Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What Taiwanese Series Are You Watching?

Taiwan Tornado? As longwinded as this drama can be, I figured that it is the humorously sarcastic dialogues that interest me. They're not just plain funny and sarcastic. The words are just so full of wisdom and intellectual.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Just finished the PS Man - The Womanizer part 1 , need to wait for the part 2 to be released....

I'm watching The Girl in Blue (Jia ft. Joe Chen En Qiao. Roy Qiu is extremely handsome in this drama as he was in Easy Fortune Happy Life (?) and Feng Shao Feng is not bad looking. I think it's a love story that left a mark on me. I can't seem to forget Jia Qi and Dong Zi.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/picture.php?albumid=62&pictureid=2611')
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 07-04-10 at 11:05 PM.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    I'm watching The Girl in Blue (Jia ft. Joe Chen En Qiao. Roy Qiu is extremely handsome in this drama as he was in Easy Fortune Happy Life (?) and Feng Shao Feng is not bad looking. I think it's a love story that left a mark on me. I can't seem to forget Jia Qi and Dong Zi.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/picture.php?albumid=62&pictureid=2611')
    heeii i just finished this series last weekend!! ^^ me too, i'm more JG & DZ shipper but too bad it's sad ending.

I'm watching Happy & Love Forever with Ming Dao and Li Yi Feng *Well watch it because curious about LYF*
    Last edited by tanteun; 07-07-10 at 01:16 AM.

I watch these days the great it started with a kiss.Usualy i prefer WuXia series but after LOCH 2008 and Tian Wai Fei Xian i want to see even more works of Ariel Lin.This girl is a great actress.Εspecially after her awesome perfomance in the last more dramatic episodes of fairy from wonderland i believe Lin yi Chen is one from the greatest actresses in Taiwan,Mainland and Hong Kong.And in it started with a kiss is really awesome.Well all the serial is excellent and with joe Cheng is one for the better couples i have seen.But after LOCH i dont see anything new from Ariel.Somebody knows if this excellent actress working in a new serial or a movie?also can you suggest me some other serial with her?

Quote Originally Posted by XiLaRen(GR) View Post
    I watch these days the great it started with a kiss.Usualy i prefer WuXia series but after LOCH 2008 and Tian Wai Fei Xian i want to see even more works of Ariel Lin.This girl is a great actress.Εspecially after her awesome perfomance in the last more dramatic episodes of fairy from wonderland i believe Lin yi Chen is one from the greatest actresses in Taiwan,Mainland and Hong Kong.And in it started with a kiss is really awesome.Well all the serial is excellent and with joe Cheng is one for the better couples i have seen.But after LOCH i dont see anything new from Ariel.Somebody knows if this excellent actress working in a new serial or a movie?also can you suggest me some other serial with her?
    I think she's doing broadway now

wow,really?Who can imagine this!Thank you GeShiYuan .Now i have only to wait for the next tony awards
    Last edited by XiLaRen(GR); 07-22-10 at 08:39 PM.

Story of Time, a series with Penny Lin and I just bought the DVD of Lavender....that I've wanted for so long....
    “我停在原处也许就是为了让大家在累的时候,有个可以回头休息的地方。”

Post my lucky star

i'm watching my favorite show "my lucky star"

Been very naughty and watching Happy Campus. Very funny and seeing the actors in their early days.
    “我停在原处也许就是为了让大家在累的时候,有个可以回头休息的地方。”

Talking

i like summer desire very much.....
    and that's movie very interesting....

MY QUEEN! Anybody knows where else I can watch except Viikii videos. All sites give the same video.. I need english subs!!

Just finished watching HSDS 1984 version starring Roy Liu. Actually, the english title of this serial is "To Kill The Dragon".
    I must say this adaptation is really good and follows the novel quite closely. The pace is slower than most adaptations, but it didn't bother me much. Highly recommended if you folks haven't seen this serial yet!
    What you seek is seeking you. Believing is Seeing. Anything is possible if only if you could believe it!

Hermetic Law of Attraction

currently at ep 29 of K.O.3anguo... hihihihi... I'm finding that I like this the most out of all the K.O. series, even better than K.O. one and The X Family...

I love the pairing of Xiu and Ah Xiang, as well as the love quadrangle between Xiao Qiao, Zhou Yu, Cao Cao and Zhao Yun.
    Gackt-sama's eternal love slave

I watch again my favorite taiwanese tv drama "It started with a kiss"(third time ,is a little exaggerated but i can stop watching the awesome Ariel Lin and Joe Cheng in this great serial).Also i watch Tokyo Juliet but as prefer romandic commedies over melodrama i found it little boring.Not only that ,i hopefor more scenes like in the first episode between Ariel and the excelent simon Yam but iam disappointed.I continue only for the Lin YiChen.
    Finally i start to watch "black and withe" in soju,and until now(4 episode)is really excellent.I hope to continue like this.

currently watching my queen, sa far so good........

Has anybody seen the Taiwanese series 施公奇案? I finally found this childhood series and am rewatching it now. It's not as I remembered as a kid but some parts such as Vincent Jiao's developing friendship with Shi ShiLun is still great. Xiao Hong is cool. Vincent Jiao's character is great. The second actor for the Emperor is also good. And I love the theme song!

Ending theme. Wish I could find a complete version of this theme.

Another opening with different footage. This one was from the first case when Vincent first meets Shi ShiLun and Xiao Hong.

I am currently watching "Someone Like you" and "The way we were". I started with Someone like you since I found the latter too heavy for me to handle.