Ok today I went to visit two of the largest electronics stores here in Geneva. Interdiscount and Media Markt. I also went to a warehouse store called Prodimex which isn't as large as the other two but has cheaper prices.

So this is what I noticed about these three stores.

Ok so lately even with the releases of the XBox 360, Wii and PS3, computer gaming in still a major fad. And to support that fad and the needs of the gamers, companies are producing hardware designed especially for PC gaming.

Now what I noticed at these three places I visited is that gaming hardware such as keyboards, mice, joysticks, gamepads and wheels, these two stores stock mostly Microsoft and Logitech brands.

So what type of keyboard, mice, joystick, wheels do you have.

Now mind you at the moment all I have is a laptop and with my work and upcoming marriage I am no longer into gaming as I used to be. But still I wanted a mouse I could use for everyday usage, place it in my bag, game with it and it had to be wireless.

Initially I WAS thinking of buying the Microsoft Sidewinder mouse as Sidewinder was once the greatest brand in gaming hardware. My ~10 year old Dual Strike is still in good working order though I had to fix the thumbpad which broke. I played a lot of games with it including FF8, my fav in the series. Too bad new FF games are for the PS only...and I have the PS for it anyways.

But instead when I saw Logitech's VX nano...no offence to my fiancee...but it was nearly love at first sight. (Don't worry honey, you'll always be my one and only heaven where I find peace for my heart.)

1) small and easy to carry
2) cool design
3) had everything I wanted
4) the new nano wireless adaptor is....so perfect.

I noticed we had a thread for headsets, so I thought I should make one for the other hardwares:

Keyboards
Mice
Gamepads/Joysticks and Wheels

What do you have?