Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Moonlight Resonance 《溏心風暴之家好月圓》

Quote Originally Posted by lily2004 View Post
    Oh you're not his fan. You just love his face for your avatar. Lame excuse.
    Okay, whatever. I just "love" his face.

Default Disagree

He is better than Ron or comparable to Kevin or Bosco. He is far behind from those top actors like Bowie, Moses and Bobby. Pls don't make me laugh. He has the same expression in all series.
    First bowie looks so proud, i cant say that his acting is bad but i dont like to watch him. I would rather watch Bobby and Roger Kwok in this case. Roger Kwok's DIE & Simple Life achieve high ratings.

As for among the younger generation, Raymond would rank no. 1. He wd take position of this top actors sooner or later. In S'pore of a poll conducted Raymond is also rank no. 1 with votes far more than e top actors.

Love Raymond & Bosco i wd support u guys forever

Ray has good acting skill?? Am I dreaming?
    i think you should be polite too. U dont think raymond is good in acting that is your opinion. Please dont say he is worse than this and that.

I say he is good than this and that is my opinion too. I think you should respect others opinion.

It is weird when we praise raymond is good in acting all the people will say "of course la, you are his fan".

I tell you i like him because if his acting. Yes, looks does matter too.
    Last edited by wearekone; 04-13-08 at 05:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman View Post
    I'm not really Raymond's fan. LOL!

I just have him as an avatar because I'm looking forward to his portrayal in The Four.

your avatar picture is raymond? O.o

Oh yes, I forgot, you are his fan. for sure you will think he is the best but pls don't compare him with other actors especially those are more superior. You can always say he is good in acting but pls don't mention he is better than who and who. This will make others fans angry. You also don't wishto see your fung getting bashed.

if you are hater, sure you think he is worst and i know you wont admit you are hater and mayb you will after i say you wont admit you are his hater.

no offense

Quote Originally Posted by wearekone View Post
    if you are hater, sure you think he is worst and i know you wont admit you are hater and mayb you will after i say you wont admit you are his hater.

no offense

I never say I am not hater. Don't think you are too clever, moron.

You are so dumb to put in no offence. If you want to offend me, why bother to put this word? Can even decide want to offend or not. Dumbass. Reply me if you wish but I am not coming to this thread anymore.
    Last edited by lily2004; 04-13-08 at 02:27 AM.

Hey, moron. i put no offense because i dont want to fight with you at here. I just want to voice out my opinion.

I dont bother you come anot. I just want to everyone know i did nothing wrong.

Dumbass, i know you will admit after i said that.

Quote Originally Posted by wearekone View Post
    your avatar picture is raymond? O.o
    Oh, I changed it.

I never say I am not hater. Don't think you are too clever, moron.

You are so dumb to put in no offence. If you want to offend me, why bother to put this word? Can even decide want to offend or not. Dumbass. Reply me if you wish but I am not coming to this thread anymore.
    Lily2004, I think you have an attitude problem here.

You're obviously not a Raymond fan, nor are you neutral about him. You compare his acting to people like Bowie Lam, Bobby, and Moses. Do you know how much older they are? When you talk about someone's acting, you also have to take in account his age. Raymond is DEFINITELY good at acting in his generation of actors.

And you're a Moses fan too. Maybe you're just mad that TVB is promoting Raymond this time. So please don't bash Raymond anymore.

BTW, if you want to curse me out, just PM me. No need to litter this thread.

I would say tat Raymond acting is good. This is evidential in Heart of Greed, scenes of Ray achieve high ratings.

