Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for the Title of a Series. Ask Here!

i believe you are referring to this series, cantonese called

sung geem mor do...

i believe the sister later dies too --

I watched this series a year ago..yes it's in 80's early 90's..

Default Thanks!

Yes, that's the movie I'm talking about! Do you know the English translation for "sung geem mor do" cause nothing is coming up for it on Google.

Was Jimmy Au and Wong Wan Choi in it? If so it could be "The Blood Stained Intrigue" 1986 :

http://www.spcnet.tv/reviews/review.php?rID=711

Quote Originally Posted by Annapurna View Post
    Was Jimmy Au and Wong Wan Choi in it? If so it could be "The Blood Stained Intrigue" 1986 :

http://www.spcnet.tv/reviews/review.php?rID=711
    I'm pretty sure thats the series he is referring to after reading his summary.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    I liked the theme song. The series itself was so-so.
    I thought it was a great series with a great storyline. The cast was sub-par, but the series itself was very well done.

Smile Does anyone know the name of this movie?

The movie is about modern day people who go back into time and travel through famous chinese kung fu movies. They go back and visit the condor heroes return movie, a stephen chow movie, and more. It's like a remake and they are somehow put into the scene of those movies from the 1980's.

Thanks!!

If you are talking about the 25th TVB anniversary special about 4 guys going back in time meeting famous characters including Andy Lau and Idy Chan, then its called Thief of Time.

Sounds like the TVB Telemovie, Thief of Time, starring Deric Wan and Ha Yu

Thumbs up

Thanks so much! I think that is the correct movie.

I saw the Andy Lau and Idy Chan part on Youtube. Looks pretty funny. It would be great if they released the whole thing on DVD. I would buy it to see the whole thing.
    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put it in a bottle it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash. Be water my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by almo89 View Post
    I saw the Andy Lau and Idy Chan part on Youtube. Looks pretty funny. It would be great if they released the whole thing on DVD. I would buy it to see the whole thing.
    It *was* put on VCD a few years ago.

I just tried to search for the vcd or dvd, but looks like yesasia is no longer selling it too. I only caught the end of the movie and it looked really funny. i hope they sell it again.

Quote Originally Posted by ange1yn View Post
    Hello everyone, I need help with this ancient drama im looking for.
    It is a hong kong ancient drama but i've forgotten the title and the casts.

It was shown on channel u tv around 2003 and 2004 in singapore and the timing was during the after work hours.

It was about this dragon girl who fell in love with a mortal man(i tihink he is a student in a acedemy). She had two other elder dragon brothers(if i did not rmb wrongly) and her dragon dad who is the king of the a sea(if i did not rmb wrongly).
    I do not rmb the real name of the dragon girl but i rmb tt the dragon girl told the mortal man tt her name is Xiao Yu when being asked. She saw this carp swimming around and thus told the mortal guy her name is Xiao Yu(fish).
    This dragon girl will turn from her human form into her dragon when her feet touches water.

i rmb one part very clearly where it was the 1st or 2nd episode when a little boy was floated away off shore on a raft and Xiao Yu did not even think twice when she just went into the waters to save the boy, forgetting that she will turn into her dragon form. The mortal man comes along and helps save the boy. The boy safely went back on shore, and when the mortal guy turned to say thank you to Xiao Yu(they haven really know each other yet), Xiao Yu was nowhere to be seen because during the attepmt to save the boy, Xiao Yu's dragon tail had appeared in the waters and before she is seen by mortals, Xiao Yu quickly went underwater and swam back to her dragon palace in the sea

I really want to find back this ancient story becouse i really like this drama very much and i hope all of you will assist me in this search!
    THANK YOU!

I'm not sure if it's the exact series you're talking about, but I think it's Dragon Love starring Benny Chan and Feenie Yeung (sp?). Though this series wasn't in 2003/2004 but it could've been aired again (:.
    :+:ViEtCuTiEz:+:

Default whats the name of this series?

is there a series which kevin cheng stars as the main actor? and in the episode i saw..he lost his PDA/PDAPhone and a girl picked it up and she accidentally deleted all his infos.. and the girl (main actress) her dad is acted by har yu

Under the Canopy of Love

loving [BOSCO WONG!!!] + Prince@BBT *muah!

Fav actoR: bosco wong, prince
    Fav actresseS: LYF, Bernice Liu
    SingerS: Lollipop, vincent wong

currently watching: WOIL2, Ultimate Crime Fighter

i think i got the story mixed up, found it, its the 7th heaven or something like that.. no har yu..mixed up the plot and characters

Default What happened to this series?

Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman View Post
    Last year I remember seeing a trailer clip of a new wuxia show with Adam Cheng and Gigi Lai on Youtube. But what happened to it? It seemed to have disappeared and I can't find any info about it on the internet.
    I posted this in the Question thread a while back but no one answered it so I'm posting it in a new thread now. I did a bit more searching and I found a little info at MetalAZNWarrior's website. Hopefully you can help me.

http://www.virtuesofharmony.net/blog...tion-2007.html (it is the one named Golden Spear Steel Horse)
    Last edited by Tom; 01-23-08 at 03:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman View Post
    I posted this in the Question thread a while back but no one answered it so I'm posting it in a new thread now. I did a bit more searching and I found a little info at MetalAZNWarrior's website. Hopefully you can help me.

http://www.virtuesofharmony.net/blog...tion-2007.html (it is the one named Golden Spear Steel Horse)
    Because it was only one of TVB's trailers for 2007 sales presentation series. TVB never filmed it.
    ♥ Adam