Thread: Just in Singapore

Default Just in Singapore

This series is currently being shown in Singapore. It brings back good memories of my younger days. Especially those who stayed in one-room flat. While I live in a two-room flat, the living condition is about the same. We use a big "urn" to store water for bathing. but there is a difference. we use squat toilet then.

I like this drama series alot. This brings memories of the old days to the older generation and teaches the young about the past of Singapore. Meaningful drama, although this could be aired nearing National Day... =)

Who stars in here? I'm not singaporean, but a big fan of Mediacorp series. Well not all exactly, but those by veterans like Chen Liping, Xie Shaoguang (who isnt acting anymore as I hear), Chen Hanwei, Ivy Lee, Brandon Wong etc. (lots more)

@wkeej: sounds interesting from what you describe, but aren't u just 20+? younger days could mean how young? just curious.
    not watching anything specific at the moment.

Visit my blog
    Visit June's blog

Love Chen Qiao En, June Tsai, Chen Jingxuan, Eelyn Kok, Shu Chang, and many others

Quote Originally Posted by XWingSuki View Post
    Who stars in here? I'm not singaporean, but a big fan of Mediacorp series. Well not all exactly, but those by veterans like Chen Liping, Xie Shaoguang (who isnt acting anymore as I hear), Chen Hanwei, Ivy Lee, Brandon Wong etc. (lots more)

@wkeej: sounds interesting from what you describe, but aren't u just 20+? younger days could mean how young? just curious.
    from your list of actors/actresses, only chen liping is in this. she acts as a medium - very funny indeed. she is the mother of fiona tye. anyone know who acts as the elder sister of fiona? what's her actual name e.g.?

oh, sorry, i am already in my 40s. hehe

finally a good serie . most if the series now is so silly and meaningless.
    woohoo~