In addition, rumours tat ray rank 2nd for the best actor award last year. So if he not gd why wd out cast the other competitors.

info credit to: yuki9066@AF, HOG2@tvbchinesenews, easter256@hk chinese forum

not sure if 100% correct XP.. but i heard it comes from a hk forum

rayda
    -Ray and Linda will have a moving love story. Bosco steals Linda from Ray first, then hurts Linda bcos he has a girlfriend. Then Ray will come in as a comforting angel
    -TVB insider source said RayLinda's love story will be very moving and touching because both are hurt by other people
    -Linda first attracted to Bosco, but when she learned that he has a girlfriend and is two timing, Linda backs off because she doesn't want to be a third party. She went into Ray's comforting arms then
    -because of Bosco, Linda pitifully ends up being 'the other woman' thus she backs off *being 'the other woman' just like what her mum Michelle was to Ha Yu..

tavia
    -Tavia's character is very likeable in HOG2. She's the mature, strong willed and hold on to her principal ideas, but also pitiful because of her adopted status. She secretly loves Moses inside but didn't dare to speak up until Kate comes in and woos Moses

wayne
    -Wayne Lai is Raymond's master in the seris and they will have many scenes together. Wayne Lai will appear for about 10 episodes because he has a new series starting in May as the sole lead
    Last edited by goggle; 04-19-08 at 01:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman View Post
    When you talk about someone's acting, you also have to take in account his age.
    Wow, that couldn't be more wrong. What about Leslie Cheung and Tony Leung? When they were Raymond's age, they already won Best Actor awards and had their films playing at Cannes and the Sundance Film Festival. Acting is not relative to experience, it is relative to interpretation.

Quote Originally Posted by goggle View Post
    info credit to: yuki9066@AF, HOG2@tvbchinesenews, easter256@hk chinese forum

not sure if 100% correct XP.. but i heard it comes from a hk forum

rayda
    -Ray and Linda will have a moving love story. Bosco steals Linda from Ray first, then hurts Linda bcos he has a girlfriend. Then Ray will come in as a comforting angel
    -TVB insider source said RayLinda's love story will be very moving and touching because both are hurt by other people
    -Linda first attracted to Bosco, but when she learned that he has a girlfriend and is two timing, Linda backs off because she doesn't want to be a third party. She went into Ray's comforting arms then
    -because of Bosco, Linda pitifully ends up being 'the other woman' thus she backs off *being 'the other woman' just like what her mum Michelle was to Ha Yu..

tavia
    -Tavia's character is very likeable in HOG2. She's the mature, strong willed and hold on to her principal ideas, but also pitiful because of her adopted status. She secretly loves Moses inside but didn't dare to speak up until Kate comes in and woos Moses

wayne
    -Wayne Lai is Raymond's master in the seris and they will have many scenes together. Wayne Lai will appear for about 10 episodes because he has a new series starting in May as the sole lead

as much as I love ray....there are very few characters in hog2 that really interests me...i can't wait to see michelle yim act evil again [she was great in BOL], kate acting evil too [want to see if she realy improved], tavia with her emotional scenes and ah mo portraying a goofy role..lol

the thing that frustrates me most is ray-linda-bosco story...they made it TOOO much like the hog1 love storyline: moses-linda-ray... in HOG1, moses was the kinda of family man guy (dresses old-fashionably) who loved linda unconditionally and who took care of the abalone business, ray who also loved linda was the guy who had the same occupation as LInda: lawyer and who hurt her at the end b/c he cheated on her...at the end, seung joi sum ends up with duk duk dei.....THIS TIME, ray is the 100% good guy who loves his family totally, works at the family business: bakery (dresses casually) and loves Linda, bosco has the same occupation like linda (doctor) and hurt Linda because he has a girlfriend....
    Best Series: Family Man, Triumph in the Skies, The Last Breakthrough, Heart of Greed
    Actors: Moses Chan, Raymond Lam, Steven Ma
    Actress: Jessica Hsuan
    Character: Dek Dek Dei

I think the story shd be different otherwise very boring

I think that the story should be Bosco & Raymond both loves linda very much. Ray spents a lot of time wif his family as he tries to pull the family back together. For Bosco, he is always supporting linda and whether she is happy or sad, Bosco would stand by her side. But Linda is in love with Ray. Whenever Ray is unhappy Linda wd be wif him.

But her mother Michelle disagree with the relationship of Linda and raymond. Michelle threaten to disown Linda if she refuses. Linda quarrel with Michelle and thus ran away from home.

Linda called Ray and told him abt it. Ray went to Linda, he comfort her and promised to pull it thought with her. They leave Hong Kong to Korea, For weeks, they spend time together and promised to married each other.

Michelle was diagnosed wif cancer, she ask Bosco to bring her daughter. Bosco try to contact her but his efforts were in vain.

Two months later, Ray and Linda returned to HK. Bosco told Linda that her mother is ill. Michelle ask Linda to leave ray but she still refuses. She thus begged ray to break wif her daughter otherwise she wd not accept any treatment.

Bosco came up wif a plan which is to feign dating wif Linda first. Ray and Linda agreed to the plan.

After, Michelle recovered, she wants linda to married Bosco. Bosco explained to Michelle and thus Michelle finally approval linda and ray relationship.

On Ray and Linda wedding ceremony, they thank Bosco for his help. Bosco give his best wishes and congrats ray and linda.

In the end, Ray end up wif Linda

As Bosco I hope that he's end up Kate or Taiva

thank you

I think that the story should be Bosco & Raymond both loves linda very much. Ray spents a lot of time wif his family as he tries to pull the family back together. For Bosco, he is always supporting linda and whether she is happy or sad, Bosco would stand by her side. But Linda is in love with Ray. Whenever Ray is unhappy Linda wd be wif him.

But her mother Michelle disagree with the relationship of Linda and raymond. Michelle threaten to disown Linda if she refuses. Linda quarrel with Michelle and thus ran away from home.

Linda called Ray and told him abt it. Ray went to Linda, he comfort her and promised to pull it thought with her. They leave Hong Kong to Korea, For weeks, they spend time together and promised to married each other.

Michelle was diagnosed wif cancer, she ask Bosco to bring her daughter. Bosco try to contact her but his efforts were in vain.

Two months later, Ray and Linda returned to HK. Bosco told Linda that her mother is ill. Michelle ask Linda to leave ray but she still refuses. She thus begged ray to break wif her daughter otherwise she wd not accept any treatment.

Bosco came up wif a plan which is to feign dating wif Linda first. Ray and Linda agreed to the plan.

After, Michelle recovered, she wants linda to married Bosco. Bosco explained to Michelle and thus Michelle finally approval linda and ray relationship.

On Ray and Linda wedding ceremony, they thank Bosco for his help. Bosco give his best wishes and congrats ray and linda.

In the end, Ray end up wif Linda

As Bosco I hope that he's end up Kate or Taiva

thank you

Indeed Raymond-linda-Bosco part does borrows from HOG on
    1) Raymond is the adorable Dak Dak Dei working with his family
    2) Linda and Bosco shares the same job
    3) Bosco cheats, but this time on his girlfriend and Linda is the clueless third party
    4) Raymond patiently loves Linda and consoles her everytime

the difference is Linda won't go back to Bosco, Bosco stays with his girlfriend and Linda ends up with Ray , and the one who dies is Moses

The story is also different with Raymond and Linda have another bigger obstacle after Bosco isn't it, don't forget Raymond's mum Lee Tse Kei and Linda's mum Michelle Yim are "enemies" , this is the biggest obstacle in their relationship. HOG didn't have this

So in short the obstacles in Raymond-Linda love story are: Tracy Yip Cuicui -> Bosco -> Mum's rivalry

boscoraymond you should write a fanfic based on that, nice story there
    Last edited by vinci90; 04-23-08 at 02:33 AM.

Linda first attracted to Bosco, but when she learned that he has a girlfriend and is two timing, Linda backs off because she doesn't want to be a third party. She went into Ray's comforting arms then

I read other Magazine saying that Ray and Linda fond of each other since young. In this case how cd Linda attracted to Bosco.

Does this mean that Linda is a player too. I'm pretty confused

I'm just confused

Hope I did not offend anyone. If I did sorry.

Can Anyone clear my doubts?

Favourite: Raymond and Bosco