Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: New Xi You Ji - Journey to the West (Zhang Ji Zhong 2009/2010 version)

After watching a little more, I must retract the "slavishly" bit.
    Looking at the novel right now, I am thankful that they left out a whole bunch of stuff... like Tripitaka's backstory. That would have made the pacing even more unbearable. Backstory is fine in the novel but too much of it on tv can be a killer. Also the Tang emperor's trip to the underworld seems to be at variance with the novel also.

In the novel. Tripitaka seems less concerned about his disciples killing other life forms. Here, he's a complete Nervous Nelly about anything being killed.
    Last edited by Easter Lily; 08-03-11 at 05:42 AM.

vn melody took it down. Where else can you watch this?

Really? It's still there as far as I can tell.

Yea. He/She stop uploading new ones.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/263376_573691980096_58502709_32172343_6008610_a.jp g')

Okay, even though I won't be watching the entire series just yet, there are a few episodes that I plan on watching prematurely for various reasons.

I just viewed Episode 17, my first FULL ep, because I really wanted to see Ady An Yi Xuan's performance in this adaptation.

And when they actually get to airing these episodes, I also plan on watching as soon as possible:

• Dragon-Tortoise of the Black Waters (they skipped this storyline in the Zhejiang adaptation, and I'm been waiting to see how ZJZ handles this one)
    • Nv Er Guo (Women's Country) (I want to see how Shu Chang playing the queen of the female race compares to Wang Li Ke in the same role from the Zhejiang version)
    • 1,111 hearts of children in Bi Qiu Guo (another one of my favorite storylines that the Zhejiang version skipped)
    • Saint of Nine Spirits and the Seven Lion Demons (I'm not going to lie ... the gigantic nine-headed Saint of Nine Spirits in lion beast form was easily the most impressive-looking thing from the trailers ... I've been waiting to check this story out ... not surprisingly, the Zhejiang adaptation also skipped this one ...)

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/281267_573691965126_58502709_32172340_2980516_a.jp g')

That said, based on Episode 17, all I can say so far about the Zhang Ji Zhong adaptation of Journey to the West is this:

FAN-freaking-TASTIC.

THIS is exactly the adaptation that I've been waiting for. The one that has NEVER existed until now. The one that puts absolutely every other version from the past to SHAME.

THIS is proof that Zhang Ji Zhong takes Chinese mythology very seriously and understands that it's not some fantasy crap for children. Chinese mythology is inherently tied with Taoism and Taoist philosophy and is therefore the most deep and intellectual genre in ENTERTAINMENT, PERIOD.

This adaptation has proven to be a more-or-less COMPLETE translation of the novel to television ... which, shockingly, has NEVER been done by a SINGLE series before.

In addition, the acting, direction, editing, and writing all surpass the laughable, piss-poor attempts of past adaptations.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, ZJZ's version is chock-full of drama, emotion, and deeply intellectual and thought-provoking philosophy.

Just based on Episode 17 alone, there were two exchanges, one between Sun Wu Kong (Wu Yue) and Bai Gu Jing (Ady An), and one between Sun Wu Kong and Xuan Zang, that really delivered exactly what I EXPECT an epic Chinese mythology series to deliver in terms of raw, unforgiving, deep, deep philosophy. Just incredibly polarizing, controversial dialogue relating to human morals and related Buddhist teachings.

THIS is what the original CCTV needed ... if it actually had the level of philosophy as well as DRAMA that this version has ... maybe it wouldn't have been such an overrated piece of crap made for children and retards.

Praise Zhang Ji Zhong for finally delivering an adaptation of Journey to the West that isn't a piss-poor embarrassment.

And shame on all the idiots out there that still don't get that any version of JTTW, and really all Chinese mythology, is CRAP unless it is knee-deep in both drama/emotion as well as Taoist philosophies.

