Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Rolling Love (翻滾吧! 蛋炒飯)

Default Rolling Love (翻滾吧! 蛋炒飯)

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://wiki.d-addicts.com/static/images/thumb/8/85/250px-Rollinglove.jpg')

Airing date: May 4th

Synopsis:

Leng Lie comes from a well-off family and is a Cordon Bleu trained chef who is widely acclaimed for his nearly perfect cuisine. He is admired Internationally by women and chefs as a representative of the highest standards. Though in Leng Lie's heart there is a regret from a Valentines Day two years in the past, as singer/songwriter Guan Xiao Shu suddenly hit the big time. Xiao Shu and Leng Lie grew up together as close friends until one day, Valentine's Day, Leng Lie decided to confess his feelings. Unfortunately, an unexpected accident took place that day. Xiao Shu was victim of a car accident which stole her eyesight. Feeling responsible, Leng Lie decided to take care of Xiao Shu's future, but not wanting a love based on remorse, Xiao Shu rejected him.

One day Xiao Shu entered the "Fried Rice with Egg" diner. The simple and plain fried rice she ate there had an odd effect on her. She felt relaxed and carefree. Odder still, the cook who prepared the meal could only cook eggs and rice. Michelin was new and a rather bumbling chef. Though Michelin possesed a latent talent for cooking he only relied on the skills his father had passed on to him. With this, he had earned himself a reputation and an income in the vilage by producing 100 plates of fried rice with egg each day. Though, upon meeting Xiao Shi the many flavors of food and love opened up to him. Likewise, Michelin's frank nature gives Xiao Shu the ability to cultivate an independent lifestyle. All the while, Leng Lie has stayed by Xiao Shu's side secretly aiding her, witnessing the growing feelings between Xiao Shu and Michelin.

Cast:

Jiro Wang as Michelin
    Danson Tang as Leng Lie
    Genie Zhuo as Guan Xiao Shu
    Xiao Sun as Wasabi
    Huang Wan Bo as Cai San Cheng

Credit: DramaWiki

u're fast girl!!

I felt sorry for Leng Lie already after read all the synopsis and watched some traillers. His loves and his guilty to XS are ready to make me cry.

Can't wait!! Counting days to 4th May!!!

Yeah, I think Leng Lie will have to fight hard for his love. He's in a bad situation, though. He's the one who caused Xiao Shu to lose her eyesight, so of course he'll feel guilty and responsible. I wonder if none of that ever happened, will she accept his love? Or maybe she never has any romantic feelings toward him and just regards him as her best friend. Well, we shall find out on May 4th!

That's what i thought before, but it says that XS has 'feeling' toward Leng Lie and in the previews showed they looked happy. So if it's true, poor LL!! just because one accident, his love story is over

Too bad for Leng Lie, but without the accident, there won't be a story, lol.
    Maybe since Xiao Shu grew up together with LL, she thought she had feelings for him... until she met Michelin.

They do look good together in this picture, though.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm15/gsekali/Jiro/Rolling%20Love/DansonGenie.jpg')
    credit: 小潔
    Last edited by Jilly; 04-30-08 at 05:18 PM.

Smile I really want to see this drama ^_^

I just want to watch it now!!! Jiro is very hot and cool^_^ REALLY want to watch it,, anyone know any web that i can watch this drama with eng sub??? if u know please tell me.. ^_^ thank you....
    BIG Fan of Jiro

Hi kolanie, you can watch it on mysoju.
    But this drama won't air till this Sunday, so you have to patiently wait for couple more days =P

Smile ??? ^_^

wow, so how do u know that they will air on sunday??
    Last edited by kolanie; 05-21-08 at 07:22 PM.
    BIG Fan of Jiro

Unhappy want to watch it ^_^

oh my, i really want to watch this drama..
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee121/Fenny_013/3-5.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by kolanie View Post
    oh my, i really want to watch this drama..
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee121/Fenny_013/3-5.jpg')

right now, i really wish i lived in taiwan so i could start watching this series along with you guys. Loved loved loved Jiro in Hana Kimi. The other guy in the series was the dorm 2 master right? Oh my oh my, I can't wait... do you know where i can find the trailer?

kolanie,
    Sunday is Rolling Loves premier, so after that you can find it online in some places.

anqqemb,

you can find the clips related to this series a lot in youtube or tudou, or you can just visit some Jiro's or Danson's forum (like one in my siggy, just click it)

anggemb, I've posted the trailers in Jiro thread, but I'll post it here again:

1-min trailer: Rolling Love Trailer

20-min sneek peek:
    Part 1: http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=wGFmP3dQ4oY
    Part 2: http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=9QsPjuUzIc4
    Part 3: http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=l-1l4UUWSMY

Yup, the other lead actor, Danson, is the head of second dormitory in Hana Kimi.

Eps 1

http://bt.icefish.org/icefish/28351.htm

you can find it in youtube and tudou too

Eps 1

http://bt.icefish.org/icefish/28351.htm

you can find it in youtube and tudou too

Question

It's premier in Taiwan or?? hey, have u ever watch this drama?? oh and do u know where in online???
    Quote Originally Posted by tanteun View Post
    kolanie,
    Sunday is Rolling Loves premier, so after that you can find it online in some places.

anqqemb,

you can find the clips related to this series a lot in youtube or tudou, or you can just visit some Jiro's or Danson's forum (like one in my siggy, just click it)
    BIG Fan of Jiro

What a drama...
    from the story, i feel sorry for Leng Lie and its not fair. Look like the main male character is Michelin. Suddenly i hate the series.... Cuz i want leng lie become the male character

Thanks for the link, tanteun.

Wow, so many things going on on the first episode.
    1) Michelin's and Cai San Cheng's troubled past
    2) Leng Lie's guilt toward Genie and tension at work
    3) Xiao Shu's suppressed feelings
    4) Wasabi's feisty character
    5) The fateful car accident
    6) Michelin and Xia Shu's first encounter
    7) Nancy's support for Leng Lie and Xiao Shu

I thought the story moved pretty fast. At least they've introduced all the main characters. Wasaby is feisty and loud, and a completely different character from the quiet and polite Xia Shu. Michelin also has a contrasting style from Leng Lie. Michelin is fast and pratical, whereas Leng lie is meticulous and sophisticated.

I'm still not sure whether Xiao Shu has any felling toward Leng Lie. During the party (just before the accident), I thought I saw something between them. But during her conversation with Nancy, Xiao Shu said she only regards him as her old friend. She seems to be more interested in Michelin after their brief encounter. Maybe it's the crazy, rowdy customers that help create the warm feeling in her heart.

agreed, the story pace was fast and good they used flash back for LL & XS's moments

It's kind of sad to see Leng Lie's eyes everytime he looked at XS's face. And he tried hard enough to be 'happy' around her.

Gosshh the way he cooks really ellegant

thanks tanteun,jilly!!!

appreciate
    the
    help

sorry
    something's wrong
    with
    my
    keyboard...

that's why
    i'm
    writing
    this
    way

aaaaaaaaaaaa it's only eps 2 and Leng Lie already sheds lots of tears!!Really feel for Leng Lie!!! It's really heart wretching to see him full of remorses. The sad looks in his eyes everytime he saw XX secretly and try hard to smiles. And his serious looks when he's in work!!

Gosshh his eyes when he talked to his father and changed drastically when his father went away.

IT feels like unfair for LL while XX and Michelin had a good times together
    Last edited by tanteun; 05-14-08 at 11:53 AM.