Thread: Looking for a story

Default Looking for a story

I read this novel 10 or 15 years ago and want to re-read but can't remember the name of it. If someone recognizes it please tell me what it's called and where I might be able to find it online.

The main hero appears to have one arm, but his "missing" arm is actually hidden and poisonous (or something lethal like that), so when he touches someone in a fight with it, they die and no one knows why. At the start of the story, there's a guy who goes up to a big, rich house looking for his lover. The owner of the big house feeds him a meal, and it turns out that the rich man kidnapped and then killed and cooked the guy's lover, so he was actually eating her! The main hero is the woman's son, and he thought that his father is the rich evil man, but it's actually the other guy. There are some other stuff happening in there, and love triangles and whatnot, but I forget the details. The hero meets a girl who falls in love with him, but he's in love with another girl, who is that first guy's daughter (the one who ate his wife), so she's actually his half sister or whatever.

That's pretty much all I remember and it's driving me crazy. Sorry if it doesn't make a lot of sense. Does it sound familiar to anyone at all? Thanks in advance.

That's bloody cool story.What language was it written in ?
    "Big Hero Linghu kills frogs with the Dugu Nine Swords!”

Quote Originally Posted by odbayarb2000 View Post
    That's bloody cool story.What language was it written in ?
    I read it in Vietnamese, but I'm sure it was a translation. I got it from my cousin, and I think he mostly reads Chinese novels.

Default let me get the name of novel wht i read long time ago!

The story started at One Big Forest and the actor is Shanggun Qui whose master used to paly Black Pipe and he got one forest tarzan brother namely Yuan Xaio . and the story backbone is destrying Qun Lon Wan .
    in the end ..Shangguan Qui went out lonely and he left Yuan Xaio with the one who he love much. i can't spell the actress name >>Nang Qit Naw <<may be wrong spell .
    i want that and there i found one is Jin Tong wrote it but in Wuxia i can't see .
    if any of you know that series pls help me ,i'm hoping to u all's help
    mixxile