This stuff is as deep as it gets. THIS is what I've been waiting for.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/224448_573691950156_58502709_32172339_4089722_n.jp g')
    Last edited by PrinceKrillo; 08-05-11 at 03:20 AM.
    http://kibescorporation.blogspot.com/
    "The Universe is Zero-Sum ... Opposing Forces Maintaining an Intricate and Eternal Balance."
    张影焰 Shadowblaze

PrinceKrillo
    I'm far from being an expert on Taoism or Buddhism but I was under the impression that Journey to the West was a straight Buddhist fantasy. At least that's the impression I get from reading the novel. What are the Taoist elements in it?
    Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Easter Lily View Post
    PrinceKrillo
    I'm far from being an expert on Taoism or Buddhism but I was under the impression that Journey to the West was a straight Buddhist fantasy. At least that's the impression I get from reading the novel. What are the Taoist elements in it?
    Just curious.

First two episodes.... Sun Wu Kong Monkey King first Master is a Taoist...

The idea is that ALL Chinese mythology is associated with Taoist philosophies, and in addition, the Buddhist religion is at its core a DERIVATION of the more pure and older Taoist philosophies.

As far as JTTW goes, there are still far more Taoist gods than Buddhist deities in the series. Especially in the beginning of the series, when Sun Wu Kong is going at it with the entire Taoist Pantheon. There isn't a single Buddhist deity or even a MONK in sight until big bad Buddha shows up with his DEATH palm.

That aside, the vast majority of the enemies/demons in the series are associated with the Taoist side, having gained their abilities through the practice of Taoism. Only some of them are specifically associated with Buddhist deities.

In fact, here I will list all of the demons in the series, and everyone can clearly see that there are more than FOUR TIMES as many demons from the Taoist side rather than on the Buddhist side.

==============================

Buddhist demons: Demon of Yellow Wind (pet of Ling Ji Bodhisattva), Imposter King of Wu Ji Guo Lion Demon (steed of Wen Shu Bodhisattva), Goldfish King of Spiritual Touch (belongs to Guan Yin), Yellow Brows Buddha (disciple of Mi Le Buddha), Tai Sui Equivalent (steed of Guan Yin), Azure Lion Demon (steed of Wen Shu Bodhisattva), White Elephant Demon (steed of Pu Xian Bodhisattva), Great Peng/Roc Demon (brother of Buddha's godmother, the Peacock)

Taoist demons: Demon King of Confusion, Demon of Black Wind (converts to Buddhism under Guan Yin), White Bone Demon, Demon of Yellow Robes (one of the 28 Mansions), Gold and Silver Horn Kings (servants of Lao Zi), Red Boy (converts to Buddhism under Guan Yin), Dragon-Tortoise Demon, Taoist Immortals of Tiger/Elk/Antelope Power, Azure Bull Demon (steed of Lao Zi), Scorpion/Pipa Demon, Six-Earred Macaque, Bull Demon King, Jade Fox, Princess Iron Fan, Nine-Headed Hydra Demon, Tree Demons, Red-Scaled Python, Golden Rays Taoist Centipede, Seven Spider Demons, Reindeer Immortal (steed of Nan Ji Xian Weng/God of Longevity), Fox Demon of Bi Qiu Guo, Lady Earth Flow (adopted daughter of Heavenly Pagoda-Bearing King Li), Leopard King of Southern Mountains, Saint of Nine Spirits (steed of Tai Yi Tian Zun), Seven Lion Demons, Rhino Kings of Cold, Heat, and Dust Protection, Jade Rabbit (pet of Chang E)

*you can also clearly see that EVERY female demon in the series is Taoist, not Buddhist. To be honest ... the few demons that are actually Buddhist are pretty lame and unmemorable. There are only five of them, plus the trio from Lion Camel Ridge. And with the exception of maybe TWO of them, they're also part of some of the most BORING and uninspired storylines in the novel. Pretty much all of the popular and memorable storylines are associated with Taoist demons.

==============================

***Also, it should be noted that most of the Buddhist deities in the series, including Guan Yin, Wen Shu, Pu Xian, and Ling Ji, all started out as TAOIST disciples of Yuan Shi Tian Zun, who all battled on the side of Jiang Zi Ya during the Shang Dynasty against the rival Taoist sect under Tong Tian Jiao Zhu ... although now we're getting into Feng Shen Yan Yi territory. They converted to Buddhism as Great Balance Ancestor Hong Jun Lao Zu had prophesized, and this also had to do with the Feng Shen Bang itself ...

