View Poll Results: Who WINS who gets killed????

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • ZBT Wins - All other Dead

4 14.29%
  • Team of 7 Wins - ZBT Dead

18 64.29%
  • DRAW - ZBT: injured; team 7: some get killed remaining injured

6 21.43%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zhou Botong vs Gongsun Zhi + NimoXing + Huang Rong + LMC + XLN + Yang Guo + Qiu Chuji

Default Zhou Botong vs Gongsun Zhi + NimoXing + Huang Rong + LMC + XLN + Yang Guo + Qiu Chuji

Whom do you think would win?

*This takes place pre-16 years
    *Based on Huang Rong minus her mental genious.......by that I mean pure martial arts, no fancy tricks by HR......
    Last edited by hum.tum141; 04-25-08 at 03:13 AM.

ZBT would get destroyed. An attack coordinated by HR would be too much even for a younger ZBT to handle.

Pre 16 ZBT should only be slightly better than GWM. XLN and YG can both take on GWM thus their team will claim the win easily. (is this a serious poll? lol)

ZBT getting killed without killing someone else, its hard for me to SWALLOW!!!

122 views and only 5 votes yet......people atleast make an effort for a vote......wont take more then 5 seconds......

XLN + YG would be enough.

QCJ alone would give ZBT a long fight.

HR + GSZ would probably also enough. (This one could vary, in pure martial arts I think BDS coupled with YYB should be able to keep ZBT busy.)

LMC... well couple her with any of the above and it's a win.

All 7? ZBT has no chance at all.

*YG, alone, with iron sword would also be near ZBT.
    秋风清,秋风明;落叶聚还散,寒鸦栖复惊。相思相见知何日,此时此夜难为情

I highly doubt XLN and YG is enough. Not all people have stupid rotten luck like Golden Wheel Monk. But adding those others in, yeah, I really can't see ZBT beating them all.

I voted for the third one. But I went with ZBT dead and some of the 7 injured.
    Last edited by Felix; 04-25-08 at 01:47 PM.

ZBT is unlikely to win against such a stacked team even if he were serious. On the other hand, it's just as unlikely that ZBT can't get away if he wanted to.

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    I highly doubt XLN and YG is enough. Not all people have stupid rotten luck like Golden Wheel Monk.
    Not only that, but Chow Bak Tung's particular skill set, like Gwok Jing's, is especially well-suited to taking on the Double Sword Attack. There are few better combinations to use against Double Sword Technique than 9 Yum Jen Ging + Left/Right Hand Technique. That said...

But adding those others in, yeah, I really can't see ZBT beating them all.
    This group would indeed overmatch him.

This is too stacked! Against all 7, I don't think anyone short of Sweeper Monk can prevail. Xu Zhu or Xiao Feng would get their butts kicked too.

Quote Originally Posted by CC View Post
    This is too stacked! Against all 7, I don't think anyone short of Sweeper Monk can prevail. Xu Zhu or Xiao Feng would get their butts kicked too.
    Hui Juk could win against this group. There's not a single Greats-level fighter among them (I'm assuming this is young Yeung Gor, pre-Heavy Iron Sword). Remember: Kau Mor Tze wasn't able to put a scratch on Hui Juk. Nobody from this group would be able to either.

Kiu Fung would be just as dead as Chow Bak Tung, but he'd probably take one or two people with him.

I'm not sure about Xu Zhu, but certainly even XF wouldn't be able to take on that many strong opponents at once (if they were working together and not trying to hinder each other).

It still doesn't mean multiple-opponent fighting tactics can't be used to thin them out and slowly break them. But trying to take them all head-on is a recipe for disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    Not only that, but Chow Bak Tung's particular skill set, like Gwok Jing's, is especially well-suited to taking on the Double Sword Attack. There are few better combinations to use against Double Sword Technique than 9 Yum Jen Ging + Left/Right Hand Technique. That said...
    If we're going for the Chongyang palace time period, before XLN got injured, then XLN should be able to keep ZBT at bay while YG drove in from the other side with HIS. By the time XLN got to Chongyang palace in pursuit of Zhen Zhibing, neither XLN nor YG needed to fight in tandem any more to present a problem for an opponent.

All the team needs is for someone to occupy ZBT while YG attacks. Either XLN or HR would be enough for the shield role.

Ok, hear me out. Pre-16 NimoXing could stand up to GWM for fifty stances (I think) That puts him not too far away from Great Level. Gongsun Zhi is at least as powerful as NiMoxing. The two of them alone would threaten ZBT.

GJ, who was 70% of a Great at the end of LOCH, managed to take on H7G and HYS for 300 stances EACH.

Taking 50 stances from known loser like GWM really doesn't mean much in that light.

This doesn't even take into account how YG and HYS could use all the mercenaries at once like juggling balls.

That said, both H7G and HYS were able to end the fight within few stances when they became deadly serious.

HYS, used his special palm attack and immediately GJ fell into its power. H7G blasted out a powerful attack (despite using a lot of his energy already with the earlier stances) and immediately GJ went tumbling.

HOWEVER, this doesn't mean they weren't trying before that. It's just that they didn't use the absolute best yet. In the same manner, it's not like GWM was using his best immediately.
    Last edited by ChronoReverse; 04-25-08 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoReverse View Post
    GJ, who was 70% of a Great at the end of LOCH, managed to take on H7G and HYS for 300 stances EACH.

Taking 50 stances from known loser like GWM really doesn't mean much in that light.

This doesn't even take into account how YG and HYS could use all the mercenaries at once like juggling balls.

That said, both H7G and HYS were able to end the fight within few stances when they became deadly serious.

HYS, used his special palm attack and immediately GJ fell into its power. H7G blasted out a powerful attack (despite using a lot of his energy already with the earlier stances) and immediately GJ went tumbling.

HOWEVER, this doesn't mean they weren't trying before that. It's just that they didn't use the absolute best yet. In the same manner, it's not like GWM was using his best immediately.
    I do not recall the novel stating GJ was at 70% Great Level at the end of LOCH. In fact, I do recall the novel stating GJ was at 90% of OYF's level when they're in that abandoned house together.

Even if that were true, that only hurts your argument even more.

I think XF has a slim chance if he fought calmly like he did in Shaolin. If he can take out either Yang Guo or Gongsun quickly enough, then his chances go up dramatically. Nimoxing, Qiu Chujui, LMC, HR are the type of enemies that we see XF take out in a couple of stances. I don't see how they'd do much to XF. Unlike ZBT, XF wouldn't be bothered by HR's tricks.

ZBT's martial arts stems from the Quan Zhen school, XLN's Jade maiden technique was created to counter the martial arts from the Quan Zhen. This will mean most of ZBT's martial arts become moot

ZBT's martial arts have been heavily modified from the original QZ MA though. He trained in seclusion by himself for years and subconsciously learned 9YIN + created the L/R technique.