Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for the Title of a Series. Ask Here!

Quote Originally Posted by adamcheng22447 View Post
    Because it was only one of TVB's trailers for 2007 sales presentation series. TVB never filmed it.
    Didn't they already have clips for the trailer? So they only filmed the clips and not the actual show itself? WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman View Post
    Didn't they already have clips for the trailer? So they only filmed the clips and not the actual show itself? WTF?
    Yes, TVB does it every year for promotional purposes. Some of them are never filmed into series.
    ♥ Adam

Default looking for a series

Does anyone know the Vietnamese Title for Slim Chances?

Thanks in advanc!

Hmm, I think its called:

"Fit Fit"

not sure if there is an actual Vietnamese title.

Default Need Help from Experts

Okay, so I'm not that new to wuxia films, I've been forced to watch them since childhood. I'm looking for a tv series. I dont know the name and I dont know what year it was on or even if its TVB. All I can do is give you details of what I remember.
    Some kind of evil lord/ mayor named ( horrible attempt at spelling it and by I think this movie was dubbed in Vietnamese orginally Chinese ) " Hombac" is like the bad guy and he has like top 3 soldiers/martial artists working for him. one leaves realising that " hombac " is bad and the another is mad because he realized that the first guy was better than him.
    -the guy who leaves gets his arm cut off or something and he washes up shore later on, found by a fisherman and the fisherman gives him his arm ( somehow attaches a new arm and its back to normal again )
    -" first guy " wears a red cape alot and black clothes.
    alota characters find alot of new swords that increases their power

There was also a movie made of this series. I also remember watching it and here are some details
    -guy in black clothes and red cape and long permed hair
    - guy in black fights a monk and drives him into the ground

sorry if this is all mangled but this is all i remember after 9 years. and " Hombac" is his vietnamese name when i heard it.
    anyone who knows what im talking about, email me or add me on msn at one_minute_left on hotmail. Id really appreciate it
    Last edited by So Luu Huong; 02-07-08 at 11:47 PM.

Talking

I think you might be talking about a series named: Hu`ng Ba' Thie^n Ha. (Wind & Cloud 1 ) The evil guy named was Hu`ng Ba', and he had 3 top fighters, Bo^. Kinh Va^n, which mean Cloud, played by Peter Ho, I forgot his vietnamese name all of the sudden, he was the guy that wore leather pants, yeah, the guy that got the new arm

The other guy was Nhie^'p Phong, which mean Wind, he had long, curly hair . Yeah, there were lots of fighting, flying scenes in that series. They have Wind & Cloud 2 too, but it had too much computer effects and they changed the actors and actress. The first one had many pretty people such as Shui Ling, she played 2 roles, the first role was Thuy? Nguyet. , but that character died, then she played as Do^.c Co^ Mo^.ng, where Cloud only sees her in his dream???

The third fighter was played by Wong Hei, Vu*o*ng Hy?, he was da.i su* huynh, I don't recall anything special about that character. BTW, I didn't finish watching the whole series, so I might be leaving out some details ...

I hope that help I forgot, that was a mainland production, not from TVB

omg YES. i am shocked someone actually knows

wow so i just found out there is a 2nd series to Wind and Cloud/ Hung Ba Thien Ha
    but how do i find the viet dubbed version
    Last edited by So Luu Huong; 02-08-08 at 12:32 AM.

It's called "co hoi mong manh" which literally means slim chance.

Talking

Hmm...go to a vietnamese video store and ask to rent Phong Va^n 2 ????

If you want to watch the online version for free, try film4vn.net or thegioifilm.tv , register a nick (free) and use their search function...

I don't buy movies/series/dvds, so I don't know any site though, I only know sites that show it free

Quote Originally Posted by adamcheng22447 View Post
    Yes, TVB does it every year for promotional purposes. Some of them are never filmed into series.
    that is very interesting.....b/c i saw a promote Adam Cheng and Louis Koo in a series but i never found out what is the title.....so i guess it could be the reason

Default Adam and Louis

I thought Adam Cheng looks a little like Louis Koo when he was young.

Default Looking for a title!!

Hey guys!

I've been desperately looking for an old series, I think it's TVB but i'm not sure, so I will be posting this in ATV also...

but it's from the late 80's to early 90's

this took place during the age of the mongols

there was a family of all girls, bc their father, who was part of the royal governement, died...

i think they were 4 sisters, ho ying being the oldest, she wore red, diu ying, 2nd wearing green, lan ying in blue, and i couldn't remember the las tone's name...

they were very strong in their kung fu and was sent to fight the mongols, but
    each ended up dying...

lan ying fell in love with a mongol prince name san guh? but was letter killed by his sister in law bc she fell in love with him also, with a bow that ws set up with a door, sang guy opened the door and it shoots her, she dies, the only sister that survived the trip was the 2nd sister in green, but when she came back the royal family wants her and her boyfriend dead, and that was the end of the movie...the theme song was so good...in cantonese

so if anyone remember seeing this series, let me know the title, as i absolutely loved it but can't remember it....i think it was something like the canon, but i don't think that's right!!

Wow, that series sound amazing but I don't ever recall watching anything like this. I'm very interested though, does anyone know what this series is called?

Default anyone familiar with these songs?

Hi all, I got a question about old TV series. Not sure if it is ATV or TVB though. I only remember the story is about brotherhood and betrayal. It ends when the main lead is led out to be executed. His brother that betrayed him is in charge of the execution.
    I recently ripped my old cassette tape and I was curious of the original title of the series. Here is the opening and the ending song of the series.

http://rapidshare.com/files/100414137/opening.mp3.html
    http://rapidshare.com/files/100413650/end.mp3.html

Many thanks

Default Help ID this series please?

IIRC it's a TVB series from the early 90s. Lau Ching Wan and Stephen Chow are brothers, Chow being the younger. Lau Ching Wan's fiance is Anita Yuen, whom Chow falls in love with, but refuses to admit to it. Yuen gradually develops feelings for Chow as well. I remember the series for its understated acting, and for Chow's atypical non-coimedic role.

Default Need Help Naming This Show

Does anybody know what the show is called where TVB stars are sent across the globe to talk about other people's cultures and cuisine? Chinese and English names are preferred.

Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Thanks Lunar. You're the man.

Quote Originally Posted by Radken View Post
    Thanks Lunar. You're the man.
    np, glad to help anyday
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Default series starring hacken

anyone remember the show "angel's call" starring hk pop star hacken lee? can someone confirm if this was a tvb production?
    问世间,情是何物,直教生死相许?
    Lim Yo Hwan FIGHTING!