Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Was Zhao Min taking a risk going up to Wudang?

Quote Originally Posted by flamer View Post
    lol i think you are looking too deeply... If Zhao Min was what you said to be, it would've been mentioned in the novel, as narration.
    Jin Yong wrote the novel at a time when readers had brains, could think for themselves and didn't need everything to be spelled out for them. It wasn't considered "deep" then. It's plain obvious. However, I guess these days with people finding every excuse to switch their brains off when it comes to reading or watching TV/movies, it can be hard to understand.
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

genetically, our brains are shrinking at the rate of approximately 0.21% per decade. this is due to the unusually high amount of carbon monoxide in the air spread within the last century. the industrial revolution was a great success of the mankind but it also put unprecedented pollution level in the densely populated areas. this affected many anatomical aspects of our body but most of all was the brain and the hair. for example, research has indicated that indians have been losing hair more than any other race. because when england discovered the irreversible effects of the gas produced by their monolithic steam engines, they engineered a way to contain the pollution and divert it to india for experimentation. even today the indian subcontinent has the most alarming rate of brain shrinkage and hair loss.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Geez, PJ, I'm not wearing a "Talk Nerdy To Me, Mah Sexeh Geekboy!" T-shirt...
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

lol PJ what was that for...

Candide: JY's habit will be to spell out ZM's plan as narration if it was truly her plan. You offer no proof that it was actually Zhao Min's plan. You offer no proof that she lied. We get told what her reaction was, and its definitely surprise.

So you forgive me for not taking you seriously.

i have always wondered if zhang san feng died from the ambush.. what will ZWJ do ?? will he go wipe ZM and her Mongolian gang ?

First, i doubt zm's idea is to kill zsf.
    If zsf die, i also doubt zwj will kill zm and her gang. He is always kind-hearted.
    Moreover, intelligence will possibly inform zm about zsf's death and she may not go to wudang.