Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: Mo Yung F'uk vs. End-of-LOCH Gwok Jing

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    428

    Default

    I think end of LOCH GJ should be around Duan Yan Qing's LV.

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WuxiaMaster View Post
    I think end of LOCH GJ should be around Duan Yan Qing's LV.
    Well that mean Xiao Feng can take on 4 End LOCH Guo Jing😋😋😋😋
    Amazing..
    I alwayz think that no one of Condor Greats can't "handle" 4 End LOCH Guo Jing/Duan Yanqing

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    428

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    Well that mean Xiao Feng can take on 4 End LOCH Guo Jing😋😋😋😋
    Amazing..
    I alwayz think that no one of Condor Greats can't "handle" 4 End LOCH Guo Jing/Duan Yanqing
    It doesn't work this way though... remember when Xiao Feng couldnt' defeat YTZ + MRF, each who is both weaker than Duan Yan Qing.

    To me, that is BS, but the fact is it happened. LOL.

  4. #24
    Moderator Ken Cheng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    22,517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WuxiaMaster View Post
    It doesn't work this way though... remember when Xiao Feng couldnt' defeat YTZ + MRF, each who is both weaker than Duan Yan Qing.

    To me, that is BS, but the fact is it happened. LOL.
    Mo Yung F'uk and Yau Tan Tze created their own unique synergism between their martial arts abilities. Most combos don't create that kind of synergism.

  5. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    99

    Default

    MRF is too old and sick.

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WuxiaMaster View Post
    It doesn't work this way though... remember when Xiao Feng couldnt' defeat YTZ + MRF, each who is both weaker than Duan Yan Qing.

    To me, that is BS, but the fact is it happened. LOL.
    I think YTZ was stronger than DYQ since he can "win" against Xuanci..

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-11-08, 09:55 AM
  2. Mo Yung F'uk, Ah Chu, and Ah Bik
    By Ken Cheng in forum Wuxia Fiction
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-02-06, 05:37 PM
  3. The Gwok Jing/Jebeh archery showdown at the end of LOCH
    By Ken Cheng in forum Wuxia Fiction
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 09-11-06, 08:09 AM
  4. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 08-18-05, 04:30 AM
  5. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-14-04, 05:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •