Thread: Poetic Sword Li Bai

Default Poetic Sword Li Bai

wonder if anyone heard of this series w/ damian lau and candy man suet yi?
    a viet dvd is available (heavily cut tho, i heard) and a mandarin version might be somewhere out there
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.phimdvd123.com/images/item/KiemTienLyThaiBach.jpg')
    here's a neat themesong
    http://www.tudou.com/playlist/playin...46&iid=7105733

the fights are choreographed by Chan Siu Long, who also did the fights for Chronicle of the Shadow Swordsmans

I have watched this series on dvd and the storyline wasn't smooth. Stupid Asiaview cut most of their great ATV series. Hopefully the new release company Media East don't cut their ATV series like the stupid AsiaView.....
    Last edited by Trien Chieu; 03-29-08 at 12:19 AM.

(i think) the dvds by east media are not cut, which is a good thing, but yes, hopefully, east media would clean up their act and re-release the other series by asiaview uncut; have you contact east media about this yet? others online were thinking about that too

Quote Originally Posted by JourneytoThreeKingdoms View Post
    (i think) the dvds by east media are not cut, which is a good thing, but yes, hopefully, east media would clean up their act and re-release the other series by asiaview uncut; have you contact east media about this yet? others online were thinking about that too
    How to contact them??
    Anyway, East Media doesn't provide a good menu for chapter selection like Asiaview and TaiSeng. TaiSeng is still the best... If TaiSeng release ATV series instead of other companies, it would be nice....

East Media Entertainment, Inc.
    170 South Spruce Ave., Unit A
    South San Francisco, Ca 94080
    Toll Free: 1-800-988-8490
    Tel:1-650-872-0930
    Fax:1-650-872-0931

Vietnamese Version - Ms. Le My Ly ext. 108
    [email protected]

"How to contact them??
    Anyway, East Media doesn't provide a good menu for chapter selection like Asiaview and TaiSeng. TaiSeng is still the best... If TaiSeng release ATV series instead of other companies, it would be nice...."

::shrug shoulder:: couldn't agree more

Quote Originally Posted by JourneytoThreeKingdoms View Post
    East Media Entertainment, Inc.
    170 South Spruce Ave., Unit A
    South San Francisco, Ca 94080
    Toll Free: 1-800-988-8490
    Tel:1-650-872-0930
    Fax:1-650-872-0931

Vietnamese Version - Ms. Le My Ly ext. 108
    [email protected]

"How to contact them??
    Anyway, East Media doesn't provide a good menu for chapter selection like Asiaview and TaiSeng. TaiSeng is still the best... If TaiSeng release ATV series instead of other companies, it would be nice...."

::shrug shoulder:: couldn't agree more
    I bought some some atv series released by East Media like Loi Dien Than Cong and the Menu is awful. Each disc contain 2 episodes, about 45 minutes each. There is no episode selection, you basically start with the first episode and if you click on skip, it skips to the second episode....

Anyway, it is still ok even though it is kinda inconvenient, still better than cut version of Asiaview. I believe they are uncut...
    Last edited by Trien Chieu; 03-29-08 at 10:35 AM.

i thought the cantonese dvds don't have menus because the chinese department was being lazy or sth, but oh well, in terms of dvd covers and dvd content (uncut stuff), i agree, east media ent is better than asiaview
    but i think it could improve more to be like taiseng since it's part of taiseng (especially now that taiseng dvds also included eng subtitles and great consistent pic quality)

::shrug shoulder again and sigh::