Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Looking for the Title of a Series. Ask Here!

Default Need help to find those TVB soundtracks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygBVbuE7tjI

Can someone please tell me the name of those soundtrack used on this movie "Man in charge"? I like them very much and would like to know them, any help is appreciated. Thanks

I'm looking for a series, I saw long ago as a child. I don't remember the plot only a few points.
    1. It's in chinese
    2. In one episode, this guy was killed because he was lured out because of some note saying his missing son is kidnapped. He was lured into some place the queen was and was killed.Turns out his son was by his side the whole time until a different name 小子. He has one daughter and one son.
    3. Features, war and martial arts and royalty.
    4. One thing I remember is that one bad guy and one good guy actually turned into a boulder size egg. I forgot why but I'm pretty sure it has to do with increasing their martial arts.
    5. The same good guy actually lost an arm and was involved with the missing son's sister.

Hi Bladeibird,
    If I am correct, it isn't a TVB series. I thnk it is ATV's Reincarnated II (天蠶變之再與天比高).
    Last edited by Hoju!; 09-17-10 at 12:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoju! View Post
    Hi Bladeibird,
    If I am correct, it isn't a TVB series. I thnk it is ATV's Reincarnated II (天蠶變之再與天比高).
    omg that series was so good. watching the themesong gave me goosebumps. why can't they makes series like that anymore???!!!

you found it! yippeee!!!!!!!!! The old series are usually the best. Most the new ones rely too much on computer magic to make up for bad story lines and "martial arts". I never knew it came in too parts. I only saw a couple of episodes about ten years ago.

Default Please help me ID a couple of music cues from Detective Investigation Files II

During the process of watching, I've been able verify a variety tracks they've stolen from numerous Hollywood scores. There still remains a couple that leaves me scratching my head and I was wondering if any of you on this board could lend a hand.

I've provided the start time and end times of the tracks I'm interested in corresponding to the episode links:

Episode 37 http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/IRHZk8nYViM/

Track 1: 01:39 - 04:25 (Try and id this one, it’s the most important)

Episode 36 http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/mIZjZEcDJmQ/

Track 2: 03:40 - 05:00
    Track 3: 05:43 - ?

It seriously pains me not to know them as they're some of the most beautiful melancholic pieces I've ever heard. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you for listening.
    Last edited by WhiteLotus; 09-26-10 at 05:31 PM.

I am looking for a series, it's a gambling one, I forget who's in it.

Basicly, one of the main char has a kid, and he killed them by letting them sit in an air conditioned car since he didn't have A/C in the house.

He and this other guy built a horse racing place, but they couldn't take bets because of some liscense thing, and they gave away refrigerators or something. No one liked that, so the place failed, and the dads of their wives(i think) shot them dead.

Anyone know the name of this series?

Quote Originally Posted by Demitre View Post
    I am looking for a series, it's a gambling one, I forget who's in it.

Basicly, one of the main char has a kid, and he killed them by letting them sit in an air conditioned car since he didn't have A/C in the house.

He and this other guy built a horse racing place, but they couldn't take bets because of some liscense thing, and they gave away refrigerators or something. No one liked that, so the place failed, and the dads of their wives(i think) shot them dead.

Anyone know the name of this series?
    Are the serial starting by Felix Wong,Ada Choi and Amy Chan Shau Man ?

I really don't remember. I think the guy who killed his kids was pretty young for it to be felix? And the older guy who was his friend was more like a chow yun fat type, but my memory is really hazy; so it might as well be felix.

Those are the main points I remember of the plot. And there was this one scene where the guy who killed his kid ate all these food because some woman did something/forced him, and he threw it up in the streets. I think it was after this scene that he went home and found his kids dead. I think there were 3 kids.

It was not a happy series lol. I am pretty sure the dads/uncle or whatever traded off on killing these 2 guys, like the unrelated dad would kill the other guy, if you understand what I am saying.

