Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Moonlight Resonance 《溏心風暴之家好月圓》

Default Moonlight Resonance 《溏心風暴之家好月圓》

Heart Of Greed II will have a separate storyline than Heart of Greed I

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t126/triumph2004/Random/icidg9.jpg')

Filming: February 2008

Release: July-September 2008

Airing date: July 28, 2008

Cast
    Moses Chan
    Lee See Kei
    Susanna Kwan
    Michelle Yim
    Raymond Lam
    Tavia Yeung
    Kate Tsui
    Linda Chung
    Bosco Wong
    Fala Chen
    Lai Lok Yi
    In-depth Character Info

Official Synopsis
    Generations come and go,
    but the "love" remains forever.

CHUNG SIU HO (Lee Sze Kei, Louise) and her husband KAM TAI CHO (Ha Yu) have been working hard for many years to establish a famous reputation for their Moonlight Cake Shop. However, HO discovers that CHO commits adultery with her best friend YAN HUNG (Yim, Michelle) and she breaks up with him miserably. HO brings along her children KAM WING HO (Lam, Raymond), KAM WING HING (Chen Fala) and her adopted daughter SUEN HO YUET (Yeung Yi) to set up another cake shop for a living.
    HUNG moves in to live with CHO and she starts playing tricks in the family. She tries pleasing her mother-in-law SHEH KWAN LAI (Lee Heung Kam) in every ways while disuniting her stepson and CHO. Outside the family, HUNG starts expanding their business rapidly and HO's younger sister CHUNG SIU SA (Kwan Kuk Ying, Susanna) is displeased. SA decides to fight for the ownership of their cake shop's brand name in court with HUNG and their relationship with HUNG further deteriorates.
    Apart from the cake shop business, HO also spends a lot of efforts on her children. Her oldest son KAM WING KA (Chan Ho, Moses) is not interested in managing the cake shop at all and he indulges himself on stock trading. He also develops an entangling relationship with his cousin LO KA MEI (Tsui Tsz Shan, Kate) and YUET at the same time. On the other hand, HO's younger son WING HO takes up the role of a father in the family and he works hard all the time to earn a living. WING HO loves his childhood friend CHAU (Chung Ka Yan) whole-heartedly but CHAU is in love with the doctor LING CHI SHUN (Wong Chung Chak).
    HO works hard unconditionally to strive for the well being of her family members. HUNG, on the other hand, is a very mean person who values her own benefits only. CHO is caught between the two women all the time and he feels helpless. One day, a disaster happens at the cake shop. Here comes a time when human nature, family bonds and love are brought to a trail.

Love Triangle
    Tavia Yeung - Moses Chan - Kate Tsui
    Raymond Lam - Linda Chung - Bosco Wong

Credits: TVB Musing, splash01, Baidu

To those who haven't watched the original "Heart Of Greed", here is the discussion thread Heart Of Greed
    Last edited by triumph2004; 12-14-08 at 05:05 AM.

ummm... that plot sounds really repetitive

Quote Originally Posted by smurf120 View Post
    It sounds like a whole bunch of fan fiction where characters swap places. I really hope they will try to make some things different such as new cast members and characters or something. Either way, I'm looking forward to this.

its sound quite nice and great.. and i m looking forward to see Linda , Ray & Bosco in 3 triangle love .. haha.. it must be excited lioa. ..lo.. haha...

and is new to see Tavia wil pair wif Mosses.. haha... so new to me..

looking forward to Heart Of Greed II

http://mic7879fans.multiply.com

michelle

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/9549/hogiizs0.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by michelle7879 View Post
    its sound quite nice and great.. and i m looking forward to see Linda , Ray & Bosco in 3 triangle love .. haha.. it must be excited lioa. ..lo.. haha...

and is new to see Tavia wil pair wif Mosses.. haha... so new to me..

looking forward to Heart Of Greed II

http://mic7879fans.multiply.com

michelle

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/9549/hogiizs0.jpg')
    The picture doesnt quite make sense if the guy in orange had already died in the last series.
    Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them.

