View Poll Results: Can Lingxi Finger stop one sword of Six Meridian Swords?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! Lingxi Finger can stop anything under heaven.

4 19.05%
  • No! Lingxi Finger becomes "Broken" finger...

17 80.95%

Thread: Can Lu Xiaofeng's Lingxi Finger stop one sword of Duan Yu's Six Meridian Sword?

Post Can Lu Xiaofeng's Lingxi Finger stop one sword of Duan Yu's Six Meridian Sword?

It's always nice to pit Jin Yong fighters against Gu Long fighters. But what about this, can Lu Xiaofeng's Lingxi Finger stop Duan Yu's almighty Six Meridian Swords?

Let's say we have this scenario - Lu Xiaofeng being an avid beauty appreciator, has got Wang Yuyan in his hands. Duan Yu is now angry, he wants to save her, he wants to badly perform an “英雄救美“ (loosely translated - the hero saving the beauty). He unleashes his unstoppable Six Meridian Swords, but too bad only one sword came out!

Can Lingxi Finger stop the Six Meridian Sword? Or will Lingxi Finger be sliced, and become the Broken Finger?
    ..ext88

Xiao Feng thought he couldnt block 6 Meridian Swords. And i think Duan Yu was using 1 Sword then.

well i dont think he can cause Duan Yu's 6 meditwat thing (i dont know english translations) isnt really a sword. its like channeled chi energy so i dont think it can be stopped. Luk Xiafung's martial art style doesnt seem to allow him to channel that much chi force into his fingers.

Probably not. As good as Luk Siu Fung's Ling Sai 1 Finger was, it only ever was used to stop physical objects. I don't think it can stop intense chi energy as represented by 6 Mak Divine Swords.

But if it were XF with Ling Sai 1 Finger, then he would have able to stop 6MSJ because he has the best fighting instinct.

Sorry for using this thread to channel my frustration on XF's fighting instinct wins all.
    You do know that it is just fiction, dont you?

I doubt it. I don't think 6MSJ is really a tangible object. It may be called a "sword" art but in reality it is more like a laser beam.

He would, "Not move, but somehow the sword missed him."
    秋风清,秋风明;落叶聚还散,寒鸦栖复惊。相思相见知何日,此时此夜难为情

If Gu Long were the author, Lu Xiaofeng would end up catching Duan Yu's finger before he could even release the sword.
    明月心跳起來,又回頭,嫣然道,“你還要不要我帶上那面具?”
    傅紅雪冷道,“現在你臉上豈非已經戴上了個面具?”

Quote Originally Posted by AnhHung View Post
    But if it were XF with Ling Sai 1 Finger, then he would have able to stop 6MSJ because he has the best fighting instinct.

Sorry for using this thread to channel my frustration on XF's fighting instinct wins all.
    That's right. If anyone can do it, it would have to be Xiao Feng. Because Xiao Feng is the man. Xiao Feng is clearly the undisputed #1 fighter with born innate warrior spirit and natural talent.

If anyone can catch 6MSJ with his mighty fingers, it would have to be the MIGHTY Xiao Feng!
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」