View Poll Results: Team Brothers v Team Condor - Which team would win?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Team Brothers wins

29 74.36%
  • Team Condor wins

8 20.51%
  • Draw

2 5.13%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Team Brothers v Team Condor

Post Team Brothers v Team Condor

Team Brothers consists of sworn brothers Xiao Feng, Xuzhu and Duan Yu. All 3 of them would die and fight for one another.

Team Condor consists of Condor Trilogy protagonists Guo Jing, Yang Guo and Zhang Wuji. Both three of them are around GREAT martial arts level.

Its Team Brothers v Team Condor, who would win?
    ..ext88

Its a matter of feelings.

as much as i like YG, the team condor don't have much of a chance. it have been debated before, maybe if you put WCY, ZBT, 1deng, HYS, H7, OYF and GWM they might win.

I like the trilogy protagonist a lot more than DGSD's except for xiao feng, everyone else is meh.....

personally I think DGSD has all the retarded characters... barring some.
    DY is just a crazy stalker... and XZ is just modestly idiotic. Beggar clan elders have 10 IQ..

Quote Originally Posted by rapture
    DY is just a crazy stalker... and XZ is just modestly idiotic. Beggar clan elders have 10 IQ..
    Haha, 10 IQ....
    ..ext88

Are they fighting? Three of the replies so far is about who you like better. Personally, I only like XF and ZWJ, so it's hard to say. So in terms of % likeness

XF - 100
    ZWJ - 95
    GJ- 70
    YG - 65
    XZ - 55
    DY - 50

If we are talking about fighting, it depends where in the novel. Assuming DY is fully capable of 6MSJ = ownage, and XZ fights without reserve = double ownage.

Despite the recent unpopularity of this opinion, I still believe XF > Greats.

XZ is overpowered and could probably take out all 3 Condor heroes simultaneously.

DY is also overpowered, he has the best wugong, the best qinggong, and the best neigong, which he used to attain more inner power than anyone needs.

GJ, YG and ZWJ are all great martial artists sure but they're normal... they aren't supernatural freaks like XZ and DY.

TommyH
    Unregistered

You kidding? XF alone can beat GJ. DY can beat YG. Can XZ beat ZWJ? Even if he can't, XF and DY can help him after beating GJ and YG. Team Condor don't stand a chance.

GJ just needs to out last XF which is very possible with his 9 Ying. GJ has both good techniques (L/R, Vacant Fist, XL18Z) and great internal (9 Ying, Quanzhen) like the Murong/You combo.

DY may have some of the best martial arts, but great martial arts alone doesn't win fights as XF himself has proven time and time again. YG is many times the martial arts master that DY isn't.

XZ and ZWJ? I'd really have to give it to XZ, but not without a great fight!

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt
    GJ just needs to out last XF which is very possible with his 9 Ying. GJ has both good techniques (L/R, Vacant Fist, XL18Z) and great internal (9 Ying, Quanzhen) like the Murong/You combo.

DY may have some of the best martial arts, but great martial arts alone doesn't win fights as XF himself has proven time and time again. YG is many times the martial arts master that DY isn't.

There wouldn't be a great fight between XZ and ZWJ at all. XZ is better that ZWJ in all department ( inner power and technique)

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt

Actually DY isn't that bad at understanding martial Arts concept. Also theres a certain extent to which u can say Great Martial Arts alone dosen't win fights u gotta look at the person, to me DY is no Dud, even if his knowledge is slightly worst the amount of advantage he has is overwhelming, his neigong is already 2 or 3 times greater then XF which means it's way more than wat yg has, plus u gotta consider 6MSJ people in condor trilogy has no knowledge of how to counter it, LBWB, DY is already faster and stronger then YG, in terms of brains YG is probably smarter but not that much like u put it. Also not to forget YG has the potential to get all his neigong taken.

XZ and ZWZ, this like saying a Black Belt taking on a Brown Belt, total pwnage.

XF and GJ, hmmm i'll have to say XF, the dude is totally a machine, the Terminator of JY world.

Ditto what Lin said.