In addition, while Xuan Zang is the reincarnation of Buddhist deity Jin Chan Zi, the true protagonist of the series, Sun Wu Kong, practiced Taoism under Yu Ding Zhen Ren (one of Yuan Shi Tian Zun's 12 disciples) and gained ALL of his near-invincible abilities and powers through TAOISM, and even *tried* to be a Taoist god (and FAILED), long, long, long before he ever decided to "go" Buddhist ... I've always considered Sun Wu Kong's decision to go Buddhist as having been him being backed into a corner and having no other choice if he wanted to achieve spiritual/philosophical enlightenment ... which is kind of what the whole story is about. In other words, Sun Wu Kong had originally wanted to take the Jade Emperor's place as the "head" of the Taoist pantheon, but he failed miserably. Becoming the Victorious Fighting Buddha was his "second-best" attempt at becoming deified and enlightened.

That is why you always have two teams in Chinese mythology: Team Sun Wu Kong vs. Team Yang Jian.

On the one hand, you have the guy who eventually turned to Buddhism to become one of the most powerful Buddhist deities, gaining the title of Victorious Fighting Buddha. On the other hand, you have the guy who trained to become THE most powerful Taoist god in existence, attaining the title of Taoist Judiciary God.

Sun Wu Kong and Yang Jian (Er Lang Shen) are also polar opposites in terms of values, philosophies, and personalities. It's kind of logical that liking one implies that you must hate the other. Not hard to figure out which team I am, and always have been and will be, on.

Xuan Zang preaches Buddhist teachings/philosophies throughout the series, but you have to remember that Buddhism, at its core, is still just a derivation of the older and purer Taoism.
    Last edited by PrinceKrillo; 08-05-11 at 05:25 PM.
    "The Universe is Zero-Sum ... Opposing Forces Maintaining an Intricate and Eternal Balance."
    张影焰 Shadowblaze

Yu Ding is Yuan Shi Tian Zun's 10th disciple right?

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceKrillo View Post
    As far as JTTW goes, there are still far more Taoist gods than Buddhist deities in the series. Especially in the beginning of the series, when Sun Wu Kong is going at it with the entire Taoist Pantheon. There isn't a single Buddhist deity or even a MONK in sight until big bad Buddha shows up with his DEATH palm.
    oh yeah...
    you forgot about Guan Yin whose mention Yang Jian's name in front of Jade Emperor

Sun Wu Kong and Yang Jian (Er Lang Shen) are also polar opposites in terms of values, philosophies, and personalities. It's kind of logical that liking one implies that you must hate the other. Not hard to figure out which team I am, and always have been and will be, on.
    Yeah...
    do you know, every single word you type here shows the readers what Taoism teaches you
    jealousy, loudmouth, and tends to talk bad about others.
    No better than Nazi or terrorism

Is it just me or others think about it too, but every time I visit Taoist forum, the people there tends to flaming.
    yeah, please re-read your own posting, please.

I don't care how much comparison you give here, or how many list of detail you mention
    But every time I read your post, my stupid brain says that 'oh, this person like to show off. He/she likes to tell others that he/she is the smartest guy in the world.'
    And my opinion is, that you as Taoist, become jealous with Buddhist which is spread wider than Taoist throughout the world (you can say Buddhist spread like virus or fungus or somewhat your smart brain says, whatever I don't care).
    All that I see is that you can't accept that hard fact and this posts is your way to struggle.

Okay, I'm off

Quote Originally Posted by Kurenai86 View Post
    oh yeah...
    you forgot about Guan Yin whose mention Yang Jian's name in front of Jade Emperor

Yeah...
    do you know, every single word you type here shows the readers what Taoism teaches you

Is it just me or others think about it too, but every time I visit Taoist forum, the people there tends to flaming.

I don't care how much comparison you give here, or how many list of detail you mention
    But every time I read your post, my stupid brain says that 'oh, this person like to show off. He/she likes to tell others that he/she is the smartest guy in the world.'
    And my opinion is, that you as Taoist, become jealous with Buddhist which is spread wider than Taoist throughout the world (you can say Buddhist spread like virus or fungus or somewhat your smart brain says, whatever I don't care).
    All that I see is that you can't accept that hard fact and this posts is your way to struggle.

