Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for the Title of a Series. Ask Here!

Yea, that series has not been officially released on DVD or VCD. I have been waiting for that series to be released for a long long time.... I hope that it will be one of the next upcoming releases...
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Default Need the name please...

Hi,
    I saw a tv series showed in India based on Wuxia novel adaptation around 7-8 years ago.
    Unfortunately, I don't remember the name now, just some vague details:
    Its a story about two guys (Really close friends or brothers) who start of in a tribe. One of them (g1) betrays (and leaves) the tribe after learning some basic martial arts while the other guy (g2) stays on.

One of the masters in the tribe later on loses his right arm due to some reason.
    Also, sometime during their training the two guys, g1 and g2 need to go to the coldest and the hottest places on earth.

In the final showdown between the two guys, g2 wins, but instead of killing g2 realizes something and decides to let go. Some small time soldier kills g2 while g1 gets trapped in an underground cave with his girlfriend.

I know this is really sketchy but can someone please help me with the name?

Default help with adam cheng series

there is a adam cheng series where he wears a black face mask covering half his face, anyone know the title ?

That would be Blade Heart. That series is for TVB though, I believe 2003? There should be a review for it on spcnet.tv

Default .

thanks a lot.

Default Need title of old TVB series with Vampires

I only remember that the leads were Teresa Mo and this guy who's face is soo familiar but the name excapes me. He's basically the son of a rich man who is a bit of a coward, and she's really sassy. His father has three wives and he dissaproves of their relationship (i think it was some family feud). Dracula comes to town (the euroean vampire) and he can only be killed using these special silver bullets... son is some chosen hero and ends up using a silver sword.

ring a bell?
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://members.aol.com/xsol4realx/private/ltv.jpg'), '')

its eddie chung and teresa mo
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://members.aol.com/xsol4realx/private/ltv.jpg'), '')

What time period is the story set in? Do you know who else starrs in this series?
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    What time period is the story set in? Do you know who else starrs in this series?
    omg i found it!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://phimbodvd.org/Pictures/XacUopKyBinh.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by Withoutasol View Post
    omg i found it!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://phimbodvd.org/Pictures/XacUopKyBinh.jpg')
    Wow, Funky series cover. It's almost as funky as Tin Lang Kip.

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

i dont know how well its aged, but i remember liking it when i was younger. the site i found it on is a bit funky though.... i dunno if they sell these series or is it like just an archive. there are a few that i want.

The story itself sounds kinda cheesy. You may not like it as you did when you were younger.

It's made in 1987-1988.

Keung Sze Kay Bing was aired in HK at midnight in 1988...but I think it was released to overseas in 1987.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    The story itself sounds kinda cheesy. You may not like it as you did when you were younger.
    its a bit silly, i don't think it ever took itself too seriously. its more of a comedy than a scary series, unlike tin lang kip.

Default list of tvb titles

anyone know a website which has a full list of all tvb titles with the eng & chinese title in big 5..thanks.
    Last edited by rrden; 07-20-07 at 08:10 AM.

You can try http://tvbsquare.com and look under the Series section.
    The opposite of good is not evil; it is indifference. ~ Rabbi Heschel

Default .

thanks for the info

Default What was that series...?

I'm pretty sure that it had Gallen Lo in it, along with Flora Chan... the plot of the story was that they were both in a hospital beside each other, and they were in this "dreamworld" where Flora Chan was a ghost... what was the series called?

"Feminine Masculinity", 先生貴性 Mr. Diana (1999)

Default Does anyone know the name if this movie?

I've been Googling and Yahoo-ing like crazy and I can't figure out the name of a TVB series (or possibly ATV series, I don't know the difference). It's from the late 80' or early 90's. It's about three siblings (2 brothers and their sister) whose parents are killed after they are framed by their mother's evil twin sister. There is a major attack on their home and they get seperated. One of the brothers gets captured by the evil aunt. She brain washes him into thinking that she is his mother and uses him to do evil things. The other brother ends up on a boat with some "sea pirates," which includes a girl who has a crush on him. The sister fell into some cave where she is found by a powerful man who teaches her martial arts so that she can avenge her family. They all think that their entire family is dead and are out for revenge. The brother's each acquire a sword: one is green and the other is red. And the sister becomes very powerful and the martial arts she learns turns her hair white.

Does anybody know what movie I'm talking about? I'm trying to find it dubbed in Khmer on DVD, but I need the title first. Any help would be greatly appreciated.