View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
Page 6 of 53 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: The Four 《少年四大名捕》

Quote Originally Posted by sehseh View Post
    Oh yeah, I got it wrong. Who played Zhui Ming? I only remember him playing the undercover who died tragically in Angels of Mission 3D.
    Is he the guy who played Pik Lik Siu? I couldn't remember clearly who played the undercover cop.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    Is he the guy who played Pik Lik Siu? I couldn't remember clearly who played the undercover cop.
    Nope. He's a very mature looking guy. He often play evil assistant, gangsters type role. Too bad my image file is not working anymore. Tssskk...

OT. Just a new piece I find funny.
    Raymond Lam : I'd rather be "brokeback"

When Raymond was attending a function and asked about how Ron Ng was pulled into the incident of the soccer obsessed fan, he expressed that he hasn't been noticing this, and also believed that Ron wouldn't do such a thing. As to recently, he has been going over to Ron's house often and cooking with him. Asking whether raymond is worried of being rumoured to be "brokeback," he said that he would rather be rumoured to be "brokeback," rather than have rumours with any female stars.
    Poor actors. HK media has scared them so much that they would rather be called gay than rumoured to be dating female co-stars.

Anyway, Ron and Ray are such good friends. Even cook together. And Ray has always stood up for Ron against negative rumour.

yea, its stirke at heart
    oh, dat 2 bodyguard is two of the disciples. never notice that. i tot juz his assistance
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, scratch my head n thk hard, whose the otehr disciple
    i only remember mok kai yu cuz i alwiz notice him. he's quite cute to me
    'God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference' - Reinhold Niebuhr

Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    OT. Just a new piece I find funny.

Poor actors. HK media has scared them so much that they would rather be called gay than rumoured to be dating female co-stars.

Anyway, Ron and Ray are such good friends. Even cook together. And Ray has always stood up for Ron against negative rumour.
    someone even told me that there is this incidence where a reporter caught ray toking on the fon wif a stranger...he said 'if u dare to do so, i will b very hurt..........then he gave a 'muacks'....
    that time, he was being rumoured wif linda chung...........so they say its her but sumhow sum1 mentioned that was ron

when i heard that, im like.............WHAT? dun tell me my idol is a gay

n u r rite about the part where ray alwiz defends ron, i've seen it countless of times
    the recent rumours wif charmaine sheh, ray clear things out for him too
    at 1st i tot, ray were treating ron so nicely whil ron doesn't do d same, but since there is news that ron always msg ray when he is not at hk (he messaged him daily but i dun noe how true izzit), i guess he likes ray2

OMG, i used to hate ron ng like crazy
    'God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference' - Reinhold Niebuhr

Quote Originally Posted by sagiescorp85 View Post
    the recent rumours wif charmaine sheh, ray clear things out for him too
    at 1st i tot, ray were treating ron so nicely whil ron doesn't do d same, but since there is news that ron always msg ray when he is not at hk (he messaged him daily but i dun noe how true izzit), i guess he likes ray2
    OT:

Humn, one-sided overview you've got there.

From the past news before all these allege negative rumors about Ron, Ray himself encountered numerous rumors as well. Such as having plastic surgeries and smoking, Ron would come to a defense and clear Raymond's negative news. My point is I guess when you dislike a person for whatever reason, you ultimately don't find anything positive to say about them, even if you do, it must have taken a piece of your pride to admit so. As a matter of fact, Ron & Ray are one of the few TVB actors that has been personally and publicly interviewed numerous time regarding their hardships and friendships for one another and has displayed sincere demeanors which I really admire.

Hmm.. I saw 2 versions of Four constables and it seems that Zhui Ming is the most junior while leng xie is the 3rd?

And it always seems that the actor who act as Zhui Ming is the youngest?

Quote Originally Posted by Versace View Post
    OT:

Humn, one-sided overview you've got there.