Okay, I'm off
    I dont see how his post made him into a Taoist? With abit of reading you can easily find all that info he posted.
    Also i didnt know Taoist still exists in today's society until now! Aint being a Taoist like being a so called 'peng zhi' these days? Because all i can think of a Taoist is a guy who wears a costume and an hat with a wooden sword in front of a table with a yellow table cloth and an urn with incenses. And they are paid to destroy evil and ward off ghost.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurenai86 View Post
    oh yeah...

Yeah...

Okay, I'm off
    Hold it, hold it... no need for this kind of mean spirited exchange.

I asked the question and PrinceKrillo kindly answered. I appreciated his efforts. I didn't think he was badmouthing Buddhism with his answer.
    Let's stick to Journey to the West, shall we?

PrinceKrillo: Well, strictly speaking, Buddhism was - originally - rather a derivation of Hinduism...;-)
    BTW - I'm with Team Yang Jian but I still do like Sun Wukong immensely...:-)
    别想把黑暗放在我的面前
    太阳已经生长在我心底
    不再有封闭的畏惧
    奔腾的灵魂飞上天际
    太阳 我在这里

All vote to rename this thread...?

New Xi You Ji 2011 - Journey to the West Zhang Ji Zhong Version ..... instead of ... New Xi You Ji - Journey to the West (Zhang Ji Zhong 2009/2010 version)

?

BULLCRAP.

ZJZ skipped over the Dragon-Tortoise of the Black Waters. Episode 27 goes straight from Hong Hai Er to the Three Demon Taoists of Che Chi Guo.

So much for this being a COMPLETE adaptation of the novel. So far he's skipped Xuan Zang's backstory and the Dragon-Tortoise storylines. That's two strikes.

Quote Originally Posted by sakhee View Post
    Yu Ding is Yuan Shi Tian Zun's 10th disciple right?

In official records, he is SUPPOSED to be, but the novel of Feng Shen Yan Yi may differ a bit. In addition, the 2007/2009 adaptation of Feng Shen Bang (with Liu De Kai, Fan Bing Bing, Ma Jing Tao, Lin Xin Ru, etc.) changed up the Yu Xu Gong Taoist sect members quite a bit, making Nan Ji Xian Weng (who becomes the God of Longevity) Yuan Shi Tian Zun's eldest disciple. I forget what they did with Jade Tripod Superiorman (Yu Ding Zhen Ren), but they gave him a different name (merged him with another immortal) ... even though in mythology, he IS the master of both Yang Jian and Sun Wu Kong.

----------------

As far as the block of text that Kurenai86 posted goes:

Taoism doesn't "teach" you anything. That's the difference between Taoism and all the religions out there. DAO is something you contemplate yourself in your own head, true philosophy is not "taught," it's realized on one's own.

In addition, it really doesn't matter what you say. Because you'll do well to remember that Taoism predates every damn religion in history. And unlike Buddhism, Hinduism, Christianity, and every other religion, ONLY Taoist philosophies originate from CHINA.

The fact that most of the Chinese of today have turned to other beliefs means absolutely nothing. Keep in mind that idiots make up the vast majority of the population of this planet, and the truly wise and enlightened make up an extremely small portion. So I would actually be worried if my beliefs were the same as the rest of the population of morons who still believe in fantasy religions in the age of science and technology. In fact, modern science has pretty much proven most religions to be a complete work of fiction. TAOISM, on the other hand, isn't a religion, and the concepts of Dao, yin yang, and Ba Gua have only, if anything, strengthened through the discoveries of modern science ... unlike other religions, the pure Taoist principles do NOT conflict with modern science. In fact, if anything, modern science is only growing to the level that Taoist concepts have existed on since the very beginning, proving that even thousands of years before SCIENCE ever existed, MY ancestors had already conceived of the most ingenious truths behind the universe and life itself.

Considering the fact that this is forum for CHINESE TV series, I would think that the only TRUE Chinese philosophy or religion, Taoism, would be predominately understood here, even in the face of an age of such stupidity, with more than 95% of the seven billion people on this earth being morons.

And even though I don't watch wuxia or anything like that, I'm fairly certain that all of those wuxia stories are also deeply-rooted in Taoism, with Taoist immortals and practitioners, far more than anything else, Buddhism included.

