Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The series that caused you to dislike him/her

Default The series that caused you to dislike him/her

everyone has a list of artist they dislike ... which series really did it for you where you realize, never again will i watch her again even if she did improve ..

sammuel chan: survivor law. i was so annoyed with his unbearable acting. he carried the same facial expression from triump in the sky to survivor law.

elaine yiu: safe guard. her voice. it really is just her voice.

selina li - herbalist affair she was bad, gave her another try at real kung fu and thought it was acceptable. but face to fate finally did it for me, just unbearable

myolie wu - triumph in the skies she was below average, then war of in law made me like her a bit. then drive of life i hated her. hated her more in war of in laws 2. and what finally did it was tai chi

raymond lam - liked him after eternal hapiness, but now i hate him b/c of his fans. also hated him in drive of life
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    selina li - herbalist affair she was bad, gave her another try at real kung fu and thought it was acceptable. but face to fate finally did it for me, just unbearable

myolie wu - triumph in the skies she was below average, then war of in law made me like her a bit. then drive of life i hated her. hated her more in war of in laws 2. and what finally did it was tai chi

raymond lam - liked him after eternal hapiness, but now i hate him b/c of his fans. also hated him in drive of life
    myolie in taichi - imo improved a lot. she's actually somewhat of a villian

Quote Originally Posted by pandamao View Post
    myolie in taichi - imo improved a lot. she's actually somewhat of a villian
    except she cries 2 times more than linda chung (in heart of greed) which is extremely annoying and to be honest, if the sound was off, i cant really tell if she is crying or laughing

Linda Chung

First disliked her in: Always Ready.
    Liked: Heart of Greed

Michelle Yip:
    Disliked: Gods of Honor
    Liked: Eternal Happiness

Myolie Wu
    -Disliked: Eternal Happiness
    -Liked: Survivor's Law (but that was mainly because of her chemistry with Raymond)

Charmaine Sheh:

-Disliked: Return of Cockoo
    Liked: Glittering Days

my all-time dislike is Charmaine Sheh--I was first introduced to her in Detective Investigation Files IV--HATED her character and from then just cant;' stand watching her series...i know she's one of the highest pay actress and I'm sure she got skills but not in my book..I don't know why.
    ****Love, Live, and watch Asian Series****

Agree with Pandamao on Sammuel Chan, and CanDEE on Charmaine Sheh.

Add on to that would be Joe Ma, when he first started getting leading roles opposite Jessica. He was fine being the villian in past shows, but leading man? Nah.. not good enough.

charmaine sheh...it started with flying fox and i couldn't finish it because she was too ugly (imo) for the lead role (which they expanded for her...damn the script writers for ruining another jy story) and could not act for her life. and then it continued with every series there after.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n View Post
    charmaine sheh...it started with flying fox and i couldn't finish it because she was too ugly (imo) for the lead role (which they expanded for her...damn the script writers for ruining another jy story) and could not act for her life. and then it continued with every series there after.
    and she's a lead for almost every series too..why?

Quote Originally Posted by CanDEE View Post
    and she's a lead for almost every series too..why?
    to make ugly people (like me) feel more beautiful about ourselves knowing that ugly people can lead in tv series. and look at who tvb is promoting now...linda chung, another not so great looking actress. and both are NOT talented. sigh.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

what does look have to do with acting i find beautiful ppl act worst

what does look have to do with acting i find beautiful ppl act worst
    true, talent is more important than looks, but charmaine sheh has neither and she somehow lands the role as a beautiful and young girl. hehe...that is stretching way too much. that old hag should start playing minor roles and leave the lead roles to someone with talent or looks.

true, talent is more important than looks, but charmaine sheh has neither and she somehow lands the role as a beautiful and young girl. hehe...that is stretching way too much. that old hag should start playing minor roles and leave the lead roles to someone with talent or looks.
    i agree some of her acting in series arnt that great but i think she did an excellent job in glittering days and maiden's vow

i agree some of her acting in series arnt that great but i think she did an excellent job in glittering days and maiden's vow
    wow...she did well in 2 series out of a million in which she's lead. then doesn't that make her a bad actress because she has consistently demonstrated her inability to act? thanks for trying to agree...

wow...she did well in 2 series out of a million in which she's lead. then doesn't that make her a bad actress because she has consistently demonstrated her inability to act? thanks for trying to agree...
    as long as she is improving instead of deproving (if that is a word lol)

you surely watch alot of tv series, eh?

what are you watching now? I feel like going back TVB series again...

Quote Originally Posted by CanDEE View Post
    you surely watch alot of tv series, eh?

what are you watching now? I feel like going back TVB series again...
    tai chi and D.I.E

taichi is going downhill and drag hardcore in the middle. die on the other hand.... a very good series, i highly recommend it

ps: if u missed heart of greed, i super highly suggest u to go watch it b/c it is the series of the year. best series ive seen since jewel in the palace and war and beauty.

well, to be honest, i don't even think she has charisma to carry a series on her own. and given how she started, she only has room to improve. maybe she is better now, but last i heard, she still sucks....big time. neh, i really don't want to torture myself and look at her bad attempt at acting. even worse, i don't want to stare at her gigantic nostrils while being forced to believe that her character is suppose to be beautiful...that requires too much imagination from me.

well, to be honest, i don't even think she has charisma to carry a series on her own. and given how she started, she only has room to improve. maybe she is better now, but last i heard, she still sucks....big time. neh, i really don't want to torture myself and look at her bad attempt at acting. even worse, i don't want to stare at her gigantic nostrils while being forced to believe that her character is suppose to be beautiful...that requires too much imagination from me.
    heheheeh...wow..maybe that's the reason why i stop watching tvb series...she's in almost every series..hehehehe

Lunar, she's not in Heart of greed right?

What? Gigantic nostrils? ... this is really very funny. Must take a second look at her now!
    I always thought she has this thing about her, to me ,she looks a little old fashion compared to the rest, I dont know why