When DY faught MRF, I am not sure if he was better than YG then. MRF was definitely at lost at how to win against DY, but he didn't lose until XF gave advice. So I don't think DY could have taken on XF, or any other greats then.

Quote Originally Posted by yittz
    Ditto what Lin said.

When DY faught MRF, I am not sure if he was better than YG then. MRF was definitely at lost at how to win against DY, but he didn't lose until XF gave advice. So I don't think DY could have taken on XF, or any other greats then.

yeh true but we r taking account of the state DY is in at the end of DGSD if saying just becos he needed advice to win against MRF, the advice just gave him a easier way to win, but at no pt during the fight did mu rong fu stand a chance all XF did was help DY press the fast forward button, so instead of maybe a 15 minute fight he shortened it to 8 minutes. either way that day at shaolin MRF would lose.

in the end of DGSD i think that only Sweeper was a sure bet againt DY. Both XZ and XF would have major difficulties against DY

triple KO for the 3 bros in double quick time
    TaZzY InC

As much as i like GJ, and think that he's one of the best fighters around, the team of XF, DY and XZ is definitely a more powerful team than YG and ZWJ. Although DY doesn't really know how to master his skills, if XF is there helping him and giving him pointers, i see no reason as to why DY can't beat YG and ZWJ. Same goes for XZ, who would be able to beat YG or ZWJ, probably not easily, but they would still win.

Not too much hesitation on who would win this one. Actually, when i first saw the topic i thought it was talking about the actual condors and i was thinking... hey, YG's divine condor isn't that powerful...

As much as I like Team Condor. This fight is going to the brothers.

Hu Juk and Duan Yu can take out all 3 without Siu Fung involved.
    Last edited by The_One; 05-07-06 at 01:55 AM.

Xuzhu vs Zhang Wuji would be a yawn. Both are passive fighters waiting for the opponent to strike first. They would probably use 1/3 of their power to "fight" for days without any progress.

Personally, I would like to see these combat situations:

-Zhou Botong vs Xiao Feng: can Zhou's Vacant Fist neutralize the powerful assaults from Xiao Feng? It would be a good fight.

-Jiumozhi vs Zhang Wuji: JMZ's mastery of over 70 techniques has reached beyond fathomable. Will it be enough to overcome the youngest (and maybe the most internally abundant) Great in the trilogy?

-Yideng vs the 5 monks of Celestial Dragon Temple: survival of the Yiyang Finger practioners. Would Yideng be able to take on 5 of his prececessors, the way that Jiumozhi effortlessly did?

-You Tanzhi vs Golden Wheel Monk. Would the mediocre fighter Golden Wheel Monk be able to devise a strategy to send the even more mediocre fighter You Tanzhi to his doom?
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Xu Zhu vs Zhang Wuji might turn into one of those legendary fights, where both of them just stand there and do nothing for 20 minutes before it's declared a draw and everyone applauds because neither fighter made any mistake and thus fought perfectly.

Not sure about ZBT vs XF, given that in LOCH, GJ could hold off H7G's XL18Z except for the very last palm he tossed out, one would think ZBT could hold off XF as well. However, it might be that XF's XL18Z is more profound and thus harder to block; also, ZBT probably can't attack well using Vacant Fist against XF, so if XL18Z wasn't working out well than XF could just switch to the Demon Subduing Palm or something else along those lines and wait ZBT out seeing as how he's an old man.

JMZ should be able to pound ZWJ, the guy always seemed a bit slow vs unfamiliar techniques, and JMZ has got 73+ skills which are not only different and unfamiliar but also really good on their own (unlike the Holy Fire Art). JMZ seemed to go past Murong Fu's Star Shifting skill without too much difficulty so QKDNY should not be too big a hassle for him. Now I do think QKDNY is one of the best skills in the JY universe, but I actually think it's better as an offensive technique than defensive.

Yideng would be beaten by the 5 monks IMHO.

On one hand, You Tanzhi probably can't block the 5 Wheels Encirclement, but on the other hand, GWM would have trouble with LDAs from YTZ, as well. The ice poison should not be a factor here.