Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Raise your hand if you hate coffee

I love coffee. I used to spend like $20 a week on coffee, it's absolutely delicious. But it greatly depends on the type of coffee and where you get it from.
    Because I'm somewhere in between,
    My love and my agony.

I've been drinking coffee (real coffee) as far back as I could remember. When your parents open a coffee shop, you're most likely gonna become an addict. So ever since I could walk, I would sometimes be at the shop drinking iced black coffee (my favorite). I pretty much stopped drinking coffee when I turned 9. By then I told myself that I wasn't going to be dependent on any type of addictive. I guess because I've been drinking it so much since I was young that it doesn't really affect me much. One time I was pulling at an all-nighter at a friend's house and was offered some coffee to stay awake. I accepted, thinking that the final would probably be worth it, till I immediately dozed off 5 minutes after drinking some. The same thing with tea. I'm much more alert by just drinking water.

Quote Originally Posted by Trien Chieu View Post
    Only drink once in a blue moon. Like once a month...
    Blue moons don't happen every month. =D

I know it's probably only a figure of speech, but I couldn't help it.

Smile

I like to sniff at the coffee, but never drink it. I don't like the after taste. Kind of yucky. Plus, I find myself talking nonstop uncontrollably even with a small cup of coffee. I also don't like soft drinks - too sweet. I don't drink any alcoholic beverages. First, I don't like the taste. Second, even a small sip makes me too...friendly and happy. Once, I unknowingly drank spiked punch and I was very lucky my friend was there with me and noticed the signs immediately. I don't like juice, but I think V8 is ok. I prefer Chinese tea, not the wimpy tasteless ones, but the bitter ones.

Quote Originally Posted by jadebunny9 View Post
    Blue moons don't happen every month. =D

I know it's probably only a figure of speech, but I couldn't help it.
    LOL My mischeviously evil twin must have possess in you =p I enjoy nitpicking in that jovial manner too. =D I'm just as mischeviously evil
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

I usually don't drink coffee, however when I wake up early in the morning, to keep awake I will drink $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.mytenda.com/tenda/images/mrbrown_coffee.jpg').
    "You can't make the world come out right just because you want it that way."

That's a coffee product too.

Oh, I've tried that..... Smokin'!
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Quote Originally Posted by jadebunny9 View Post
    I've been drinking coffee (real coffee) as far back as I could remember. When your parents open a coffee shop, you're most likely gonna become an addict. So ever since I could walk, I would sometimes be at the shop drinking iced black coffee (my favorite). I pretty much stopped drinking coffee when I turned 9. By then I told myself that I wasn't going to be dependent on any type of addictive. I guess because I've been drinking it so much since I was young that it doesn't really affect me much. One time I was pulling at an all-nighter at a friend's house and was offered some coffee to stay awake. I accepted, thinking that the final would probably be worth it, till I immediately dozed off 5 minutes after drinking some. The same thing with tea. I'm much more alert by just drinking water.
    actually, water keeps me awake very well too. drinking too much makes me use the restroom every 15 mintues--can't fall asleep then, right?

I don't particularily like coffee... I drink it once or twice per year; just because I have some weird urges for them... Otherwise, I don't like to drink coffee!

The smell is splendid, but the taste isn't really my type. I love to wake up to the smell of coffee, but I can't drink it in the morning; it upsets my stomach and gives an untasteful after affect; the taste is aweful!

Even when I have to stay up late for finals and or papers, I drink tea, not coffee!
    Amy Chan Sau Man and Maggie Cheung Ho Yee 4ever!

$this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v239/Linh-e-Pooh/AmyChanandKennethChan.jpg'), '')

raise hand
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by expression View Post
    Honey green milk (bubble) tea is my favourite.

On pop: I once visited the Coca Cola "museum" in Atlanta and tried their free special pops from over the world. Most of them taste weird and similar, but hey, I never thought I'd taste Hong Kong's classic grape soda again after all these years. Talk about child memories.
    Have you tried EasyWay Tea? Lychee is my favorite flavor..

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.easyways.com.au/media/menu/menu_bestsellers.jpg')

I don't usually drink hot beverages but I wouldn't say I hated coffee. I just prefer iced coffee better than the regular ones. Nescafe ice is my favourite!

Quote Originally Posted by Sourplum View Post
    Have you tried EasyWay Tea? Lychee is my favorite flavor..

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.easyways.com.au/media/menu/menu_bestsellers.jpg')
    *grabs iced chocolate* yummy!

I strongly dislike coffee. I think coffee-flavored items, such as candies or ice cream taste disgusting. The smell of coffee being ground at a coffee shop or market makes my stomach turn.

I hate beer, too. It's almost sacrilege that I dislike both of the most popular beverages in the Pacific Northwest, where I live.
    你看这些云彩,聚了又散,散了又聚,人生离合也是一样。

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    *Raises hand*

Millions of people around the world swear by the stuff (which is why Starbucks is so ungodly rich), but I can't stand coffee myself. I think it tastes awful, and it shoots my nerves to hell.
    I raise my hand. Neither is it good for your skin nor for your bones.

It's Chai or bust.
    [ 空蕩的街景 想找個人放感情 做這種決定 是寂寞與我為鄰...我們的愛情 像你路過的風景 一直在進行 腳步卻從來不會為我而停...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名...你說愛像雲 要自在飄浮才美麗 我終於相信 分手的理由有時候很動聽...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名... 一直很安靜 ]

I am a total coffee addict.
    Black coffee. In Czech rep. we call that stuff I like best "Turkish coffee" - I don't know the proper English name for it. (It's got little to do with real, proper Turkish coffee, I think.) You just put the ground coffee in the mug and pour boiling hot water over it. Not good for your stomach - but I love the smell and the taste of it.
    I'm not a big fan of espresso, latte and the like.
    No milk - and unless I drink my coffee with a shot of rum, no sugar.

Coffee doesn't taste bad, I don't hate it. But I never drink it..though there are a few coffee addicts I know. It's just not the greatest/healthiest choice..I usually just have milk or juice in the mourning.

*raises hand*

I actually love the smell of coffee, but I hate the taste. People told me that when I hit university I would succumb to coffee, but I haven't yet.
    *-._.-*-._.-* carpe diem *-._.-*-._.-*
    www.the-exalted-rambles.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by ~Dan~ View Post
    Coffee doesn't taste bad, I don't hate it. But I never drink it..though there are a few coffee addicts I know. It's just not the greatest/healthiest choice..I usually just have milk or juice in the mourning.
    I like coffee. Do you know, I read in web Harvard Health Publication about coffee can may reduce the risk of developing gallstones, discourage the development of colon cancer, improve cognitive function, reduce the risk of liver damage in people at high risk for liver disease, and reduce the risk of Parkinson's disease.

I read in this web :
    http://www.health.harvard.edu/press_...ealth_risk.htm

I hate coffee. I get sick drinking it. I wish I could drink those cold coffee drinks like Frappuccino.

As a beverage, I don't like coffee. I'm a tea drinker and I also love juices, water and alcohol. I stay away from coca-cola, pepsi, etc.

But if coffee is in food, like coffee cake or coffee ice-cream, I don't mind.
    玉木宏

blog