Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone ever got kicked out from class?

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

umm....never been kicked out, but my 2friends and i were 10mins late and the lecturer locked the classroom. we stayed outside for a minute before she opened the door and warned us not to be late again....

think thats the closest to being kicked out i ever had

Quote Originally Posted by ghostdarTeal'c View Post
    umm....never been kicked out, but my 2friends and i were 10mins late and the lecturer locked the classroom. we stayed outside for a minute before she opened the door and warned us not to be late again....

think thats the closest to being kicked out i ever had
    u are a good boy
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    u are a good boy
    I d
    Lunar darling, I think Ghost is a gal..

anyhow, i got kicked out and send to the principal office in my senior yr of HS just because i was late for class...It was for a math class and my teacher was a dick ( male teacher)...They wanted me to go to detention for two days..I was pretty pissed becausse detention was during school hours and I didnt want to miss my other classes ...I told the principal that Im not going to go to detention because of tardiness..I requested that he PADDLE me instead. I rather get paddle than to miss my other classes. I'm a HONOR roll student, TOP ten of my graduating class ( i was number 10..seriously..hhehe)

The principal response to my request.." Candace, you are a grown young lady. I can't paddle you." I told him, just paddle me and get it over with. I rather that then spending my time in detention. To make a long story short---No detention and No Paddling--he send me back to class. You should see the look on my Math teacher's face...he was pretty mad.
    ****Love, Live, and watch Asian Series****

Quote Originally Posted by CanDEE View Post
    I d
    Lunar darling, I think Ghost is a gal..

anyhow, i got kicked out and send to the principal office in my senior yr of HS just because i was late for class...It was for a math class and my teacher was a dick ( male teacher)...They wanted me to go to detention for two days..I was pretty pissed becausse detention was during school hours and I didnt want to miss my other classes ...I told the principal that Im not going to go to detention because of tardiness..I requested that he PADDLE me instead. I rather get paddle than to miss my other classes. I'm a HONOR roll student, TOP ten of my graduating class ( i was number 10..seriously..hhehe)

The principal response to my request.." Candace, you are a grown young lady. I can't paddle you." I told him, just paddle me and get it over with. I rather that then spending my time in detention. To make a long story short---No detention and No Paddling--he send me back to class. You should see the look on my Math teacher's face...he was pretty mad.
    o ya i forgot, she told me that before

btw honor roll, top 10 congrats and what is paddle?

yeah, i cheated my way thru HS and College..hhehe..

A PADDLE? A big piece of wood used on YOUR AZZ for discipline in school..hehehehehe...

Can you imagine me getting Paddle in HS? I knew it that the principal will not paddle me because I was a young lady...I just thought i try that excuse to get out of trouble and it did work. ehehhe

yeah, i cheated my way thru HS and College..hhehe..

A PADDLE? A big piece of wood used on YOUR AZZ for discipline in school..hehehehehe...

Can you imagine me getting Paddle in HS? I knew it that the principal will not paddle me because I was a young lady...I just thought i try that excuse to get out of trouble and it did work. ehehhe
    that was a risky risky move my friend. u never know if ur principal will get a turn on "paddling" u i didnt know u can paddle people in school

that was a risky risky move my friend. u never know if ur principal will get a turn on "paddling" u i didnt know u can paddle people in school

oh yeah, i didn't think about that..i did have a big bootay then...

oh yeah, i didn't think about that..i did have a big bootay then...

u are such a tease!

u are such a tease!

i know right..i need to chill out..im a mom of 7 kids...

***Happy Birthday GuGu***

***Happy Birthday GuGu too.

CanDEE and Lunar - pm please for personal communications.

Anyway, keep to topic please. Next infraction- topic close.

Han Solo
    Wuxiapedia

Quote Originally Posted by bliss
    I think they're probably at the same level as or one level below Ah Qing, which is about the level of a 2nd or 3rd generation Quan Zhen disciple.
    Troll Control

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

u are a good boy
    urm...thanx?

neways, in my uni they dont have get-out-of-da-class punishment. if you did something wrong (ie not finishing assignments, dozing off, late for class or not showing up at all), youll get sweaty all over

i remember one incident where my accounting lecturer tossed a backboard marker he was holding right at me when i was dozing off almost hit my head. guess you cant be dozing off after that one damn that was embarrassing, but my other coursemates had had worse so i was quite lucky actually
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idols: Mark Dacascos and Vicki Zhao Wei
    Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -