Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Around 40 - TBS

Screen caps from Ep 3

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m86/raven_frosts/Ard40-Ep3.jpg')

Episode 4 Preview

click to show/hide spoilers
    Keitaro and Satoko happen to meet each other at a live standup comedy show and hit it off. Satoko makes a promise to Keitaro to go to the next live standup comedy show. The shadow of a man observing Satoko ...

Satoko, Nao and Mizue are gathered at Sadao's restaurant one day when the man who had tailed Satoko suddenly appears. He is Kanasugi Kazuya, Satoko's ex-boyfriend. A war zone cameraman who had gone to Afghanistan. Meeting him again after 5 years, Satoko is unable to hide the tumult within her. Then Kazuya makes a shocking declaration to Satoko, "Can we start over?" Satoko is at a loss. And, Keitaro, who hears about this ...

Meanwhile, Mizue works hard to get back her life with Keitaro's help, but she is treated like dirt by her husband Akio and her son Yosuke. Beyond anger, Mizue makes a grave announcement in front of Satoko, Keitaro, Nao and Sadao!

Nao, who once again aims to change work and private life with childbirth, has a checkup at the gynecological hospital but ...

Guest stars:
    Kato Masaya as Kanasugi Kazuya

Episode 4 Synopsis - Compatible Man vs Ex Boyfriend

Keitaro and Satoko happen to meet each other at a live standup comedy show and hit it off. At the hospital the next morning, Keitaro suggests to Satoko that they attend live standup comedy shows together regularly.

Satoko, Nao and Mizue are gathered at Sadao's restaurant one evening when a man suddenly appears. He is Kanasugi Kazuya, Satoko's ex-boyfriend. A war zone cameraman who had gone to Afghanistan. He behaves as if nothing has changed between himself and Satoko even though he had kept her in the dark about his trip to Afghanistan. Meeting him again after 5 years, Satoko is unable to hide the tumult within her. Then Kazuya makes a shocking declaration to Satoko, "Can we start over?"

Keitaro buys tickets for a live standup comedy show on Sunday for himself and Satoko. Satoko happily accepts.

Sadao brings lunch to the hospital cafeteria for Satoko. Keitaro catches sight of them and slips into a seat at the table behind Satoko. Sadao confides that he cannot understand why Nao is so concerned about appearing happy to other people which makes Satoko realise that he really loves Nao. Then Sadao asks about Kazuya. Satoko tells him that she feels at a loss and needs to make a clean break with Kazuya or things would be no different from 5 years ago.

Satoko goes to the photo studio that Kazuya is putting up at and sees the photograph he took of her on his desk. Kazuya says that he didn't tell her about Afghanistan because he didn't know when and if he'd be able to return. In the past, photography had meant everything to him but now he feels that there are more important things. And that is Satoko. Satoko is moved. They make a date to go to the beach on Sunday ...

Meanwhile, Mizue decides to take a break from household chores in a bid to get her husband Akio and her son Yosuke to appreciate her but she is treated like dirt. Beyond anger, Mizue gathers Satoko, Keitaro, Nao and Sadao together at Sadao's restaurant and announces that she will file for divorce 6 years later after Yosuke has become an adult.

A while later, Kazuya arrives at the restaurant. Nao and Mizue hastily take their leave but Keitaro stays behind, seemingly oblivious to Satoko's hints. Keitaro notices Kazuya tensing up as Satoko browses through a magazine with photographs he had taken while in Afghanistan and immediately concludes that Kazuya is suffering from psychological scars. He brings this up to Satoko the next day but she insists that Kazuya doesn't need treatment.

Nao, who once again aims to change work and private life with childbirth, has a checkup at the gynecological hospital but runs into her colleague. She also finds herself unable to confide her difficulty in getting pregnant to Takafumi.

I couldn't find the series! did the series already came out?

Are you looking for English subtitles? I think it is only available in soft-subs at the moment. You can find it at D-Addicts subtitles forum. When I last checked, the first 3 episodes had been subbed.

I'm enjoying the drama although I didn't really appreciate the scriptwriter's decision to introduce the
    reappearance of the ex.
    It does feel a little depressing watching it and thinking if I'd be like one of these three women when I reach that age. I certainly won't want to be Nao or Mizue.

Quote Originally Posted by jade_frosts View Post
    Are you looking for English subtitles? I think it is only available in soft-subs at the moment. You can find it at D-Addicts subtitles forum. When I last checked, the first 3 episodes had been subbed.
    D-Addicts, it hard to download there.. well i guess i had to wait until DVD come out.

I'm enjoying the drama although I didn't really appreciate the scriptwriter's decision to introduce the
    reappearance of the ex.
    It does feel a little depressing watching it and thinking if I'd be like one of these three women when I reach that age. I certainly won't want to be Nao or Mizue.
    haha.. about that spoiler, that always existed for the drama become more bored... (all drama like that)

and about that age... hmm... every body should be depressing if they had the same thing like both of them. But that what different from other drama, and that what interest things to see.

Screen caps from Ep 4

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m86/raven_frosts/Ard40_Ep4.jpg')

reappearance of the ex.
    It's cliché, but I guess the screenwriter had to tie up the loose end brought up in an earlier episode about why Satoko failed to get married the one time she came closest to doing so before she and Keitaro can more seriously consider being together.

Quote Originally Posted by jade_frosts
    I certainly won't want to be Nao or Mizue.
    Lol, yeah. They are certainly serving their purpose in making "still single at around 40" not so unappealing.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge View Post
    It's cliché, but I guess the screenwriter had to tie up the loose end brought up in an earlier episode about why Satoko failed to get married the one time she came closest to doing so before she and Keitaro can more seriously consider being together.
    Yeah, and to give the two a little push too. I certainly enjoyed seeing Kato Masaya as the ex though. How comfortable will Satoko be with being seen dating a younger man who earns less and leads a different lifestyle from hers?

Lol, yeah. They are certainly serving their purpose in making "still single at around 40" not so unappealing.
    I find Nao pitiful for being so caught up with creating that perceived success and happiness in her life. Only to find herself wondering what she's been striving for and her marriage strained. At least there's a gallant, secure guy waiting and watching over her, ready to comfort her anytime except that he isn't the husband ...
    Last edited by jade_frosts; 05-20-08 at 06:05 AM.

Episode 5 Synopsis - 39 years, Last Love of a Lifetime

Satoko, who has received a marriage proposal from Kazuya, starts thinking about marriage. At work, Keitaro asks Satoko if Kazuya has had another attack and questions whether Kazuya has given up photography entirely for her sake.

Meanwhile, Nao is made the editor of the new magazine she had proposed. The concept is "Get what one wishes for and also self-growth". Nao accepts with a smile despite her misgivings. She is determined to be the role model of that philosophy and contemplates serialising her fertility treatment in her magazine. But Sadao feels that Nao's approach isn't correct ... Mizue declares to her family that she wants to rejoin the workforce. Her husband reluctantly agrees on condition that she doesn't neglect the household. She immediately begins job hunting but finds herself repeatedly rejected.

One day, Kazuya suddenly collapses in the middle of a conversation while visiting Sadao's restaurant. Sadao calls Satoko and she rushes from the hospital to be with Kazuya. But Keitaro intercepts her as she is leaving and points out her refusal to face Kazuya's psychological scars. Satoko gets worked up and tells Keitaro to let Kazuya and herself take care of it because it is between the two of them.

Keitaro looks Kazuya up at the photo studio without telling Satoko. Kazuya is hostile towards him but Keitaro eventually succeeds in persuading him to undergo counseling. Satoko finds out about it and angrily confronts Keitaro, who suspects that Kazuya may be suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder. She tells Keitaro to put a stop to it but he says he will continue with the sessions as long as Kazuya wants it.

Kazuya tells Satoko that he felt relieved when he heard what Keitaro told him and says he wants to be cured. The next day, Satoko apologises to Keitaro and the two of them soon revert to their usual banter. Kazuya actually feels guilty for causing the death of the young man who was blown up by a landmine because he had insisted on being taken to the minefields.

Through his counseling sessions with Keitaro, Kazuya gradually recovers but at the same time finds himself feeling hesitant about marriage. Kazuya and Satoko visit the beach where they last parted five years ago. He tells her that he has decided to be a cameraman again and she is supportive of his decision. She says that she's no longer the that person she used to be five years earlier and that she is glad he came back so that she can put a close to that chapter of her life.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m86/raven_frosts/Ard40_Ep5.jpg')

Episode 6 Synopsis - Principal and Practice of a Disproportionate Romance

Satoko and Keitaro rapidly grow closer. They attend a live comedy show together and visit each other's apartments. Satoko gradually begins to feel conscious of her relationship with Keitaro but finds herself brooding over Nao's words, "A man's pride will be hurt if his annual income is lower." Aware of the differences in the social status and earning power of a doctor and psychologist, Satoko finds herself mentally fatigued and her relationship with Keitaro starts to get strained.

One day, an influential man, Kanbayashi Shozo, comes to the Psychiatric department to discuss his son, Hiroyoshi's condition. Hiroyoshi has shut himself up at home since a year ago. Worried about public attention, Kanbayashi is reluctant to have his son hospitalised. Furthermore, he is unwilling to let Keitaro counsel his son because Keitaro isn't a doctor but Satoko asks him to allow it because Keitaro has the training and skills needed for psychological therapy and tests.

One of the department's nurses sees Satoko and Keitaro eating together in the hospital cafeteria and later asks Satoko if she's dating Keitaro. Satoko dismisses the speculation and agrees that a female doctor wouldn't date a psychologist but is overheard by Keitaro, who feels hurt.

From his sessions with Hiroyoshi, Keitaro learns that Hiroyoshi is suffering from psychological stress because his father has never praised him and has always called what he did useless since he was child. He recommends hospitalisation for Hiroyoshi in his review with Satoko. Then Satoko suggests having dinner together but Keitaro repeats what he had heard her say earlier and Satoko finds herself telling him that even if they dated, they can't be open about it because it wouldn't be good for their working relationship. Keitaro wants to know if work is the only reason but before Satoko can say more, she is interrupted by the hospital's assistant director who asks her out for dinner.

Meanwhile, Mizue returns to the working world as a temp but she is unable to handle photocopying and ends up getting fired. Feeling upset, Mizue looks Keitaro up at the counseling room to pour out her woes. They adjourn to a cafe and coincidentally see Nao and Satoko entering an expensive restaurant across the street. Keitaro asks Satoko out to dinner at a fine dining restaurant even as she worries if he can afford the meal. The initial delightful mood soon turns sour when both of them realise that they've been so caught up by how people around them will perceive their relationship that they've forced themselves to try to accommodate each other's different lifestyles.

At the same time, Nao is about to undergo fertility treatment and wants to spend a night with her husband Takafumi in an attempt to conceive a child. However, he doesn't come back until morning. When she presses her case, he gets irked and tells her that there's no need to go to such an extent to have children. Not knowing what to do, Nao looks Sadao up at his restaurant ...

Taking Keitaro's assessment into consideration, Satoko strongly endorses his recommendation when they meet with Kanbayashi but he declines to hospitalisation for his son. Keitaro brashly questions why Kanbayashi is so concerned about public perception. Satoko speaks up in support of Keitaro and asks if Kanbayashi has ever listened to Hiroyoshi's feelings. With Keitaro's prompting, Hiroyoshi finally voices his feelings to his father and Kanbayashi, who heard what his son had to say, acknowledges his shortcoming.

The hospital's assistant director again asks Satoko out for a meal just as Satoko and Keitaro are about to talk to each other. This time, she rejects him because she intends to invite someone important to her to dinner. That person is a psychologist. Keitaro smiles when he hears that but the assistant director is flabbergasted. As they're walking together after dinner, Satoko confesses to Keitaro that she no longer feels hesitant because she is happy and can be herself when she's with him. "Will you go out with me?" she asks ...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m86/raven_frosts/Ard40_Ep6.jpg')

Episode 7 Synopsis - The Fourth Person Around 40

Satoko and Keitaro affirm their feelings for each other but there are signs of a suspicious woman in Keita's apartment ... Upon Keitaro's return, that woman approaches him and says "Get married please"! Keitaro replies that he has no intention of doing so.

The staff in Satoko's department complain to her about Keitaro's quibbling over the electric hot water pot. "He's not petty, just ecologically friendly," Satoko finds herself defending Keitaro and later frets if her slip of tongue has given away their relationship.

Meanwhile, Satoko proposes to Keitaro to tell Mizue about their relationship because she feels uneasy keeping her in the dark. Keitaro agrees and Satoko calls Nao and Mizue to Sadao's restaurant. However, Mizue's feelings for Keitaro know no bounds. As she muses aloud about Keitaro, Satoko tries awkwardly to break the news to her ... Keitaro arrives to Mizue's delight. Satoko is at a loss. Then a woman who trailed Keitaro enters the restaurant. That woman is Keitaro's eldest sister and the same person who was Satoko's consultant at the matchmaking agency! She realises that the psychiatrist Keitaro said he is dating is none other than Satoko and voices her opposition to their marriage. However, Keitaro declares "I've no intention to marry." Hearing this, Satoko's heart is filled with complicated feelings although she behaves nonchalantly before Nao, Mizue and Sado ...

The next day, Keitaro explains to Satoko that his remarks the day before weren't directed at her. "Marriage isn't possible for me. Besides, I don't quite understand what a family means," he says when she asks why.

Then Keitaro's sister turns up at Satoko's apartment. She tells Satoko that their family background is the reason why Keitaro doesn't want to marry. Satoko decides to invite Keitaro to join in her family celebrations for Ruka's fourth birthday. Keitaro agrees but finds himself uncomfortable with being in the presence of a warm, happy family.

Nao tries to discuss the issue of children with Takafumi but he instead tells her that he is inviting his business partner over to their house. Nao feels ill at ease seeing his business partner's wife with their baby and excuses herself. Takafumi expresses his displeasure with her behaviour and walks out on her as she tries to explain her feelings ... To compound matters, Nao learns that her appointment as the editor of the new magazine is because she is the wife of Shinjo Takafumi.

As Satoko dines with Keitaro at home, she asks if he would like to have dinner with her family again. Keitaro declines because he finds it a painful experience. After a round of coffee together, Keitaro excuses himself to go home. Satoko can't bring herself to ask him to stay but as she washes up after he leaves, she thinks of what her stepmother had said about Keitaro needing someone loving to support him and get him through his troubles. This spurs her into action and she dashes after him. "Don't leave! I want to be together with you! ..."

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m86/raven_frosts/Ard40_Ep7.jpg')

Episode 8 Synopsis - The Reason He won't Marry

Satoko and Keitaro spend the night together and Satoko awakens to find Keitaro preparing breakfast for her. She casually asks him if he goes back to his hometown and about his sister, Kazuko, but Keitaro tells her that she's being meddlesome. Then Kazuko turns up at Satoko's home looking for Keitaro. She attempts to hand Keitaro a letter from their father but Keitaro won't accept it for some reason. Satoko learns from Kazuko about their stern father and Keitaro's past. She also finds out that Keitaro is still estranged from their father, who opposed his resignation from the commercial firm he worked in.

Meanwhile, Tatsuya questions Satoko if she'll marry Keitaro. Satoko says they won't but she's happy being with Keitaro. Worried about his sister's relationship with Keitaro, Tatsuya goes to the hospital to confront Keitaro. Satoko sees him talking to Keitaro and apologies to Keitaro for her brother's behaviour but Keitaro takes that opportunity to tell her about his relationship with his older sister and father.

Satoko finds out that Keitaro became interested in psychology after he brought his sister, who had fallen into depression after her divorce from her first husband, to the psychologist. He decided to be a psychologist because he wanted help people like his sister. It was the first time Keitaro had gone against his father's will and his father perceived it to be a betrayal. Kazuko, on the other hand, thought she had destroyed her brother's life and blamed herself.

After hearing this, Satoko asks Kazuko to come to the hospital to let her see Keitaro's workplace. Satoko tells her that Keitaro is able to accept patients for who they are because he had such a family background and that he has been a great help to her.

Nao wonders aloud to Sadao if she should look for an adoptive child to feign her pregnancy so that she won't have to involve her husband in her fertility treatment and also be a living example of her magazine's concept. Sadao looks Takafumi up and tells him that Nao is feeling pressured. He shares a story of Nao from their childhood hoping to get Takafumi to understand her but Takafumi interprets from that story the reason why Nao chose to marry him. Takafumi likens himself to an high-end accessory who has raised Nao's self-worth. Sadao is angered and punches him.

