Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Moonlight Resonance 《溏心風暴之家好月圓》

i agree
    but i dont know why
    im kinda sick of tvb making sequels
    loving [BOSCO WONG!!!] + Prince@BBT *muah!

Fav actoR: bosco wong, prince
    Fav actresseS: LYF, Bernice Liu
    SingerS: Lollipop, vincent wong

currently watching: WOIL2, Ultimate Crime Fighter

Quote Originally Posted by MetalAZNWarrior View Post
    You can repost as long as you credit the original source. I'm happy when people use information that I translate. Next time, just be sure to note where your information came from and things will be okay.

I forgive you.
    Oh.. thanks for ur forgive... i really dun know tat i cant do tat.. really so sorry... haha.. any way, thanks for let me know..and happy chinese new yr..

michelle

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/8772/cover9hm9.jpg')

Default HOG2

i read so much about HOG on asianfanatics.. and boy i do like to watch this series.. i feel that this wont disappoint me.

Michelle plays a villian this time.. she was previously excellent in playing a villian in her earlier series which was released in 2007 with Steven ma, Bernice, Shirley Yeung etc

Hmm .. who do you linda would be together with in the end?? Ray or Bosco?? I hope is Ray cos I think they look great together!!

Quote Originally Posted by salad1988 View Post
    Hmm .. who do you linda would be together with in the end?? Ray or Bosco?? I hope is Ray cos I think they look great together!!
    I heard that ray-linda-bosco's love relationship will be similar to the korean drama Endless Love[also known as Autumn in my heart] where ray and linda are step siblings but fall in love with each other and that there's also this guy [bosco] would loves her dearly as well...

i think people would want to see ray and linda end up together so the director would probably satisfy audience's desires
    Best Series: Family Man, Triumph in the Skies, The Last Breakthrough, Heart of Greed
    Actors: Moses Chan, Raymond Lam, Steven Ma
    Actress: Jessica Hsuan
    Character: Dek Dek Dei

Endless love? wow, its pretty romantic. it gives me 'the seventh day' feel.
    Ya, i thk i agree with you that the possibility of Linda ending up with ray will be much higher than Bosco since they r a pair in the 1st series and their pairing won them reli high ratings so it is very likely that TVB will make a happy ending for them in HOG2

Its just pretty confusing for sisters n brothers to be paring with each other although they are not really blood-related

tavia-moses
    Ray-linda
    'God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference' - Reinhold Niebuhr

I wish it was ray-tavia-bosco in the love triangle

and do you guyz know where to watch heart of greed because on veoh.com it only shows episodes 1-10 and I want the episodes 1-40
    anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by salad1988 View Post
    I definitely hope is Ray. Finally TVB has found an actress that looks good with Ray.
    *-._.-*-._.-* carpe diem *-._.-*-._.-*
    www.the-exalted-rambles.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by sunnydayz3 View Post
    I definitely hope is Ray. Finally TVB has found an actress that looks good with Ray.
    of course linda willl get ray at the end...the audience loves ray and linda as an onscreen couple...and since the goal of tvb is high ratings...the directors will likely pair up either fresh couples or couples in which the audience would love to see together...although [personally] i thought linda-moses was a better couple than linda-ray in HOG, there were many fans throughout who really wanted a ray-linda ending...and since the director believed that they had disappointed the audience last year, they will match ray and linda at the end so that the audience will be happy...and what makes a lot of people happy to watch the serie means high ratings
    Best Series: Family Man, Triumph in the Skies, The Last Breakthrough, Heart of Greed

Quote Originally Posted by sunnydayz3 View Post

Charmaine Shesh and Raymond had one of the best onscreen chemistry in 2007 and looked so cute together even though she is older, even better then linda and raymond she looks too immature next to him.

Linda says that Raymond's role this time reminds her of "Dak Dak Dei" but with an added "Alfred" feeling. She says their relationship is complicated because they are brother and sister [without the blood ties of course]. Ray describes his role as a 100% good person without any bad traits. Bosco's role, on the other hand, is a true "Dak Dak Dei"; no matter if she's happy or sad, he's always by her side. She tells him everything [as in all of her troubles].