Bottomline, Taoism is as pure as it gets. Taoism doesn't "tell" you what to believe or how you're supposed to live your life, like Christianity, Buddhism, or any other religion. It's simply stating the FACTS of how the universe works, and how the natural forces of the universe react, relate, and balance one another out. That will NEVER be superseded by any science, like all other religions ... because as I stated before, the concepts of Taoism have existed LONG before modern science and are still very much relevant, even in the fact of modern science.

Anyone with a brain can see that yin yang is what makes the world go round. If you eat too little, you'll get sick. If you eat too much, you'll get sick as well. Too much or too little of anything leads to negative consequences. Everything in the world is made up of tinier cells or molecules, and those in turn are also made up of smaller particles. These concepts may sound like science, but they were Taoist long before science ever existed.

Taoists understand key principles behind the universe and life itself. Key principles such as:

• Black and white do not exist in this world, only gray. There is no such thing as "completely good" or "completely bad." Everything is relative, nothing is absolute. Everything exists in perpetual duality, opposing forces that flow in a cycle without which the universe could not exist at all.

• Every aspect of life must be lived in moderation and balance ... in the middle-ground, the center line between yin and yang. Too much or too little of anything is a bad thing.

• A price must be paid in order to obtain or achieve anything in this universe. This is the law of equivalent exchange. What feels bad is actually good for you, and vice versa. Pain and suffering must be tolerated in order to receive joy or satisfaction or achieve the fulfillment of ANY desire.

These are merely the tip-of-the-iceberg. Most Taoists will have contemplated and conceived of far deeper concepts than those aforementioned over the course of their lifespan.

The modern age of science has only proven that Taoism has always been both pure and accurate. The fact that so many Chinese of today have forgotten the wisdom of their ancestors says nothing about Taoism ... all it shows is that in the modern, socialist, communist era of the PRC, the morons would rather believe in bullcrap like religion and society than face, accept, and embrace the truths of their ancestors.

----------------

Back to what I was saying ... I even searched for pics of the Tortoise-Dragon Demon on images.baidu.com and got images of his costume in the ZJZ adaptation. So I don't know if they cut that storyline out, or have produced it out of order or what ... but it's bull.
    Last edited by PrinceKrillo; 08-07-11 at 03:28 PM.
    张影焰 Shadowblaze

People should remember that the CCTV adaptation covered both Xuan Zang's origin story and the Tortoise-Dragon of the Black Waters in their second series.

In fact, they combined BOTH of those storylines into one (so Xuan Zang's origin story actually became a side-story of the Black Water storyline to make it more interesting). It remains one of my favorite episodes from the original CCTV adaptation and one of the few times when I'll actually praise the series.

That's ironic, considering both of these have been skipped over by ZJZ.
    张影焰 Shadowblaze

People should remember that the CCTV adaptation covered both Xuan Zang's origin story and the Tortoise-Dragon of the Black Waters in their second series.

In fact, they combined BOTH of those storylines into one (so Xuan Zang's origin story actually became a side-story of the Black Water storyline to make it more interesting). It remains one of my favorite episodes from the original CCTV adaptation and one of the few times when I'll actually praise the series.

That's ironic, considering both of these have been skipped over by ZJZ.
    Wait Wait lets not make any final decision about Zhang Jizhong version yet. I think he might be doing it out of order but will eventually see all the chapter. if you watch episode 1, it kinda out of order.

What would be an absolute shame is if they DID shoot that storyline ... but then left it all on the cutting room floor (edited it out of the final product).

The fear is that, if he skipped over that storyline (the Dragon-Tortoise is a very underrated and overlooked character that is NEVER covered by any of the adaptations ... even though it's an important mythical beast from Chinese mythology ... even Final Fantasy XIII based its toughest monster, the Long Gui, on it) makes me wonder what OTHER storylines he's skipped over.

Red-scaled python? Bi Qiu Guo? Land without rain? Some of my favorite and most overlooked stories from the novel. The really crappy part about it is, the Zhejiang version also skipped over these storylines ... so you have to default back to the SECOND series of the original CCTV adaptation for all of these.

So sad.

The overrated storylines get adapted to DEATH, and most people don't even have a clue about these overlooked gems.