From the past news before all these allege negative rumors about Ron, Ray himself encountered numerous rumors as well. Such as having plastic surgeries and smoking, Ron would come to a defense and clear Raymond's negative news. My point is I guess when you dislike a person for whatever reason, you ultimately don't find anything positive to say about them, even if you do, it must have taken a piece of your pride to admit so. As a matter of fact, Ron & Ray are one of the few TVB actors that has been personally and publicly interviewed numerous time regarding their hardships and friendships for one another and has displayed sincere demeanors which I really admire.
    reli?
    sorry
    had to admit i dun reli like ron............since i saw him in person b4 n i dun like the way he treats his fans............guess i reli am biased against him.
    i din encounter the news about him defending ray, if not, i wud have had a 2nd opinion on him. n during the best improved male actor award he got on 2004, he said sth like 'well, ppl keep telling me, ling siu, chung siu alwayz bully u. now i can say..........(can't remember but i noe he din defend ray)'.
    well, but my impression on him have increased i have to say...i juz reli dislike him bcuz he seem cool n arrogant in person

Quote Originally Posted by sagiescorp85 View Post
    reli?
    sorry
    had to admit i dun reli like ron............since i saw him in person b4 n i dun like the way he treats his fans............guess i reli am biased against him.
    i din encounter the news about him defending ray, if not, i wud have had a 2nd opinion on him. n during the best improved male actor award he got on 2004, he said sth like 'well, ppl keep telling me, ling siu, chung siu alwayz bully u. now i can say..........(can't remember but i noe he din defend ray)'.
    well, but my impression on him have increased i have to say...i juz reli dislike him bcuz he seem cool n arrogant in person
    The thing is, some people are reserve. Not everyone can be friendly with strangers on the get go and treat them like best of friends when they have just seen said strangers for the first time. Some people need to warm up and only become fun after they know u for sometime. Ron seems to be such a person. I've heard the Superman 2 hour interview with him. His interview was informative and he sounded very humble and nice, but also boring. When he tried to make a joke it didn't sound funny. On the other hand, Bosco's and Sammul's interview were very lively. I bet when u see how Bosco interact with fans, u will love him. But not everyone can be like Bosco whose 'mouth has been rinsed with oil'. Even Ms. Lok commented that Bosco is very good at PR while Ron's and Kevin's PR skill is quite lacking. Ron's manager advicing Ron not to smile and project a cool image doesn't help either.

And u really let your dislike cloud your judgement. That ''well, ppl keep telling me, ling siu, chung siu alwayz bully u. now i can say..." is so obviously a joke, but u also put that against him.
    Last edited by kidd; 05-12-07 at 10:46 AM.

We r offtopic ^^.

I think Ron is not good at PR. He dun have much humoristic and not good at giving joke. He doesn't know how to show himself.

Lolz, interact with fans is a part of idol and if someone do it not good, it'll cause to some haters. However, I think an actor should focus on their acting than PR only and I like or hate someone based on their talents.
    ::RLzoo:: -> Fan site of Raymond Lam

Welcome

yes, we are definitely off-topic

so back to the topic
    if u ask me to choose between zhui ming n mou ching, duno y i prefer ray to be zhui ming minus the age factor. but since tvb is gud at manipulating their series, mayb they wun put zhui ming to be so old

as for ron, i can't think of other ppl apart from tit sau, duno y....keep imagining him in this role

for mou zhing, i thk fred cheng or chris lai shud do the job
    i was imagining fred as the crippled mou zhing n he seem nice as the character
    mayb cuz in peter ho's version, the mou zhing look kinda cute n handsome n a lil similar to fred, that's y

as for gals,
    wat about lee a nam (duno hw to spell her name)?
    she seems nice

Leanne Li? Maybe. How is Suki Chui or Tracy Ip?

I personal dun like Tracy Ip ^^.

Welcome

oh, her english name name is leanne..........haha now i know
    she appears in when rules turn loose dun she?
    my sis says her acting's not bad

tracy ip, haven't seen her yet, has she appeard in HOG?
    i'll c her acting then
    as for suki chui
    i duno who is she
    lol

Ok, assuming that Ron and Ray's participation is confirmed, here's the casting I actually wanted to see

Mou Ching - Raymond Lam
    Tit Sau - Ron Ng
    Jui Ming - Michael Tse
    Lang Huet - Fred Cheng

I know the chance this even happening is next to zero though. Michael Tse is no where near newbie status. Fred's chance is also quite slim because he has been with TVB for quite some time and I don't know whether TVB still considered him a newbie or not. But, let us all put our collective power of thought together I hope that Fred will be casted as one of the constables.