I'm very interesting in seeing this love triangle. 2 "Dak Dak Dei" this time. Haha. It's obvious Ray & Linda is the final pairing, but I like to see the process of their "painful" love story.
    timeless: the VIRTUES OF HARMONY network
    Virtues of Harmony ... winning hearts since 2001

the story already sounds confusing...hopefully ray's character doesn't die in this one...anyways, i found this while surfing the net, thought i'd share it with all of you, it seems the love triangle will become a square.

February 25, 2008 by roxxar

Translated by: aZnangel
    Source: Oriental Daily
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/3696/0225enew32b1qq8.jpg')

Tracy Ip Kisses Raymond Lam, Linda Chung Jealous

This Saturday reporters caught Raymond Lam and Tracy Ip ( 葉翠翠) in the streets of North Point getting intimate and holding hands. In the distance, rumored girlfriend Linda Chung coincidentally walked by and saw the two. It turns out that the 3 of them were just filming for TVB’s new series [Heart of Greed II].

At approximately 4pm, Raymond finished filming the holding hands scene with Tracy Ip. He went into the convenience store to join Linda and shared one magazine together, Tracy Ip was alone playing with the turning egg machine. Afterwards, Raymond and Tracy filmed a break up scene, Tracy kissed Raymond’s cheek, while Linda saw Raymond being kissed, she was absent-minded and could not hide the feeling, her expressions were delayed. After, Raymond shared part of a sandwich with Linda, then she exposes a joyful look.

here's the original site of where i got this info from:
    http://crunchyrolls.wordpress.com/20...chung-jealous/

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/9599/showpicaspwc9.jpg')
    Raymond Lam and Linda Chung expressed that during filming, they will treat the opposite party as their other half.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/8921/hog2ma9.jpg')
    Even Raymond Lam and Linda Chung’s actions and expressions are the same, really a lot of chemistry !

Yesterday, a bunch actors of “Heart of Greed 2″ attended a praying ceremony. The other day, when Raymond, Linda and Tracy were filming outdoor scenes, Raymond was particularly caring towards Linda, and shared a sandwich together. On the other hand, Tracy was treated coldly. After they (Ray and Tracy) filmed a kissing scene, he immediately wiped his mouth. Yesterday, Raymond responded, “It is because her lip gloss was very “geng”, so that’s why I wiped ! ” When asked if he would wear swimsuit (the triangle one ^^) during filming, he smiled and said, “No, don’t want to scare my relatives.”

The other day, there were magazines point out that during the filming of the new series “Heart of Greed 2″, love sparked for Raymond Lam and Linda Chung. Besides treating/thinking that co-star Tracy Yip is transparent, they shared a sandwich together, which was very warm and sweet. In yesterday’s praying ceremony where they did not avoid standing together, they both said in unison that during filming, they would treat the opposite party as their other half, they really do have chemistry !
    When the reporters asked Raymond for confirmation (regarding the sandwich), he calmly admitted that he shared the sandwich (with Linda). As for Linda, originally she said that it is required for the storyline. However, after that, she said, “Nice to eat (so we) eat together”, which was contradicting and made people think that it isn’t just an empty hole (fake).

Only For Losing Weight

Raymond explained, “It is because, later, I would need to film a swimming scene, so recently, I’ve been losing weight to keep fit. That is why we (him and Linda) shared the sandwich.” Plus, after they have collaborated the last time, they already have a lot chemistry (默契). He was also asked, whether him and Linda have any kissing scenes, he said that he still don’t know. Even if they were to film intimate scenes, it wouldn’t be awkward for them. He also indicated that during filming, he would treat the other party as his girlfriend, but he emphasized that he wouldn’t because of being
    too absorbed into the role which causes him to being unable to pull out of it.

