Thread: URGENT! How to rip and burn DVD's?

Exclamation URGENT! How to rip and burn DVD's?

How do you rip and burn DVD's? I've borrowed a DVD off a friend, and she needs it back on this Thursday, since there are other people waiting to borrow after me, and I want to transfer all the files onto my laptop. I've already tried copying the contents across, but the results came out retarted...
    Hopefully, it'll be something that doesn't require internet access, if possible, because my download is running out, and it takes ages to load anything now.
    Thanks! I seriously need help urgently!

Ofcourse it will require internet access if the dvd has a copy protection scheme you will need programs.

Best program for dvd backup I found is DVDfab.

Or use dvd decryptor to rip to hd.

Ofcourse some of these progs may not work but DVDfab has not failed me yet.
    Due to several complaints, I will stop using the terms "Babe" and "Baby" in reference to our female counterpart. They will now be replaced with "B*tch."

SPCNET Karaoke Corner

Quote Originally Posted by libby96 View Post
    How do you rip and burn DVD's? I've borrowed a DVD off a friend, and she needs it back on this Thursday, since there are other people waiting to borrow after me, and I want to transfer all the files onto my laptop. I've already tried copying the contents across, but the results came out retarted...
    Hopefully, it'll be something that doesn't require internet access, if possible, because my download is running out, and it takes ages to load anything now.
    Thanks! I seriously need help urgently!
    The easiest way is to a dvd copy whilst you source for a program to rip. DVD copies can be done easily on Windows using the software that came with your DVD drive. Otherwise, there are lots of free software on the net.

To rip, and doing more things like creating DVD-Video for example, use Nero/Roxio which is available using ISOhunt. Hint! Hint!
    Last edited by shen diao xia; 03-26-08 at 06:51 AM.