I which TVB will give more chances to Fred Cheng and Charmaine Li.

TVB might more likely cast something like this

Mou Ching - Ray (who can do angst and emo better than Ray? )
    Tit Sau - Ron
    Jui Ming - Matthew Ko
    Lang Huet - another Mr HK

Michael Tse? haha a bit unexpected. But he looks good in Storm Rider.

I think there is a slim chance for Fred to be casted here.

One reason is already mentioned by Kidd, he's been with TVB quite some time but have not received the promotion he need. However, lately he have been given more major roles. He is currently casted in Bobby's new modern series.

Secondly, Fred have verbally informed fans that he will be reprising his role in Forensic Heroes 2, which will start filming in September.

For this costume series, however will start filming in July, and will have at least 30-40 episodes. This series will be TVB grand production costume series for 2008, so I doubt that filming can complete within 2 months for Fred if he were to be casted as one of the constables.

Schedule credit to Raymond Forest:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/3528/8229214fq1.th.jpg')

However, I'm crossing my fingers and hope that Fred at least got a supporting role here, because I never saw him costume series

Michael Tse? haha a bit unexpected. But he looks good in Storm Rider.
    Actually, he has been my first choice for Jui Ming from the moment u suggested TVB might be making 4 Constables. But, since u said it's to promote newbies, I keep my choice to myself. Then, I thought, we didn't even know which TVB newbies will be casted, it's all just speculation and we might be all wrong at the end. So, I might as well post my true choice instead just picking amount the newbie pool.

For this costume series, however will start filming in July, and will have at least 30-40 episodes. This series will be TVB grand production costume series for 2008, so I doubt that filming can complete within 2 months for Fred if he were to be casted as one of the constables.
    I'm 99.99% sure Derek Kwok and Jimmy Au will be there. Derek, Jimmy and Raymond are the most regular cast of TVB wuxia series nowadays.

However, I'm crossing my fingers and hope that Fred at least got a supporting role here, because I never saw him costume series
    He's in 'Gentle Crackdown' as Moses sidekick.

I hope stephen Huynh will also get a supporting role here.

whose jimmy au?

tvb should cast wong hei, that guy is so talented but acts in so little series

ps: i doubt tvb will use some tvb newbies for a grand production of 2008
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Yes.Fred only appeared in a period series ( Taichi).

So I wanna watch ancient Fred, too.

Sehseh: this series will be TVB grand production costume series for 2008 -- where do U take this news? Nah, TVB dun make kungfu series with less than 25 eps now. So watever this one is grand or not, it still has more than 25 eps.

Ah ha, I luv to see Micheal Tse too. He is quite good in the ancient series with Bernice. If Jui Ming - Matthew Ko - that mean he'll act an older role? Ha ha.

Why I dun see any actress to be said to join into this one?

Myolie - can't
    Tavia - can't
    Leila - can't
    Charmaine - can't
    Bernice - can't
    Linda - can't
    Nancy - can't
    Sharon - can't
    Yoyo - can't
    Gigi - can't

Dun noe about Kate, Fala and Shirley.

Welcome

Oh I forgot The Gentle Crackdown, lolz.

Derek Kwok again? Lolz, how is Power Chan? Derek - Power - Raymond, I saw this triangle in many ancient series. Let me count: A step into the past, Lofty water verdant bow, Twins of brother, LWOLAP, Taichi. Lolz.

Jimmy Au, he is good. BTW, after Strikie at heart, I haven't saw any of his ancient series.

Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by raymeox View Post
    Sehseh: this series will be TVB grand production costume series for 2008 -- where do U take this news? Nah, TVB dun make kungfu series with less than 25 eps now. So watever this one is grand or not, it still has more than 25 eps.
    It was dubbed so in Kuangai TVB. Moreover, there most probably be mainland cast added.

Well, I heard that Shirley will have a new costume series in July...