At any rate, the end credits don't seem to stay the same. Now the end credits seem to show behind-the-scenes footage of the filming of Yang Jian's battle with Sun Wu Kong. So, thankfully ... not every episode of the series will end with Wu Yue p*ssing all over the place.

And still no definitive answer as to how many episodes this series is. Many sources still have not updated their number from 50 (it seems like a lot of sites don't even care that the series is airing ...), while others still say 60-70 ...

It really pisses me off that no one on EARTH seems to even care that Zhang Ji Zhong's adaptation is finally airing. Aside from the skipping of a couple of storylines, almost everything else about this version is ROCK SOLID.

Baidu, Qiyi, Wikipedia, DramaWiki, etc. ... none of these sites have even updated anything even though the series has already aired 30 episodes. SICKENING.
    Last edited by PrinceKrillo; 08-07-11 at 04:31 PM.
    张影焰 Shadowblaze

What would be an absolute shame is if they DID shoot that storyline ... but then left it all on the cutting room floor (edited it out of the final product).

The fear is that, if he skipped over that storyline (the Dragon-Tortoise is a very underrated and overlooked character that is NEVER covered by any of the adaptations ... even though it's an important mythical beast from Chinese mythology ... even Final Fantasy XIII based its toughest monster, the Long Gui, on it) makes me wonder what OTHER storylines he's skipped over.

Red-scaled python? Bi Qiu Guo? Land without rain? Some of my favorite and most overlooked stories from the novel. The really crappy part about it is, the Zhejiang version also skipped over these storylines ... so you have to default back to the SECOND series of the original CCTV adaptation for all of these.

So sad.

The overrated storylines get adapted to DEATH, and most people don't even have a clue about these overlooked gems.

At any rate, the end credits don't seem to stay the same. Now the end credits seem to show behind-the-scenes footage of the filming of Yang Jian's battle with Sun Wu Kong. So, thankfully ... not every episode of the series will end with Wu Yue p*ssing all over the place.

And still no definitive answer as to how many episodes this series is. Many sources still have not updated their number from 50 (it seems like a lot of sites don't even care that the series is airing ...), while others still say 60-70 ...

It really pisses me off that no one on EARTH seems to even care that Zhang Ji Zhong's adaptation is finally airing. Aside from the skipping of a couple of storylines, almost everything else about this version is ROCK SOLID.

Baidu, Qiyi, Wikipedia, DramaWiki, etc. ... none of these sites have even updated anything even though the series has already aired 30 episodes. SICKENING.

Rest asure, we will know exactly in the next 20-30 more days.

I'm guessing maybe the DVD version or Blu Ray will be full and feature uncut unedited version?

I can't watch these TV-Rip version that these guys are putting up on youtube anymore because I can't stand the audio going out of sync....zzzz especially when it get to the good part. the audio and video get out of sync.

Everyone should wait for the DVD version I guess if you wanna watch it in HD and no audio out of sync problems.

and maybe the opening song will be longer. it's only 1 min 30-40 second. zzz

Oh and hey if you are a true fan of journey to the west than you will probably take this movie as a direct attack to sun wu kong.

Last edited by IPlayWow; 08-07-11 at 07:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IPlayWow View Post
    Rest asure, we will know exactly in the next 20-30 more days.

I'm guessing maybe the DVD version or Blu Ray will be full and feature uncut unedited version?

I can't watch these TV-Rip version that these guys are putting up on youtube anymore because I can't stand the audio going out of sync....zzzz especially when it get to the good part. the audio and video get out of sync.

Everyone should wait for the DVD version I guess if you wanna watch it in HD and no audio out of sync problems.

and maybe the opening song will be longer. it's only 1 min 30-40 second. zzz

Oh and hey if you are a true fan of journey to the west than you will probably take this movie as a direct attack to sun wu kong.

One person I jsut talked to on Wow said the version we're watching right now is not the complete version and it's not fully in HD.

next year the full hd complete version will air all over the mainland. at around january something.

another person said he was at the opening ceremony and most of the stuff he watched was not shown on the TVS4 channel version.

So I guess it's best to just wait till next year to watch everything. but if you can't wait that long than I guess go ahead and watch the TV rip version that is being put on youtube with bad audio out of sync problems.