Hey guys!

I've been desperately looking for an old series, I think it's ATV but i'm not sure, so I will be posting this in TVB also...

but it's from the late 80's to early 90's

this took place during the age of the mongols

there was a family of all girls, bc their father, who was part of the royal governement, died...

i think they were 4 sisters, ho ying being the oldest, she wore red, diu ying, 2nd wearing green, lan ying in blue, and i couldn't remember the las tone's name...

they were very strong in their kung fu and was sent to fight the mongols, but
each ended up dying...

lan ying fell in love with a mongol prince name san guh? but was letter killed by his sister in law bc she fell in love with him also, with a bow that ws set up with a door, sang guy opened the door and it shoots her, she dies, the only sister that survived the trip was the 2nd sister in green, but when she came back the royal family wants her and her boyfriend dead, and that was the end of the movie...the theme song was so good...in cantonese

so if anyone remember seeing this series, let me know the title, as i absolutely loved it but can't remember it....i think it was something like the canon, but i don't think that's right!!