Mizue and her husband get into an argument that escalates into a quarrel when he realises that she forgot to send flowers to his mother as he had told her to. He reminds her that her responsibility is the household chores and Mizue starts venting the feelings she had bottled up inside.

At same time, Keitaro comes to Satoko's home for sukiyaki but discovers that she has also invited his sister. He reacts defensively but the two of them eventually clear up the misunderstandings they have had. Kazuko is glad that Keitaro has found someone who can accept him wholeheartedly. She hands their father's letter to him again. Satoko tells him that it is now his turn to face himself. Keitaro reads the letter back home and is shocked.

Early the next morning, Keitaro looks Satoko up at home, telling her that he is going back to his hometown to visit his father. Before he leaves, he confides in her his dream and says he never had the confidence that he would find someone who would be able to accept him for who he is. Until now ...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m86/raven_frosts/Ard40_Ep8.jpg')

This show is getting more interesting. Mizue's husband has always been a selfish jerk, but Nao's husband has turned out to be totally different from when he was pursuing her for marriage. She should totally dump him and marry Ma-kun!

And what a twist. The matchmaker lady turns out to be Keitaro's sister.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

This show is getting more interesting. Mizue's husband has always been a selfish jerk, but Nao's husband has turned out to be totally different from when he was pursuing her for marriage. She should totally dump him and marry Ma-kun!

And what a twist. The matchmaker lady turns out to be Keitaro's sister.
    I look forward to watching Around 40 each week It's at turns delightful, wistful, bittersweet and a tad heart-wrenching watching the women grow as the drama progresses and come to realise that perhaps their concept of happiness, shaped by society, isn't what personal happiness truly is.

I enjoy seeing Satoko and Keitaro's interaction. They're a cute couple.
    Especially the scene where he gave her a birthday present in Ep9.

Nao's husband is a total jerk but I thought his assessment of the reason why Nao married him was spot-on though it might not have been a conscious decision on her part. She should dump him but I don't think he will let her go so easily.
    And in a cruel twist, it seems from the Ep10 trailer that Nao finally gets pregnant after setting her heart on divorcing him.

Episode 9 Synopsis - Proposal on the Birthday?

Nao and Mizue each come to Satoko's home with their belongings. Both of them say that they want to divorce their husbands.

Satoko's relationship with Keitaro progresses smoothly but she gets extremely busy when she is suddenly put in charge of a medical lecture for a public forum by the hospital's assistant director. He hopes that Satoko's participation in the forum will raise the hospital's profile and translate into better hospital occupancy.

Keitaro returns from visiting his father with vegetables for Satoko but finds Nao and Mizue at her house. The two of them question him about his plans for Satoko's birthday and tell him that they won't forgive him if he intends to continue dating Satoko without marriage in mind. Keitaro is unnerved by them and seeks refuge at Sadao's restaurant. Mizue's husband, Akio, comes by looking for her and confides that he doesn't know why Mizue is dissatisfied when all her wishes have been granted.

The next morning, Satoko and Keitaro meet along the hospital corridor and make an appointment to lunch together at the staff canteen. Hospital staff start speculating that the two of them are dating and this news even reaches the ears of the assistant director. He intercepts Satoko as she is about to go to the staff canteen and warns her not to neglect her preparation for the forum because of Keitaro. An apologetic Satoko arranges to spend the evening together with Keitaro but she is so overwhelmed by work that she forgets about her appointment until she returns home later that night.

Satoko tries to apologise to Keitaro the next day but he angrily says, "I don't want you to make promises that you can't keep." She originally intended to tell Keitaro about her lecture but changes tact when she hears his words. Before the two of them can say more, Satoko receives word that a boy who cut himself with glass has been brought to the hospital. Satoko and Keitaro hurry over only to discover that the boy is none other than Mizue's son, Yosuke.

Akio, concludes that it's Mizue's fault that Yosuke is hurt. A guilt-stricken Mizue also says she's going to quit her job but Satoko and Keitaro suspect that Yosuke's actions are an attempt to create a chance for his parents to communicate. Mizue finally bares her feelings to her husband who confesses that he is stunned by what she has said.

The incident prompts Satoko and Keitaro to apologise to each other for not saying what's on their minds. Keitaro offers to help Satoko prepare the materials she needs for her lecture. He doesn't mind being in second place as long as she promises to make him her highest priority after the forum is over.

Meanwhile, Nao, worried that she will lose her position, status and social credence, wavers over divorcing Takafumi but she gets Sadao's advice and eventually declares to the shock of her boss that she wishes to revert to being Morimura Nao.

On a date with Keitaro after her lecture, Satoko is given a present by Keitaro. It is a ... wooden ring?!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m86/raven_frosts/Ard40_Ep9.jpg')

Episode 10 Synopsis - Lies and Truth of a Common-law Marriage

Satoko's father, Tomoyasu, collapses because of poor health. He slips into a coma. Haruko blames herself for being careless. Satoko is badly shaken and blames herself for not settling down and having children earlier to put her father at ease. But with Keitaro's devoted support she is able to concentrate on keeping vigil by her father's bedside. Meanwhile, Maki, who is bringing the insurance card, receives a surprise. She discovers that Tomoyasu and Haruko are not registered. Satoko and Tatsuya are shocked but learn that their father agreed to a common-law marriage with their step-mother out of respect for her wishes.

Nao files for divorce from Takafumi but is rejected because he doesn't want a divorce to tarnish his image and his business plans. She regrets marrying a man she doesn't love. Sadao looks Takafumi up and asks him to agree to a divorce with Nao. But Takufumi cockily declares that Nao won't want to leave him. He extends an invitation to Sadao to attend the opening party for his baby business.

At the party, a beleaguered Nao behaves as if all is well with Takafumi. But when she sees Sadao standing at the back of the crowd, she summons her courage to confess her feelings to the shock of her husband and the crowd gathered. Takafumi finally signs the divorce papers after that outburst which has also cost Nao her job as a magazine editor. Nao is thrilled to be free of her burden but finds to her dismay that she is pregnant.

Things seem to be looking up for Mizue. She and her husband, Akio seem to have mended their marital relationship. Moreover, Mizue has been offered a permanent sales position at the company she has been working at. Unbeknownst to her, Akio pretends to go to work everyday although he has lost his job. Mizue looks forward to a rare date with Akio on their wedding anniversary but at the dinner, he asks her if she'll agree to a divorce ...

Tomoyasu regains consciousness and celebrations are held at the home of Satoko's parents for his discharge from the hospital. And in front of Satoko's family members, Keitaro finally proposes marriage to Satoko! That wooden ring was his proposal. Satoko is momentarily lost for words but happily accepts after recovering from her surprise.

The next morning, Satoko and Keitaro arrive at the hospital to find a crowd gathered outside. A sign has been pasted on the front door of the hospital. The hospital has been shutdown ... ... !?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m86/raven_frosts/Ard40_Ep10.jpg')

Episode 11 Preview

The hospital Satoko works at has been shutdown. As everyone is feeling anxious about their next place of employment, Keitaro confides in Satoko that he has been approached about a new job. It is an invitation from a facility in the wilderness of Hokkaido to live together with children suffering from emotional trauma. And it is also Keitaro's dream. Keitaro asks Satoko to join him to work together over there. At that moment, talk surfaces about the reestablishment of the hospital under a certain set of conditions and Satoko starts feeling troubled ...

Meanwhile, Akio has broached the topic of divorce to Mizue. She is shocked when she hears the reason. And a troubled Nao, who is about to divorce Takafumi but discovered her pregnancy ...

Each one of them takes a first step towards their own concept of happiness ...

I just watched the last episode of this series. The ending reminded me a bit of that of Love Revolution. Hopefully Satoko was making more than just a simple visit to her favorite guy. Overall this was an enjoyable and dynamic series, definitely one of the better ones this season. At one point I became a little concerned that it'd turn out to be too episodic, with one patient issue resolved per episode or something along those lines, but luckily that didn't turn out to be the case. The theme song is very meaningful and fits perfectly with the characters (namely the main female trio). My favorite part of the lyrics are "Count what you have now, don't count what you don't have."
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Just thought I'd bump this thread a bit. Am on ep 3 and enjoying it, especially Fujiki's turn as Keitaro. He's such a sweetheart, more so when he goes "Eh?" with that wide-eyed expression
    玉木宏

blog