Very Very Good Friends

At first, Linda said that there was not such thing, it was required for the storyline. But after she knew that Raymond already admitted, she corrects herself by saying, “Nice to eat so we eat together lo. If I have something nice to eat, I would share with him as well. And, that day, we filmed until late at night, so (I was) really hungry. I also asked Tracy whether she wanted to eat, but she wasn’t hungry so she didn’t eat.” She also said that it is natural when there are rumours during filming, plus, their couple image in “Heart of Greed” was a big success, so gossips and rumours are unavoidable. So, she only thinks of playing her role well. When asked whether her relationship with Raymond had any progress ? She laughed and said that they have more chemistry together, and during filming, it would be more relaxed, but she emphasized that they wouldn’t have feelings off set, although they are very very good friends and they have some chemistry and get along well, but when the filming stops, she is able to pull out of the role, and when they come back to place, she will treat the opposite party as her boyfriend.
    As for Ha Yu, when they talked about Raymond, who is losing weight for the swimming scene, he said, “Tomorrow I will also start to lose weight, but how is it possible to keep so fast la.” As for Sze Kei Jie, most of the time, she have to stand and film, causing her to have waist pains : “Ever since my leg had problems, I asked my assistant to prepare a walking stick, once in a while, I would use it.” She also said, during the filming of the scene where they will run together (think its a race) : “I will be extra careful, I’m also planning to tell the producer that I want to become the judge instead.”

Translated by: celes @ http://z4.invisionfree.com/raymondlam & http://ronforever.com

Source: WenWeiPo, TakungPao, Oriental Daily, On.CC, Apple Daily

here's the original site of where i got this article from:
    http://www.bbcbcc.com/one-sandwich-t...-step-further/
    Last edited by raymond_obsessed; 03-09-08 at 10:15 AM.
    I'm not even Chinese or Thai, but I am obsessed with their TV series. Current obsession: Ken Theeradeth Wonpuapan. He has super good looks and is very talented.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalAZNWarrior View Post
    Linda says that Raymond's role this time reminds her of "Dak Dak Dei" but with an added "Alfred" feeling. She says their relationship is complicated because they are brother and sister [without the blood ties of course]. Ray describes his role as a 100% good person without any bad traits. Bosco's role, on the other hand, is a true "Dak Dak Dei"; no matter if she's happy or sad, he's always by her side. She tells him everything [as in all of her troubles].

I'm very interesting in seeing this love triangle. 2 "Dak Dak Dei" this time. Haha. It's obvious Ray & Linda is the final pairing, but I like to see the process of their "painful" love story.

2 DDD? HMmmmmmmm, it sounds so confusing.
    Neway, hope the plot wun be too confusing until the viewers get to frustated to enjoy their love story

Thank 4 sharing the news raymond_obssessed : now iam bit confused about their (ray-linda) relationship off-screen
    'God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference' - Reinhold Niebuhr

i dont think fung acts DDD. he said he didnt act as DDD.

his role is just similar because he is a very good boy

So, HOG2 has stopped their filming temporarily izit true?
    i hope it wun b long.
    n hope all the actors/actresses that fall ill will receover soon without any major harm

well....good news is that both moses and linda have all recovered...so filming will continue very soon !!

Default CRY CRY Unhappy

I a crazy fan over Raymond Lam & Bosco Wong. I read from one magazine that Raymond Lam is the first Male lead, whereas Moses 2nd male lead. Is this true? In addition, Bosco Screen time is equivalent 2 (about 4 episode of out the 40 episode). Is this fair. Very unfair to him. But really hope that Raymond is really the 1st male lead and not Raymond is much better than Moses. Hope tat TVB can increase Bosco screentime as in HOG is one of lowest already pls pls do smthg

Default Suggestions

As I mention before in the other thread (Healing Hands 4) tvb has been lying all along. I doubt tat Raymond lam wd be e 1st male lead, but really hope that is true. Whereas, for Bosco he is pitiful not much screentime and he is a third party role end up wif no one

Poor Kate Tsui, since Moses end up wif Tavia, she will be alone.

Perhaps in the end Bosco & Kate can end up together as this fits the chinese title 溏心風暴之家好月圓. I think like it sounds everyone shd have a happy ending. Thus, Bosco from the original cast of HOG, he shd end up wif everyone in the family maybe Kate.

I knew e series started filming but maybe some scenes more for Bosco & Kate together.

I think tis will be great as it meet two objectives

1) More Screen time for Bosco & Kate

2) fits the chinese title 溏心風暴之家好月圓

Default Another idea

Dexter young cd be Bosco brother. This further increase Bosco's screen time

Default suggestions

Dexter Young cd be Bosco's brother. This wd further increase Bosco's screen time. I heard of rumours that Bosco screentime is cut again. so pitiful.

Ya suggestion increase the time of each episode from 45 minutes to 1hr and 15 mins for the 40 episodes of HOG2 instead his I believe HOG2 wd succeed again wif high ratings with such a strong cast