I'm looking for two more series not sure if it's tvb though.
    one I think it's famous
    1. Mongolian girl that can fights marries han guy.
    2. Han guy has a father whose a general or something who had a dream that his son will kill him bu shooting him
    3. Han girl who is his friend tricks the son into marrying her and becoming second wife by getting him drunk and pretending to sleep with him.
    4. Han girl is actually a mongolian spy
    5. Wife One made friends with a Han inventor. The family actually suspected they had sex so they sent a professional to check.
    6.Ends with Wife One and the Han Guy at teh Wife's place where the husband presents a tiger pelt he caught to the father in law
    7. Has a bit of magic in it

Series Two:
    Old. I only remember one episode.
    Main Character: Modern Haircut, Blue Shirt, dropps blood in a pool of blood, three skull masked helpers in different colors, one eventually dies.
    Love Interest: in pink, forced off a cliff and died, can play grass
    Girl who loves him: after love interests death dressed up like her
    Later in the around the same time, there was this big tournament or something and this girl won surprising everybody.

Unhappy where can i request TVB for Dubbed version?

where can i request TVB for this 7 HINDI dubbed video series or telecast again in INDIA ?
    please someone help...

The zu mountain saga

Brothers under the skin

The blood stained intrigue

Land of the Condors

The Other Side of The Horizon

Legend of the Condor Heroes (1982)

The Hunters Prey
    Last edited by rocky007; 10-20-10 at 07:18 AM.
    once a devil always a devil - Zu Mountain Saga

helpppppppppppppppp
    once a devil always a devil - Zu Mountain Saga

Quote Originally Posted by Bladebird View Post
    2. Han guy has a father whose a general or something who had a dream that his son will kill him bu shooting him
    It look like "General father, general son", TVB serie from 1986
    http://www.spcnet.tv/TVB-Series/General-Father-General-Son-review-r103.html

Default Searching a title...

Hello,

I'm searching the title of a serie, but i don't know the names of the actors/actresses, mainland or company production or the years.

But here are some clues.

- watched in cantonese
    - major actor and actress didnt played in tvb 80-90's serie
    - the story is about a war between two clans (shaolin vs ???)
    - two members of shaolin are fong sai yuk (方世玉) and hung hei gun (洪熙官)
    - fong sai yuk mother is also a member of shaolin
    - fong sai yuk's father is a trader
    - fong sai yuk blind his opponent while a duel
    - young students from shaolin must pass a test to have the right to leave the temple, at the end of the test, they must carry a big hot cauldron between his forearms leaving a sort of tatoo

Thanks in advance

Default Looking for this 90's TVB series

I can't quite remember it clearly but I will try to explain what I remember.

The girl is called sing sing or something with stars (I think)...

It's about a casual guy who one day opens his computer or TV playing a game and the chick comes through it (There was a lot of plot before this ofc).

Witch or someone evil tries to bring her back. The two fall in love but in the end, she had to return back.

Has a very sad ending to it.

Anyone know what I'm talking about? The girl dressed in white most of the time...
    That's about all I can describe...

Suggestions?

Thanks

I can't quite remember it clearly but I will try to explain what I remember.

1. Cantonese
    2. TVB 80's or 90's
    3. The girl is called sing sing or something with stars (I think)... The girl dressed in white most of the time...
    4. It's about a casual guy who one day opens his computer or TV playing a game and the chick comes through it (There was a lot of plot before this ofc)
    Witch or someone evil tries to bring her back. The two fall in love but in the end, she had to return back.
    Has a very sad ending to it.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?
    That's about all I can describe... Very rusty I know but it's something along these lines...

Suggestions?

I believe this is the series you're looking for: http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...-Lo&highlight=
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

That's probably right even though I need to literally watch it to confirm.

You're awesome thanks

Frankie Lam plays a guy who works at a company that create video games and Athena Chu is the character that he created and came out of the videogame due to an electric power surge or something.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Anyone know the viet title to the series "Life for Life" starring Michael Tse, Marianne Chan, and Cutie Mui?