone have the song when Alex was playing on the piano for ZJN at a restaurant? And then she got so drunk she was singing it all the way home.