Quote Originally Posted by girllikeme View Post
    The picture doesnt quite make sense if the guy in orange had already died in the last series.
    I think it was noted in the first post that this won't be a sequel but a whole new series. The only similarity is the same cast members. So I guess they're going to market this by temporarily calling it Heart of Greed 2 so all the old fans would watch it. And I doubt the picture is official because it's the same picture from the first series' opening only with a II added to it.

I wish TVB can pair up Raymond and Tavia...they seem to be always in the same show but usually pairing up with other people.

Quote Originally Posted by BearBearNweather View Post
    I wish TVB can pair up Raymond and Tavia...they seem to be always in the same show but usually pairing up with other people.

i rather they dont, they dont have that good chemistry... like when they're together it just doesnt click... and... i dont know.. i just prefer if they're never pair!!! i think tavia & bosco is actually a better pairing than with ray!

this series sounds fake!

The series is true. They even film the sale presentation for it.
    ::RLzoo:: -> Fan site of Raymond Lam

Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by angelbabiie View Post
    i rather they dont, they dont have that good chemistry... like when they're together it just doesnt click... and... i dont know.. i just prefer if they're never pair!!! i think tavia & bosco is actually a better pairing than with ray!

this series sounds fake!
    There are quite a few articles on this so I guess TVB is serious on its production.

I like Tavia and Bosco too

Quote Originally Posted by raymeox View Post
    The series is true. They even film the sale presentation for it.
    A sales presentation as in the very first promo thing?! Is it available on YouTube? As for the new pairings, it feels kind of weird to see Tavia and Moses...

Quote Originally Posted by Sakuya View Post
    A sales presentation as in the very first promo thing?! Is it available on YouTube?
    Not yet. TVB Sales Presentation 2008 ceremony is tentatively set on November 9th at the moment.

November 9th? Isn't it a bit early?

heart of greed 2? just read the plot.
    now i'm kinda O_o
    Yin
    AKA total utter camera *****
    I like Men in tuxes

Quote Originally Posted by smurf120 View Post

LOL...TVB IS repetitive.
    Have you come here to play Jesus?

Yeah, its true. Someone in TVB had leaked the news out, so then the directer is kida mad and wanting to track the person down. They will start filming at January 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by lito_angel View Post
    Yeah, its true. Someone in TVB had leaked the news out, so then the directer is kida mad and wanting to track the person down. They will start filming at January 2008.
    it's not like anyone is all that surprised anyways.seeing how it IS TVB. in fact i'm dreading its release.
    Yin
    AKA total utter camera *****
    I like Men in tuxes

I also prefer Bosco and Tavia. They have great chemistry together, better than Raymond and Tavia I reckon.

Actually, I prefer watching Moses-Tavia-Bosco triangle for HOG2. Anyway, hope TVB will change this "leaked" plot.

There's also a news that because the plot has been releaved, the director will change something. Ah, I really want they change the couple. Don't mind if Fung-Fala or Fung-Kate (I think Kate is pretty in YFGC). I personally don't like the same pairings again and wanna something fresh. Actually, if Fala and Kate fight to get Fung, I also enjoy too he he.

Ah, finally find someone who don't really/don't want FungYi pairing. Hmm, I don't say that they have bad chemistry but I want Fung with some girls that he hasn't paired with before. It's fresh.
    ::RLzoo:: -> Fan site of Raymond Lam

Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by raymeox View Post
    There's also a news that because the plot has been releaved, the director will change something. Ah, I really want they change the couple. Don't mind if Fung-Fala or Fung-Kate (I think Kate is pretty in YFGC). I personally don't like the same pairings again and wanna something fresh. Actually, if Fala and Kate fight to get Fung, I also enjoy too he he.

Ah, finally find someone who don't really/don't want FungYi pairing. Hmm, I don't say that they have bad chemistry but I want Fung with some girls that he hasn't paired with before. It's fresh.
    I don't like fala...so i dunwan fala with raymond. I dunmind kate...or yoyo again but too bad yoyo isn't in hog2. I don't want linda with raymond...actually it is better kick linda out than kicked yoyo.