Thread: Wu Jing

Default Wu Jing

Jason/Jacky Wu Jing...I looked all over the place for his thread, but couldn't find one, so I thought I'd create one...He's a good actor that is very skilled in martial arts. I just watched A Chinese Ghost Story, and fell in love with this man...He has the most adorable smile, and his character was great in this series. I've seen him play a bad guy in SPL, and Invisible Target...Just finished Twins Mission and Fatal Contact, because I love to see him fight.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.hkcinemagic.com/en/images/movie/large/jacky_wu_cdc781fb3f90b367c093220c9b0b5769.jpg')

Also, does anyone know where I can watch The Legend of Dagger Lee online with English subtitles?
    I'm not even Chinese or Thai, but I am obsessed with their TV series. Current obsession: Ken Theeradeth Wonpuapan. He has super good looks and is very talented.

oh, my bad, well, then just ignore this thread...
    I'm not even Chinese or Thai, but I am obsessed with their TV series. Current obsession: Ken Theeradeth Wonpuapan. He has super good looks and is very talented.