View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
Page 19 of 53 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: The Four 《少年四大名捕》

only ron has the costume fitting?
    wat about the rest?
    well, cum to think of it, with this outfit, ron looks like lang huet
    'God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference' - Reinhold Niebuhr

This is kind of random but here's a picture with Raymond with a mustache:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i13.tinypic.com/4zkqn1w.jpg')

anyways, I hope they'll have experience actresses in this. If they throw in a whole bunch of newbies, it would ruin the series xD I think they should only have supporting roles.
    www.winglin.net/fanfic/Emilyy8 [Raymond Lam, Bosco Wong, Ron Ng]

www.winglin.net/fanfic/Emilyy5 [oneshots]

is this raymond as mou qing or juz a random pic?
    'God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference' - Reinhold Niebuhr

Quote Originally Posted by sagiescorp85 View Post
    is this raymond as mou qing or juz a random pic?
    This is Lethal Weapons of Love and Passion picture

Omg...I dont like the idea of Ray having a mustache...Looks weird n defenitely doesnt look like a YOUNG constable. Ron's one was weird but at least that didnt make him look old...

Quote Originally Posted by raymeox View Post
    I dun read it in Chinese. In fact my Chinese isn't good enough to read a news, dun say about novel. I read the Vietnamese translation of it.

I'm reading Fu Yu Fan Yun and Da Tang Seung Lung Vietnamese version too.

I've plan to read Yun Hoi Yuk Kung Yuan. This one published in Vietnamese
    i can read viet...but very veryt slowly...so like theres no point in me reading

and wth? ron looks like a cavemen =/
    Last edited by 1xclusive_babi; 05-27-07 at 05:16 PM.
    ` forever&always R A Y M O N D L A M + B O S C O W O N G + M I K E H E <3

Ron Ng and Sammul Chan during a Promo for On the First Beat May 24th. Notice how buff those two have gotten esp. can see it in their arms and you can see it in Ron's chest. Sammul was thinner than ever after The Last Princess and still thin for Survivor's Law 2. It seems now Ron is just as thin as Sammul. So now their both as they say it mean and lean. I wonder if it's in preparation for The Four Great Constables. If not at least they'll look like the stereotype for action figures. Anyhow those two are friends too. It looks like they're having fun. However poor Ron has to run back to I beleive Taiwan to finish an intensvie filming schedule and then rush back in time for Four C. Sammul had to do that when he filmed Last Princess and then rush back to do Survivor. So umm if they say they have been too busy to date, you better believe it (haha)
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n314/marinafalls/Misc%20Pics/sammronpromo.jpg')

Here is a picture from the original Survivor's Law 2003. Notice that Raymond Lam is almost as thin as Sammul Chan here. Actors here in America I know do this all the time: they let their weight go up and down for whatever role they are interested in. At least the very serious ones do and Raymond strikes me as a very serious actor. Tho I'll admit I was shocked when I saw Myolie do what she did for To Grow With Love. Hers was a major change.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n314/marinafalls/Misc%20Pics/survivor2003.jpg')
    Last edited by marinafalls; 05-27-07 at 08:45 PM.

Default Four Great Constable = The Ancient CSI

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://botu.bokee.com/photodata1/2007-6-1/012/324/513/8625974/8625974.jpg')

Credit 峰华 b1972829 (Ally)

Default SehSeh thanks for pics

OMG they all look so cute there! (there are times i can be such a girl--heheh)

Quote Originally Posted by raymeox View Post
    Lolz, cuz I'm free now .

Well, now I stand in SehSeh's side. lolz, Mou Ching is my interested part. He is so unique. Lang Huet is my second choice, especially the part when he found out who is 凶手. I dun like much Tit Sau's. Something make me feel tired.

U haven't read Lang Huet and Zhui Ming's parts?
    I've just finished Lang Huet's part yesterday. I've to say, I like book one more than book 5. At least, it has a definite ending. Today, I'll start on Zhui Ming's part.
    Last edited by kidd; 06-01-07 at 03:28 AM.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    I've just finished Lang Huet's part yesterday. I've to say, I like book one more than book 5. At least, it has a definite ending. Today, I'll start on Zhui Ming's part.
    I read Lang Huet's part. The case is realli gud, but I can predict who is the muderer before Lang Huet noe it. Ha ha, maybe I read too much detective novels .

Sorry to say but I think Tit Sau's part is the most boring , it's the longest.
    ::RLzoo:: -> Fan site of Raymond Lam

Welcome

When is Sammul n the other 2 gonna have their custome fitting? I thought they're supposed to have it the same time as Ron?

Default Book 5 of the English Comic Book set

I received my Four Constables Vol 5 and have finished reading it. Thus far my favorite is Lang Huet. I'm gonna wait to read Vol 1 when it comes in.

The comic is mostly pictorial and little reading. However the illustrations are beautifully done (not least like cartoons). Some of the beauty of costumes looks like what would have been done in a Spiderman movie. Not sure if TVB will be giving this series that kind of a treatment. However I suspect the story will be fun--there is a wise /teacher/master in this voume I read.

Quote Originally Posted by marinafalls View Post
    there is a wise /teacher/master in this voume I read.
    This should be Chu Kot Jing Ngo, the 4 constables' master. He's played by Joe Ma in Strike At Heart. I wonder who will play him in this adaptation.

Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    This should be Chu Kot Jing Ngo, the 4 constables' master. He's played by Joe Ma in Strike At Heart. I wonder who will play him in this adaptation.
    if its replayed by joe ma, then it wud b nice

btw, y did ron has his costume fitting so early?
    im still waiting for the rest of the constables costume fitting

if its replayed by joe ma, then it wud b nice
    I hope so too.

btw, y did ron has his costume fitting so early?
    im still waiting for the rest of the constables costume fitting
    Maybe on Ron is free at the time or maybe the costume designers has only finished designing his costume and not others.

i think Ron did the fitting earlier because he is rushing to go film in mainland - for an idol series.

i stumbled through a comic version at a friends house, and the comic artist made Mou Qing looks like a girl with flowing straight hair and white robe haha..but looks cute..and there's a big guy among them i think that's Tit Sau..
    Last edited by goggle; 06-05-07 at 02:08 AM.

yeah, tit sau looks very muscular
    at 1st, that charcater wud definitely suit ron since he is considered the fittest of them all, but since he has shed sum weight now, mayb kenneth wud b a better choice. he's (kenneth) the tallest among the four of them rite?

yeah, tit sau looks very muscular
    at 1st, that charcater wud definitely suit ron since he is considered the fittest of them all, but since he has shed sum weight now, mayb kenneth wud b a better choice. he's (kenneth) the tallest among the four of them rite?
    According to the actors profile I found on the net, yes, Kenneth is the tallest among the 4 (183cm), followed by Sammul (182cm). Ron & Ray are both 180cm.

Default height

The other person that is taller than Sammul is that other Ma: Joe Ma at, get this, 185 cm. So yeah he should be their leader.